YOUR FAITH HAS SAVED YOU!

Manfred

it seems so petty and small to think that we instantly know everything God knows in Eternity.
What a petty thing to say.
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

praise_yeshua

What a petty thing to say.
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

That verse in no way teaches that we will know everything God knows.

Is that what you desire? To be equal with God? That is what Satan desired.

civic

Yes we will not become like God but I personally believe faith and hope will be part of the past at that time. Hebrews 11:1 talks about faith being the following:

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

In eternity we will see and there will not be a need for hope in His presence.

But this is a non essential and one of those things to show liberty and charity.

"IN ESSENTIALS UNITY, IN NON-ESSENTIALS LIBERTY, IN ALL THINGS CHARITY."

praise_yeshua

Yes we will not become like God but I personally believe faith and hope will be part of the past at that time. Hebrews 11:1 talks about faith being the following:

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

In eternity we will see and there will not be a need for hope in His presence.

There is no need to hope in His presence now.

Brother. Hebrew 11:1 only expresses a few characteritics of faith.... or faith in action. Verse 6 defines faith.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

But this is a non essential and one of those things to show liberty and charity.

"IN ESSENTIALS UNITY, IN NON-ESSENTIALS LIBERTY, IN ALL THINGS CHARITY."

In context to those verses you are correct. The hope we employ now in trusting Jesus Christ will become reality. However, that doesn't even come close to being equal in knowledge to God.

I believe we are saying the same thing. Just differently. I'm focusing upon the infinite future we have in Eternity. Who knows what God will want from us in the future. I don't know. I don't know if I will ever know all of what He wants from me throughout Eternity. I expect to have plenty of opportunity to trust Him through it all.

Manfred

Please, how much more petty can you get? Are you like still a teenager or what?

Time to stop drinking milk.

This was never about equality with God but was about faith ceasing.
You are desperately trying to make it about something else, which is quite pitiful actually.