You're Fired

Loki

This was TPM's headline after Biden was projected as president-elect by the major networks. Quite a fitting way to describe this election. It does seem that most voters were motivated more than anything to remove Trump from office.

I have to wonder how this will shape the GOP presidential nomination race in 2024 should Trump be willing (and able) to run again. Will Republican voters who supported Trump really want to take the chance of nominating someone who is disliked by so many Americans? Or will they be more interested in regaining the White House?

J regia

The dead mail-in voters?
Unless you believe in flying pigs, the more important issues are, is trump going to mount a coup or run for the Senate in the Georgia Senate runoff, or whether he just prefers to sulk and play golf.

DieBrille

The dead mail-in voters?
And the pathetic baseless claims start.
remember all those illegal votes in the 2016 election? Y'know. the ones the psychopath had investigated? There WERE none. Got it? NONE.
And the crowds at his inauguration? bwawhahahahahahahahaha!
But you will believe ANYTHING that pathological liar tells you, won't you?

CrowCross

This was TPM's headline after Biden was projected as president-elect by the major networks. Quite a fitting way to describe this election. It does seem that most voters were motivated more than anything to remove Trump from office.

I have to wonder how this will shape the GOP presidential nomination race in 2024 should Trump be willing (and able) to run again. Will Republican voters who supported Trump really want to take the chance of nominating someone who is disliked by so many Americans? Or will they be more interested in regaining the White House?
No worries....Trump will remain in office once the voter fraud is ironed out and only legal votes are counted.

Temujin

Yes, anything is possible. It's possible that I'm the Queen of England.
Not possible. For one thing, there is no such person. We have a Queen of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Part of which is England.

For another thing, you look nothing like her. She looks more like me.

Gus Bovona

Not possible. For one thing, there is no such person. We have a Queen of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Part of which is England.

For another thing, you look nothing like her. She looks more like me.
I like to go by "Queen of England" sometimes just for fun. Good catch, though.

And, of course I'm not going to use my own picture. I just chose a random pic off the interwebs of someone who I thought was incredibly handsome.

Temujin

I like to go by "Queen of England" sometimes just for fun. Good catch, though.

And, of course I'm not going to use my own picture. I just chose a random pic off the interwebs of someone who I thought was incredibly handsome.
Just like me.

Hypatia_Alexandria

And I predict that he will be playing golf on 20th January.
Given that it is not unknown for former presidents to forego the inauguration of a new president I consider that very likely.

However, for Trump it is pure ego. He could not cope with being upstaged and not being the centre of attention.

Mary Trump made an interesting observation that for Donald his worst nightmare might be unfolding because he is going to become irrelevant.