You just admitted that the Word at John 1:1 is a person...

e v e

And how do you know the "interlinear" you are consulting is correct? If it relies on the 19th century Strong's, as most online out of copy right references do, it more than likely contains errors. Strong's is NOT a lexicon it does not provide scholarship supporting translations. Strong's merely lists how words were translated in the KJV and has been found to have about 15,000 errors or omissions.
the interlinear contains the hebrew and greek.

Pipiripi

And in the N.T. The Holy Spirit is HE, HIS.
Case closed.
The Holy Spirit is NOT a He or she debate. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit OF God the Father and Jesus His Son. I will write now for the people that are searching who or what is the TRUE Holy Spirit.

e v e

The Holy Spirit is NOT a He or she debate. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit OF God the Father and Jesus His Son. I will write now for the people that are searching who or what is the TRUE Holy Spirit.
she is His core of love
and our mother

Pipiripi

The Holy Spirit is Jesus Himself speaking to us. Don't you see that when Jesus raised up back to heaven, He was fulfilled with the Holy Spirit that come out of God His Father. There is no woman angels describe in the Bible. Not any woman spirit written in the Bible. Read what I'm going to wrote now about the Holy Spirit. But used only your Bible. It is long but very important to catch!!

civic

The Holy Spirit is Jesus Himself speaking to us. Don't you see that when Jesus raised up back to heaven, He was fulfilled with the Holy Spirit that come out of God His Father. There is no woman angels describe in the Bible. Not any woman spirit written in the Bible. Read what I'm going to wrote now about the Holy Spirit. But used only your Bible. It is long but very important to catch!!

The Holy Spirit is not Jesus nor the Father but distinct form both the Father and the Son. Try reading and believing the Scriptures below instead of what you have been wrongfully taught by someone. Notice the distinctive personal pronouns given by Jesus of the Holy Spirit.

Matt 28:18-20
Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 " Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

John 14:16-17
He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17 that is the Spirit of truth,

John 14:26-
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 15:26
26 "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me

John 16:7-11
"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go,I will send Him to you. "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me; 11 A and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

John 16:13-15
13 "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

hope this helps !!!

e v e

those are the attributes, or the "Wok" of God.

PICJAG. 101G
the female always carries the attribute, is the attribute, even the male attribute… whereas male rules the attribute and speaks it.

thus the male and female attributes (actual beings) are attributes of God.

e v e

= 144k sons (each with his attribute) and daughters (each an attribute)
being restored at the Change

that’s the image of God… male and female

101G

the female always carries the attribute, is the attribute, even the male attribute… whereas male rules the attribute and speaks it.

thus the male and female attributes (actual beings) are attributes of God.
thanks for the reply, males and femals have these attributes, but only the GENDER is different. Males Love, as well as females. that's nothing new.
and attributes are ...... "of" the being. understand, "of" translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction. Thus the phrase "the love of God," e.g., in 1John 2:5; 1John 3:16, is subjective, signifying "God's love;" in 1John 5:3, it is objective, signifying our love to God.

see, the difference? my source for the definition "of" is from the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words .

now the term "GOD is LOVE" in agape. it describe the attitude of God, toward someone or thing. it describe the attitude of God, as in his "GIFT" of the himself as the "Son", or any of his Spiritual Gifts. hence the WORK of God.

as Our brother James, stated, James 2:17 "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."
James 2:18 "Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works."

see Eve, I can say I "LOVE" you all day... that's agape, but if I don't "do" something about it, it's dead, or just vain talk. and "do" is action, "WORK"

PICJAG, 101G.

Pipiripi

The Holy Spirit is not Jesus nor the Father but distinct form both the Father and the Son. Try reading and believing the Scriptures below instead of what you have been wrongfully taught by someone. Notice the distinctive personal pronouns given by Jesus of the Holy Spirit.

Matt 28:18-20
Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 " Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

John 14:16-17
He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17 that is the Spirit of truth,

John 14:26-
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 15:26
26 "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me

John 16:7-11
"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go,I will send Him to you. "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me; 11 A and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

John 16:13-15
13 "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

hope this helps !!!
Go read who the Holy Spirit is in my thread. I hope that you used only the Bible!!

civic

Go read who the Holy Spirit is in my thread. I hope that you used only the Bible!!
I know who the Holy Spirit is for He is One Divine Person of the Godhead as is the Son and the Father. One God, 3 Persons and they are not each other.

next...................

101G

I have heard, a lot of replies, that makes no sense, nor FAITH.
But The first mention of God in this passage refers to ANOTHER Person.

The Holy Spirit is Jesus Himself speaking to us. Don't you see that when Jesus raised up back to heaven, He was fulfilled with the Holy Spirit that come out of God His Father.
The Holy Spirit is not Jesus nor the Father but distinct form both the Father and the Son.
I commend all of you in your effort in trying to describe the "GODHEAD". but may I make a recommendation here. What if God is a "Single" person who is a Spirit. and this Single person is, A. Holy, and B. Spirit. would that not be a "Holy" Person who is "Spirit?"

or as one poster stated, "The first mention of God in this passage refers to ANOTHER Person."

the term "Another" have two meaning in the Greek,
A. G243 Allos, which "expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort".

B. G2087 heteros, which "expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort."

as to the Lord Jesus being the Holy Spirit, A. is correct.

PICJAG, 101G.

OldShepherd

the interlinear contains the hebrew and greek.
Of course they do but unless you have a working knowledge of Hebrew and Greek you must rely on the accompanying translation and as I said if you are using an online interlinear it is, more than likely, relying on Strong's which as I said has been found to have about 15,000 errors or omissions.

e v e

i tr
Of course they do but unless you have a working knowledge of Hebrew and Greek you must rely on the accompanying translation and as I said if you are using an online interlinear it is, more than likely, relying on Strong's which as I said has been found to have about 15,000 errors or omissions.
I translate scripture with a scholar,

Pipiripi

I know who the Holy Spirit is for He is One Divine Person of the Godhead as is the Son and the Father. One God, 3 Persons and they are not each other.

next...................
So then you have some one inside of you and you don't who who it is. Is a shame!! I have Jesus Christ self in me by His Holy Spirit!! Amazing isn't it!!

civic

So then you have some one inside of you and you don't who who it is. Is a shame!! I have Jesus Christ self in me by His Holy Spirit!! Amazing isn't it!!
And I have the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in me as per Jesus teaching in John 14-16. Jesus said WE plural will make our abode in you .

It’s really a shame you deny Jesus teaching . You reject the truth.

hope this helps !!!

johnny guitar

And referred to with masculine pronouns throughout The Bible.