You just admitted that the Word at John 1:1 is a person...

Pipiripi

And I have the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in me as per Jesus teaching in John 14-16. Jesus said WE plural will make our abode in you .

It’s really a shame you deny Jesus teaching . You reject the truth.

hope this helps !!!
If you don't read my thread, who is the Holy Spirit with only your Bible, there is nothing that can us debate on. The only way to have a friendly debate is to be open to understand each other teachings. Thanks for your teaching!! God bless!!

civic

If you don't read my thread, who is the Holy Spirit with only your Bible, there is nothing that can us debate on. The only way to have a friendly debate is to be open to understand each other teachings. Thanks for your teaching!! God bless!!
I don’t need to read your thread . I know the Bible very well and have been studying it daily since 1980. I know what the Bible teaches on the subject of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

next……

OldShepherd

i tr

I translate scripture with a scholar,
There are "scholars" and there are "scholars" What are the qualifications of the "scholar" you refer to?
The scholars I refer to are for Greek; Bauer, Danker, Arndt, Gingrich who among them represent between 120-160 years of combined scholarship, for Hebrew; Brown, Driver, Briggs who among them represent 90-120 years of combined scholarship. I also have Dr Dan Wallace's "Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics," who has taught graduate level Greek for more than 40 years.