You must be called by the King

God draws all men
John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

God saves those who believe:
1Cor 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

God does not draw men in order to believe.
And you still ignored the scripture in context that those whom He draws to the son will come and be raised on the last day.
Your conclusion that all men means every individual in the world is still as wrong now as it was yesterday.
If your conclusion was correct, by default Jesus would be a liar, and every individual would be saved.

I also clearly showed which you are clearly unable to refute that the condition in the context is "those that God draws to the Son" and it is not every individual.

You remain refuted.

God draws all men
John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

God saves those who believe:
1Cor 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Why does He draw them??

And you still ignored the scripture in context that those whom He draws to the son will come and be raised on the last day....
Those who believe God's witnesses are given to the Son; after Christ's death, burial, resurrection God draws all men.

Let me rephrase:
a) God does not draw them in order to make them believe.
b) God does draw them in order that they may believe and have life.
Nobody says God makes them do anything. How many times must you and yours be corrected on this?

He draws them so they will believe and are raised on the last day.

It seems you were not listening to Jesus very well.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you who practice lawlessness.’ 24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and does them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Yes, the will of God is to believe. Rather than clinging on to the righteousness of God, they presented their dead works.

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:37‭-‬40 KJV

Here's the context:
John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Yes and that is God's work, not yours. Same with His will. His will not yours.

Job is a type of Christ. He was perfect and upright, and wealthier than anyone. This depicts His glory.

"There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil. His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east. And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
Job 1:1‭, ‬3‭, ‬8 KJV

His 7 sons and 3 daughters are a type of Christ's bride, or the church fallen in Adam. They are wicked sinners, partying every night.

"And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters. And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them."
Job 1:2‭, ‬4 KJV

This is why Job would intercede for them.

"And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually."
Job 1:5 KJV

Well, they all died. But, the good news is that God loved Job and Job loved His children. God gave Job 7 sons and 3 daughters but gave him more wealth.

"So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses. He had also seven sons and three daughters. And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren."
Job 42:12‭-‬13‭, ‬15 KJV

I think it's very interesting that Job was given back more if everything except children.

Just like Christ was given a people by the Father to save, not one sheep will be lost. They will all be born again in Christ.

All the king's servants, and the people of the king's provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.
Esther 4:11 KJV
And yet Esther did go without being called! Indeed, the King's discretion bore her life, but she approached him unannounced and unbidden, trusting in God to stay his hand.

Doug

Back