You think Drumpf loves this country?

Whateverman

This is a recent story, about things which have happened in the last few weeks:

Report: President Trump asked senior leaders about military options to strike Iran

President Donald Trump asked advisors in the past week if he had military action options against Iran following recent reports of the country’s significant increase in its nuclear stockpile, according to reporting by The New York Times.

But, according to at least four current and former U.S. officials, the Times reported that senior officials warned such a strike against Iran’s facilities could easily escalate into a wider conflict in the coming weeks, the last of the president’s tenure.

Those officials included Vice President Mike Pence; Secretary of State Mike Pompeo; Christopher C. Miller, the acting defense secretary; and Gen. Mark A. Milley, according to the Times.

In June 2019, Military Times reported in-depth on what experts predict might happen, should the United States and Iran square off in an armed conflict.

More than a dozen experts, both still in service and retired regional military officials, concluded that while the United States would likely win in the short term by striking multiple facilities within Iran, the ensuing fallout across the region and within Iran’s borders would far outweigh the post-major combat challenges the United States faced after the 2003 Iraq invasion.

[...]

Trump dismissed Secretary of Defense Mark Esper along with other top defense aides last week. Since then, defense and national security officials have told some media outlets they worry that the president might begin operations against Iran as his term ends, the Times reported.

This is a military media source, reporting on the so-called president looking for options in striking Iran. Without provocation. In the final two months of his presidency...

If you think this so-called president cares about this country, you're a moron.

Electric Skeptic

This is a recent story, about things which have happened in the last few weeks:

Report: President Trump asked senior leaders about military options to strike Iran

This is a military media source, reporting on the so-called president looking for options in striking Iran. Without provocation. In the final two months of his presidency...

If you think this so-called president cares about this country, you're a moron.
Of course he doesn't care about the country. He showed no evidence of having the slightest concern about it during the last four years, and his behaviour since the election shows the doesn't give a pair of fetid dingo's kidneys about America.

Whateverman

Of course he doesn't care about the country. He showed no evidence of having the slightest concern about it during the last four years, and his behaviour since the election shows the doesn't give a pair of fetid dingo's kidneys about America.
Notice how all the pro-Trump, pro-military, pro-America cultists here have gone quiet?

Diogenes

Oh look, Iran's nuclear stockpile is increasing. I guess that cash infusion Obama gave is going to good use.

Whateverman

Oh look, Iran's nuclear stockpile is increasing. I guess that cash infusion Obama gave is going to good use.
Nope, that'd be the result of the Drumpf administration stepping away from the deal in which Iran agreed to keep their stockpile lowered.

Drumpf had 4 years to get rid of Iran's nuclear stock pile, but it's increased. That's not the fault of the Obama administration...

Theo1689

Notice how all the pro-Trump, pro-military, pro-America cultists here have gone quiet?

Well, let's see... When someone calls the President, "Drumpf", and calls anyone who disagrees with him "morons" and "cultists", my first thought is usually that I don't feel like wasting my time interacting with 2-year-olds.

I think I'll wait until some adults show up....

Diogenes

Nope, that'd be the result of the Drumpf administration stepping away from the deal in which Iran agreed to keep their stockpile lowered.

The cash given by Obama would assist the increase in production post Trump stepping away from the deal. Other countries haven't reneged on the deal, so Iran would be in violation with them.

Electric Skeptic

Well, let's see... When someone calls the President, "Drumpf", and calls anyone who disagrees with him "morons" and "cultists", my first thought is usually that I don't feel like wasting my time interacting with 2-year-olds.

Great response. Insults rather than anything substantive. Well done.

Whateverman

The cash given by Obama would assist the increase in production post Trump stepping away from the deal. Other countries haven't reneged on the deal, so Iran would be in violation with them.
Still has everything to do with Drumpf's administration, and not Obama's.

Furion

You would think a self respecting person would grow tired of their childish antics, but no!

"You are all morons and idiots! Drump is drump is drump! Look at me! Me write words!"

lol

Whateverman

Yes. That's because we believe Proverbs 26:4.
Most of you here just pay lip service to it, and to scripture in general. Put into a situation where you have to choose between the bible and your politics, and you'll quickly redefine what the bible says...

Politics is what you worship.

Diogenes

Still has everything to do with Drumpf's administration, and not Obama's.

Trump didn't give Iran, a state that is known sponsor terrorism and actively wants Israel and the US destroyed, a plane-load of cash. That was "Obummer" (since we're being childish).

Whateverman

Trump didn't give Iran, a state that is known sponsor terrorism and actively wants Israel and the US destroyed, a plane-load of cash. That was "Obummer" (since we're being childish).
No more childish than our so-called president. If you're gonna call me out for it, you should call out the one responsible for getting it started.

That aside, Iran being given the money which was theirs in the first place isn't responsible for Iran's nuclear stockpile growing. Drumpf is. The stockpile is growing on his watch, and in reaction to his policies. Obama plays no part in it.

ps. do NOT watch the video at that URL is profanity offends you. It does, however, explain the origin of our so-called president's ancestral family name, and the reasoning for why it should be used.

Diogenes

A president is such due to position of the office, not due to the character of the holder. JFK and LBJ have much more problematic pasts than Trump.

If you're gonna call me out for it, you should call out the one responsible for getting it started.

The one responsible would have been Obama for not having the foresight of making it an actual treaty, but that would have required going through the Senate. It's not Trump's fault Obama circumvented the elected representatives of the US.

That aside, Iran being given the money which was theirs in the first place isn't responsible for Iran's nuclear stockpile growing.

Even assuming the monies were owed to the Shah government, the current regime has no claim to monies owed to a previous government.

Drumpf is. The stockpile is growing on his watch, and in reaction to his policies. Obama plays no part in it.

Obama gave Iran the funds and failed to make the JCPOA legally binding.

ps. do NOT watch the video at that URL is profanity offends you. It does, however, explain the origin of our so-called president's ancestral family name, and the reasoning for why it should be used.

Presumably, the left prefers to identify people as they prefer. Do you go through Ellis Island records and refer to individuals by their family names prior to Anglicizing which was done to deal with discrimination? It's used for comedic value.

Mike McK

Most of you here just pay lip service to it, and to scripture in general. Put into a situation where you have to choose between the bible and your politics, and you'll quickly redefine what the bible says...
And yet, you just admitted that nobody is taking your bait.

Whateverman

And yet, you just admitted that nobody is taking your bait.
I've been posting at CRAM for more than a decade now. Christians being gun-shy about answering questions or addressing points literally surprises no one here; certainly not me.

Hats off to those Christians who DO have the courage of their faith, and respond to my questions/points sincerely and constructively. This forum would not be possibly without them. Unfortunately, they're in a tiny minority of the Christians who choose to post here.

The rest - those who view questions as "traps" - really need to take a long, hard look at what they claim to believe...