You don't believe the LORD is Jesus?

Yes now gave a intelligent biblical discussion about the meaning of Lord .

My question concerns “LORD” (in all caps) which means the underlying Hebrew word is YHWH (God’s name).

Just to clarify your view (since you did not use LORD in your first response)...

Do you believe the LORD is Jesus?

I do.

You said you do too in your first response. But please confirm that.

The Son is both Lord and LORD.

Just to clarify your view...

I do.

P.S. I ask because some Trinitarians on this forum WILL say “Jesus is the LORD” but will NOT say “the LORD is Jesus”. So I would like to know what YOU believe.

Just to clarify your view...

I do.

P.S. I ask because some Trinitarians on this forum WILL say “Jesus is the LORD” but will NOT say “the LORD is Jesus”. So I would like to know what YOU believe.
It appears that if you don't say....“the LORD is Jesus”....but rather "Jesus is the LORD"...you're nat saved.

My question concerns “LORD” (in all caps) which means the underlying Hebrew word is YHWH (God’s name).

Just to clarify your view (since you did not use LORD in your first response)...

I do.

You said you do too in your first response. But please confirm that.
I believe Gods written word do you ?

Romans 10
that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, [g]resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, [h]resulting in salvation.11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be [i]put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;13 for “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14 How then are they to call on Him in whom they have not believed? How are they to believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher?15 But how are they to preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who [j]bring good news of good things!”

16 However, they did not all heed the [k]good news; for Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?” 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word [l]of Christ.

It appears that if you don't say....“the LORD is Jesus”....but rather "Jesus is the LORD"...you're nat saved.

Zechariah 14:9
The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.

Is "Jesus" the "only name" in this verse?

I say yes.

I believe Gods written word do you ?

Romans 10
that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, [g]resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, [h]resulting in salvation.11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be [i]put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;13 for “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14 How then are they to call on Him in whom they have not believed? How are they to believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher?15 But how are they to preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who [j]bring good news of good things!”

16 However, they did not all heed the [k]good news; for Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?” 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word [l]of Christ.

He's referencing Joel 2:32 which says LORD.

Zechariah 14:9
The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.

Is "Jesus" the "only name" in this verse?

I say yes.
Are you the only one saved on this entire forum?

Back