You can't even prove Trinitarianism is not Biblical.

You can't even prove Trinitarianism is not Biblical.

CARM (in agreement with most Trinitarians) says... A person is self aware, can speak, love, hate, say "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc. Each of the three persons in the Trinity demonstrate these qualities.

Well the Bible says YHWH God demonstrates those qualities: is self aware, can speak, love, hate, say "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc. So that would mean YHWH God is a person (based on CARM's definition of a PERSON above. Right?

Job 38:1-4 ESV... Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: “Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me. “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.

Mark 12:29 ESV... Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

John 14:9 ESV... Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

YHWH (translated in English as LORD) speaks to Job and says "I" and "me". That means YHWH is a PERSON.

Jesus said that "YHWH is one". That is why he also said "Whoever has seen me has seen the Father".

Than means that Jesus is YHWH God incarnate not just "one of three menbers of" YHWH God incarnate.

Here is my question...

Trinitarians normally agree the ability to say "I" and "you" is proof you are a PERSON.

So TRINITARIANS, WHO (what PERSON) was speaking to Job above?

If your answer is a DIFFERENT PERSON than Jesus, then the BIBLE disproves the Trinity since it says "YHWH is one".

My answer is: YHWH God (the only ONE WHO transcends all creations) Here is an overview of what I believe...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Tanachreader

The Bible can not be used to disprove Trinity.

Here is just a few examples.

God refers to Himself in the plural.

Genesis 1:26: Then God (Elohim) said,"Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness.…"

Plurality (us) in a unity.
Gen 3:22
Then the LORD God (YHVH Elohim) said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us…”
Gen 11:7
“Come, let Us go down, and there confuse their language…"
Isa 6:8
“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?"

When "Elohim" is used of the true God, it is followed by a singular verb; when it is used of false gods, it is followed by the plural verb.

Gen 20:13:"And it came to pass, when God (Elohim) caused me to wander [literally: They caused me to wander] from my father's house… Gen 35:7:"…because there God (Elohim) appeared unto him…" [Literally: They appeared unto him.]

2 Sam 7::23:"…God (Elohim) went…" [Literally: They went.]

Psalm 5812:"Surely He is God (Elohim) who judges…[Literally: They judge.]

So when John say’s Jesus is the Word and Jesus say’s before Abraham, I am than what is their excuse for not believing.

Last edited:
My answer is: YHWH God (the only ONE WHO transcends all creations) Here is an overview of what I believe...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Trinitarians normally agree the ability to say "I" and "you" is proof you are a PERSON.

So TRINITARIANS, WHO (what PERSON) was speaking to Job here...

Job 38:1-4 ESV... Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: “Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me. “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.

So TRINITARIANS, WHO (what PERSON) was speaking to Job here...