Your atheism ends at time of death. No atheeists in hell

Your Oneness cultism dies at time of death, as does your belief in divine creators.

As well as the notion that you held any of the 9 professions you've claimed over the years.

Atheists meet the Creator and pass the White Throne judgment and angels transport them to the Lake of Fire.

The reservations have been honored. Every knee shall bow.
That the universe is set up so that those who don't believe in the Christian God will burn forever in a lake of fire, is insane.

To the monster who tortures for eternity the billions that dare reject him.

All hail the god of petty vengeance and cruelty!
Regardless of how you view him, he is the only one who can save you, and give you actual life.

So, in fact, you are literally putting a knife to your throat, and slicing it deep, and exceedingly slow, to increase the magnitude of your pain and agony by continuing to describe him as you are, and reject Jesus as you are.

Atheists meet the Creator and pass the White Throne judgment and angels transport them to the Lake of Fire.

Well, the great white throne judgment won't happen until the end of the millennium and the devil's grand deception.

So, it's at least a thousand years in prison. And according to Luke 16, prison doesn't appear to be a pleasant experience on any level.

Regardless of how you view him, he is the only one who can save you, and give you actual life.
Kind of had to love and worship a god who chooses to torture billions for eternity because they rejected him.

How do you do it, Steve?

So, in fact, you are literally putting a knife to your throat, and slicing it deep, and exceedingly slow, to increase the magnitude of your pain and agony by continuing to describe him as you are, and reject Jesus as you are.
Ah, right. You advocate turning a blind eye to those who commit atrocities. Got it.

Kind of had to love and worship a god who chooses to torture billions for eternity because they rejected him.

How do you do it, Steve?
Easy.
I don't believe lies as you are.
I have taken the time and effort to learn the truth, so I can better understand the nature of this dynamic.

The only people who are going to suffer are those who choose to.

So, in your obvious race to your own destruction, and delusional beliefs that YHVH is going to torture you, you are buying the lies, hook, line, and sinker.

Ah, right. You advocate turning a blind eye to those who commit atrocities. Got it.
Further demonstrating your dedication to your deliberate and willful ignorance.

It is indeed impressive. How you do it is incomprehensible to me.

Although, this article seems to show how this works.

What does spiritual blindness look like?

The hardest thing for any unbeliever to do is admit they are a sinner in need of a Savior.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Christ himself points out that a tree is known by the fruit it produces. Christ openly admits that he didn't come to judge, and it should go without saying that those that follow Christ will not pass judgment on their fellow man. Even God waits until one is dead before passing judgment. Some people just can't seem to wait to start wailing and gnashing their teeth. Hell is where the heart of fallen humanity is.

Ahem... :rolleyes:

Check your mirror lately?
We who follow Jesus don't use mirrors.
We come "face to face" with Jesus. He's the "mirror" of the standard against which we are going to be judged.

As is described by

2Co 3:15-18 WEB 15 But to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face seeing the glory of the Lord as in a mirror, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord, the Spirit.

The reason we don't use regular mirrors is because they are flawed.
God has given us an unflawed "mirror" to see ourselves as we actually are.

As is written in James.

Jas 1:22-25 WEB 22 But be doers of the word, and not only hearers, deluding your own selves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man looking at his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he sees himself, and goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of freedom and continues, not being a hearer who forgets but a doer of the work, this man will be blessed in what he does.

We see further that God gives us a means by which we may experience successful change in our hearts and lives.

Psa 19:7-12 WEB 7 Yahweh’s law is perfect, restoring the soul. Yahweh’s covenant is sure, making wise the simple. 8 Yahweh’s precepts are right, rejoicing the heart. Yahweh’s commandment is pure, enlightening the eyes. 9 The fear of Yahweh is clean, enduring forever. Yahweh’s ordinances are true, and righteous altogether. 10 They are more to be desired than gold, yes, than much fine gold, sweeter also than honey and the extract of the honeycomb. 11 Moreover your servant is warned by them. In keeping them there is great reward. 12 Who can discern his errors? Forgive me from hidden errors.

This means that our looking in our own mirrors is moot. We have God's mirror. His name is Jesus.

You should come to Jesus and let him show you the real truth concerning who you are.

Last edited:
Easy.
I don't believe lies as you are.
The Bible says:

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Is that a lie?

I have taken the time and effort to learn the truth, so I can better understand the nature of this dynamic.
Great. So explain. When it says God sends those who reject him to eternal punishment in a lake of fire, what are the dynamics here?

The only people who are going to suffer are those who choose to.
Cool. I choose not to, so I am safe right?

So, in your obvious race to your own destruction, and delusional beliefs that YHVH is going to torture you, you are buying the lies, hook, line, and sinker.
I am just going by what the Bible says. God sends people to eternal punishment in a lake of fire.

Further demonstrating your dedication to your deliberate and willful ignorance.

It is indeed impressive. How you do it is incomprehensible to me.

Although, this article seems to show how this works.

What does spiritual blindness look like?
Nothing more about the nature of the dynamics? How disappointing.

The Bible says:

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Is that a lie?
Those are the words of Jesus.
The problem here isn't those words.
The problem is that you are ignoring the words that came before.

Mat 25:31-40 WEB 31 “But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32 Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35 for I was hungry and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and you took me in. 36 I was naked and you clothed me. I was sick and you visited me. I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 “Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? 38 When did we see you as a stranger and take you in, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and come to you?’ 40 “The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

The problem is that you have been rejecting the gospel of Jesus, which will give you eternal life.

Joh 3:16-21 WEB 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only born Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”

So, if you actually want to suffer the consequences of your sin, then that's exactly what you will get!

Great. So explain. When it says God sends those who reject him to eternal punishment in a lake of fire, what are the dynamics here?
Eternal separation from God.

The question is, why are you choosing eternal separation, when you are being given the opportunity to receive eternal life, peace and joy?

Cool. I choose not to, so I am safe right?

Joh 3:16-21 WEB 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only born Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”
I am just going by what the Bible says. God sends people to eternal punishment in a lake of fire.

Nothing more about the nature of the dynamics? How disappointing.
The dynamics are simple.

Back