Your atheism ends at time of death. No atheeists in hell

Are you able to put their arguments into your own words? I guess not.
You don't pay much attention to this whole thing do you?

We're told to give a reason for the hope that lives within US.

Our Hope in Christ is indeed a common hope/faith. But it's perceived by each of us differently, when we start, and as we gain a better understanding of the bible, it becomes more advanced.

So, why would I have their arguments?
Especially when the bible is so completely clear about this.

Christ the Power and Wisdom of God​
(cf. Is. 29:14 )
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Glory Only in the Lord​
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. 27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 that no flesh should glory in His presence. 30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption— 31 that, as it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the LORD.”

Christ Crucified​
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Spiritual Wisdom​
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

God's Wisdom is Jesus. As we read in John 1.
Jesus is the Logos of God.

He is epitomized as wisdom in the bible.

What's sad is your cowardice to accuse others, while refusing to do anything that would show you actually do know.
What's sad is you're not very smart.

It's not hard to find a definition.
LOL, you had to look for a definition, you didn't know what it meant.
All you had to do was do a search and provide one. And you didn't JUST fail.
You failed catastrophically!
You're an embarrassment to your atheism.
No one takes you seriously. You've convinced no one. Lot's have you on ignore.

What's sad is you're not very smart.
You're not someone I'd say is worth comparing intelligence to.
LOL, you had to look for a definition, you didn't know what it meant.
At least I know how/where to look. You didn't even bother trying to give an explanation.
Which is why I find you to be a poor example to compare to.
No one takes you seriously. You've convinced no one. Lot's have you on ignore.
:ROFLMAO:
Good, that means I can post what I want without whiners griping about it.
It's not my concern that people take me seriously or not.
You've never taken yourself seriously, and your failure to be able to describe epistemology is evidence of this.

You're not someone I'd say is worth comparing intelligence to.
I'm not surprised you're scared to.
At least I know how/where to look. You didn't even bother trying to give an explanation.
Which is why I find you to be a poor example to compare to.
Another admission you had no idea, but you pretended you did.
:ROFLMAO:
Good, that means I can post what I want without whiners griping about it.
It's not my concern that people take me seriously or not.
You can post as many lies as you like.
You've never taken yourself seriously, and your failure to be able to describe epistemology is evidence of this.
You didn't know what it meant, did you.

I'm not surprised you're scared to.
Nope. You just don't demonstrate anything worth being a yardstick for comparison.
Another admission you had no idea, but you pretended you did.
I'm still not the one who keeps claiming I don't know anything, but refuses to describe what you think it is.
Yet further demonstrating that you're just not someone I'd say is worthy of being a yardstick to compare with.

You can post as many lies as you like.
No need to.
Truth is always far more elucidating.

You didn't know what it meant, did you.
For someone who keeps saying you know everything, you sure don't actually know much.
I was inviting you to explain what you claim I didn't know.

Yet again you fail

I'll stick with Jesus.
At least I know he's worthy.

Again what difference would it make if you have convinced yourself you’re right. I would guess God has drawn you but you rejected it. God doesn’t force people to believe.
I'm somewhat puzzled by what you're saying. Are you saying that God draws me to Him, but I won't know I'm being drawn?

I'm somewhat puzzled by what you're saying. Are you saying that God draws me to Him, but I won't know I'm being drawn?
I am saying God will draw you to Jesus but many ignore the drawing based on making themselves and their beliefs , preferences, and their love of their preferred sin more important than paying any attention to God’s drawing them to the truth. It’s a drawing not a clobbering.

I am saying God will draw you to Jesus but many ignore the drawing based on making themselves and their beliefs , preferences, and their love of their preferred sin more important than paying any attention to God’s drawing them to the truth. It’s a drawing not a clobbering.
I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem to make sense. God is omnipotent and will know that His drawing me to Him won't have any affect as you say.

So, why did He bother, and, couldn't He do just enough drawing to convince me as he has done with you?

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem to make sense. God is omnipotent and will know that His drawing me to Him won't have any affect as you say.

So, why did He bother, and, couldn't He do just enough drawing to convince me as he has done with you?
You do understand you don’t make the rules with God ?He is the creator and you are the created .So you basically want God to believe for you. God has done His part and you have failed on your part.

Asking questions isn't making rules.

I have no idea what this means.

But God knew He would fail before trying.

What has God done on His part?
If you were starving to the point of death and I brought food to you but you refused to eat the food because of pride and you died would your death be your fault or mine ? God made a provision for you to not end up in eternal hell but if you refuse God’s provision is it His fault or yours ?

If you were starving to the point of death and I brought food to you but you refused to eat the food because of pride and you died would your death be your fault or mine ? God made a provision for you to not end up in eternal hell but if you refuse God’s provision is it His fault or yours ?
This again puzzles me.

What food have I been brought?

I am not full of pride, far from it. The reason I'm an atheist has nothing to do with pride but with standards of evidence. I do wonder if the pride thing that's often brought up by Christians, is because Christians all too often don't understand what atheists think nor why they think it and they're looking for a reason to explain atheism.

If God made himself known to me, I could not help but believe.

This again puzzles me.

What food have I been brought?

I am not full of pride, far from it. The reason I'm an atheist has nothing to do with pride but with standards of evidence. I do wonder if the pride thing that's often brought up by Christians, is because Christians all too often don't understand what atheists think nor why they think it and they're looking for a reason to explain atheism.

If God made himself known to me, I could not help but believe.
I know exactly why atheist think the way they do even though they don’t. Atheist have unknowingly listened to the father of lies( satan) who has a dog in the hunt because he hates God and those God created in His image. There is a spiritual war going on, which you are a casualty of and don’t know even there is a war for your eternal soul going on.

Back