YHWH PIERCED = JESUS PIERCED

The pre-incarnate Lord appeared in human form to Abraham and Jacob as well as many other people in the Old Testament. Isaiah had seen Him as in Isiah 6.
Jesus spoke of His existence and glory with His Father in the Garden also stating before Abraham was, I am.

But “appeared in human form” is a description of “incarnate”, so the truth is...

The pre-BIRTH Lord appeared INCARNATE to Abraham and Jacob as well as many other people in the Old Testament.

birth (definition 1a)... the emergence of a new individual from the body of its parent

incarnate (definition 1a)... invested with bodily and especially human nature and form

Do you agree?

But “appeared in human form” is a description of “incarnate”, so the truth is...

The pre-BIRTH Lord appeared INCARNATE to Abraham and Jacob as well as many other people in the Old Testament.

birth (definition 1a)... the emergence of a new individual from the body of its parent

incarnate (definition 1a)... invested with bodily and especially human nature and form

Do you agree?
We were made in God’s image.
I take it as literal.
And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: 10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. 11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

and then Abraham prepared lunch for 2 angels and the Lord and we’re adressed as men.

Your just another anti Christ cult trying to attack the church and the Bible.

You don’t know the Lord Jesus, you have never met Him and lied when you said you did.
Like Jesus I believe and have one God, YHWH, known as the Father.

You believe in a trinity god that is not Jesus’ God so in reality you are the antichrist who has never met the real Jesus or his God.

You believe in a trinity god that is not Jesus’ God so in reality you are the antichrist who has never met the real Jesus or his God.
Jesus is the Son of God.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Jesus is the Son of God.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
I agree that Jesus is the son of God and also what John wrote.

This still doesn’t change the fact that you are an antichrist since you believe in a different god than Jesus’ God.

We were made in God’s image.
I take it as literal.

Okay......... so.............

Do you agree with my definitions of the words “birth” and “incarnate“?

If not, can you please post YOUR definitions.

I agree that Jesus is the son of God and also what John wrote.

This still doesn’t change the fact that you are an antichrist since you believe in a different god than Jesus’ God.
I have been Baptized in fire ? so that proves you are what.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

1 John 5:6
This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

Matthew 3:11
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

Okay......... so.............

Do you agree with my definitions of the words “birth” and “incarnate“?

If not, can you please post YOUR definitions.

Jesus took our human nature into union with his Divine Person, became man. Jesus is both God and man.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus took our human nature into union with his Divine Person, became man. Jesus is both God and man.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Okay......... so..........

What is your definition for the word “birth”?

What is your definition for the word “incarnate”?

You can see my definitions in my previous post.

Okay......... so..........

What is your definition for the word “birth”?

What is your definition for the word “incarnate”?

You can see my definitions in my previous post.
Human Birth is a baby born.
Incarnate is the eternal God is born a human, the union of divinity with humanity in Jesus Christ."

He who has The Son HAS The Father.
Since you do NOT have The Son you do NOT have The Father.

Since you believe in a different god than the God of Jesus your baptism wasn’t the real biblical baptism.
You own what you say.
There is a reason I believe what I do. You have no idea of the evil that feeds you.

John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “The Word [Jesus] was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14). These verses clearly indicate that Jesus is God in the flesh. Acts 20:28 tells us, “Be shepherds of the church of God, which He bought with His own blood.” Who bought the church with His own blood? Jesus Christ. And this same verse declares that God purchased His church with His own blood. Therefore, Jesus is God.

Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. Titus 2:13 encourages us to wait for the coming of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ (see also 2 Peter 1:1). In Hebrews 1:8, the Father declares of Jesus, “But about the Son He says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” The Father refers to Jesus as God, indicating that Jesus is indeed God.

In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10). Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did. Beyond these, there are many other passages of Scripture that argue for Jesus being God. GotQuestions org

You own what you say.
There is a reason I believe what I do. You have no idea of the evil that feeds you.

John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “The Word [Jesus] was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14). These verses clearly indicate that Jesus is God in the flesh. Acts 20:28 tells us, “Be shepherds of the church of God, which He bought with His own blood.” Who bought the church with His own blood? Jesus Christ. And this same verse declares that God purchased His church with His own blood. Therefore, Jesus is God.

Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. Titus 2:13 encourages us to wait for the coming of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ (see also 2 Peter 1:1). In Hebrews 1:8, the Father declares of Jesus, “But about the Son He says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” The Father refers to Jesus as God, indicating that Jesus is indeed God.

In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10). Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did. Beyond these, there are many other passages of Scripture that argue for Jesus being God. GotQuestions org
You can ignore the simple truth all you want but the fact remains that YHWH, who Jesus said is the only true God is in fact the only true God. Jesus’ God is YHWH, known as the Father while the trinity god you believe in is not Jesus’ God.

You can ignore the simple truth all you want but the fact remains that YHWH, who Jesus said is the only true God is in fact the only true God. Jesus’ God is YHWH, known as the Father while the trinity god you believe in is not Jesus’ God.
Heb 1:8 and John 1-14 say Yeshua is God and Isaiah 6 reveals His glory in the OT.
God the Father and Jesus are called Shepherd, Judge, and Saviour.
Jesus is the exact representation of God the Father, having the same nature (Hebrews 1:3).
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

John 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

You can’t grasp the One God.

Heb 1:8 and John 1-14 say Yeshua is God and Isaiah 6 reveals His glory in the OT.
God the Father and Jesus are called Shepherd, Judge, and Saviour.
Jesus is the exact representation of God the Father, having the same nature (Hebrews 1:3).
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

John 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

You can’t grasp the One God.

Unless you can show through scriptures that Jesus’ God is the trinity then you believe in a different god. I choose to believe in the same God Jesus’ has not a false trinity god.

Unless you can show through scriptures that Jesus’ God is the trinity then you believe in a different god. I choose to believe in the same God Jesus’ has not a false trinity god.
God said His Son is our God. Heb 1:8
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity dwells in bodily form.

God said His Son is our God. Heb 1:8
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity dwells in bodily form.
You keep running away from the simple truth, Jesus’ God is only one individual, YHWH, not the trinity. If you believe anyone else is God then you have a false god. I will continue to believe in the same one person God of Jesus.

You keep running away from the simple truth, Jesus’ God is only one individual, YHWH, not the trinity. If you believe anyone else is God then you have a false god. I will continue to believe in the same one person God of Jesus.
Evasion. You did NOT interact with Hebrews 1:8.
Jesus' God is ONE Person.
OURS is THREE Persons.
Cease comparing us with Jesus Christ, THE Son of God.

Back