You're Fired

Ignatius

Please
This was TPM's headline after Biden was projected as president-elect by the major networks. Quite a fitting way to describe this election. It does seem that most voters were motivated more than anything to remove Trump from office.

I have to wonder how this will shape the GOP presidential nomination race in 2024 should Trump be willing (and able) to run again. Will Republican voters who supported Trump really want to take the chance of nominating someone who is disliked by so many Americans? Or will they be more interested in regaining the White House?
Please te me you realize "major networks" don't decide who the president is.

DieBrille

Please

Please get off it.
The pronouncement is good enough by them with what we know.
You are only nit-picking because your bow got his ass kicked.
The official pronouncement will be little more than a footnote, and there will be many who do accept it.
Get off it.

Ignatius

Please get off it.
The pronouncement is good enough by them with what we know.
You are only nit-picking because your bow got his ass kicked.
The official pronouncement will be little more than a footnote, and there will be many who do accept it.
Get off it.
So you dont know how elections are certified and made official. Why didnt you just say so? Too bad you arent my mother or my boss so saying "get off it" is moronic. Oh wait it's you...never mind.

DieBrille

So you dont know how elections are certified and made official. Why didnt you just say so? Too bad you arent my mother or my boss so saying "get off it" is moronic. Oh wait it's you...never mind.
Yes I do know. You just showed you cannot read. I can tell you to get off it whenever I like if I have justification. Biden is the president elect. Get over it while you get off it.

Loki

Please

They project the winner on the basis of the math. They're using the same process they used to declare Trump the winner in 2016. I don't recall any complaints from you back then about this process. I wonder what has changed?