Youtube Apologetics.

Son Of Saxon

Hello

I was hoping we could share some of the Christian.YouTubers .specifically ones who represent their /your Theology.

I will list a few I listen to and my opinion.

Ryan Reeves - Reformed, excellent church History

Dr. Jordan Cooper - Lutheran, Excellent for learning Lutheran Theology as well as differences between denominations..generally between Lutherans and Reformed

Bryan Wolfmuller - Lutheran, Excellent topical discussions, devotions and Theology, based in Lutheranism.

Reformed Wiki- Reformed, compilation of reformed pastors VS. Secular or hertical opinions.

Soteriology 101- Wesleyan?!? Ran by Leighton Flowers. ... Only good if you want to see what a semi-pelagian thinks, and want to get church history wrong. From time to time he says some pretty smart things...

I watch a lot of Legionnaire stuff. Most into R.C and Voddie

Last edited:

Dizerner

I am not a big fan of apologetics and I don't completely endorse what these channels say, but here's some I've found interesting. I don't think any of them are Reformed.

Mike Winger
Whaddo You Meme??
InspiringPhilosophy
Trinity Radio
The Remnant Radio
ASKDrBrown
Cross Examined
Capturing Christianity
ReasonableFaithOrg
drcraigvideos
oneminuteapologist
Acts17Apologetics
Dr. Sean McDowell
Standing for Truth
Stand to Reason
Modern-Day Debate

And we must not forget: Darth Dawkins.

Reformed:
THE BEAT by Allen Parr
Alpha & Omega Ministries

Catholic:
Ascension Presents
Pints With Aquinas

As well as some atheist channels:
CosmicSkeptic
Genetically Modified Skeptic
Rationality Rules
PineCreek

Last edited:

Son Of Saxon

I am not a big fan of apologetics and I don't completely endorse what these channels say, but here's some I've found interesting. I don't think any of them are Reformed.

Mike Winger
Whaddo You Meme??
InspiringPhilosophy
Trinity Radio
The Remnant Radio
ASKDrBrown
Cross Examined
Capturing Christianity
ReasonableFaithOrg
drcraigvideos
oneminuteapologist
Acts17Apologetics
Dr. Sean McDowell
Standing for Truth
Stand to Reason
Modern-Day Debate

And we must not forget: Darth Dawkins.

Reformed:
THE BEAT by Allen Parr
Alpha & Omega Ministries

Catholic:
Ascension Presents
Pints With Aquinas

As well as some atheist channels:
CosmicSkeptic
Genetically Modified Skeptic
Rationality Rules
PineCreek
I think Whaddo you meme is Reformed? Maybe not. I am familiar with a few. I like Mike winger too, but don't agree with all he says

Son Of Saxon

Another question for members.

I see a lot of talk about females at the pulpit on here.

What about Youtuber/podcaster Alisha Childers, not sure what denomination she is, she use to be in a Christian Girl band.

What do you think about this? Is this incorrect?

Hello

I was hoping we could share some of the Christian.YouTubers .specifically ones who represent their /your Theology.

Why is the title of the thread:Youtube Apologetics

Your first example: Ryan Reeves is a church historian.

This follows a pattern I have seen on the biblical language forums. Catagories seem to have lost their meaning. The word THEOLOGY has been drained of all substance. Now Apologetics has suffered the same fate. What are you looking for?

Son Of Saxon

Why is the title of the thread:Youtube Apologetics

Your first example: Ryan Reeves is a church historian.

This follows a pattern I have seen on the biblical language forums. Catagories seem to have lost their meaning. The word THEOLOGY has been drained of all substance. Now Apologetics has suffered the same fate. What are you looking for?
Oh sorry dear. Want a warm glass of milk?

I loosely termed it because 3 of those listed do apologetics. And I specifically mentioned Church History. With Reeves.

Now do you want mommy to stir your milk?

What a 🤡

Son Of Saxon

Why is the title of the thread: Youtube Apologetics

What are you looking for?
All of them could be considered resources. Or have not used or seen Church History and The Church Fathers in apologetics before? This would also Include Reeves.

What I was looking for is to have others share apologetic resources on YouTube. And share their opinions if they liked.

Sorry *sad face wiping eyes* for not considering your *wipes face* feelings about words before making this thread.

You must be fun at parties though.

Gary Mac

Hello

Dr. Jordan Cooper - Lutheran, Excellent for learning Lutheran Theology as well as differences between denominations..generally between Lutherans and Reformed

Bryan Wolfmuller - Lutheran, Excellent topical discussions, devotions and Theology, based in Lutheranism.

Reformed Wiki- Reformed, compilation of reformed pastors VS. Secular or hertical opinions.

Soteriology 101- Wesleyan?!? Ran by Leighton Flowers. ... Only good if you want to see what a semi-pelagian thinks, and want to get church history wrong. From time to time he says some pretty smart things...

I watch a lot of Legionnaire stuff. Most into R.C and Voddie
Why would I read of any of these when God Himself is sufficient to relay His message? All these can do is give you their opinions which is only speculation with no substance to confirm.

Son Of Saxon

All these can do is give you their opinions which is only speculation with no substance to confirm.
Why do you come in here and tell people what you think?

No joke everyone of your posts is categorized as speculation lacking substance.

No surprise you would have Issue with people looking past their nose on things... Lol

Last edited:

Gary Mac

Why do you come in here and tell people what you think?
I dont, I come in here telling you what it is to be in the Father who gives out His information.
No joke everyone of your posts is categorized as speculation lacking substance.
It always does when I repeat that what Jesus said you should be yourself. His way has no substance at all for those who reject his way to be like his Father as He demands of us if we are to be in His kingdom.
No surprise you would have Issue with people looking past their nose on things... Lol
If they looked past their nose and look upon the author of it to be like Him and in His same image they just mind learn someting beyond their own understanding. But you know and I know that isnt going to happen in the religious minds to be like Him.

And that goes back to God Himself is sufficient to relay His will in me. Even Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for myself and He will give it you. But you seem to need some book someone wrote to give you THEIR information as in your reply that mocks the ONLY One who can give you His will for you to be like Him and have His same mind.

Son Of Saxon

I dont, I come in here telling you what it is to be in the Father who gives out His information.
Yeah you do
It always does when I repeat that what Jesus said you should be yourself. His way has no substance at all for those who reject his way to be like his Father as He demands of us if we are to be in His kingdom.
So first you say Jesus said to be yourself?!? And then that we reject being like the father?!? Didn't you just say Jesus said to be "yourself"?

Hmmmm
If they looked past their nose and look upon the author of it to be like Him and in His same image they just mind learn someting beyond their own understanding. But you know and I know that isnt going to happen in the religious minds to be like Him.
Well where does it happen? This paragraph doesn't make any sense
And that goes back to God Himself is sufficient to relay His will in me.
So that means you are the only one? Dr.Jordan Cooper wasn't called to be a pastor by the Lord? Wolfmuller? And what they say must be incorrect? I couldn't be able to weigh what they say against what I believe?

Hmmm.
Even Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for myself and He will give it you. But you seem to need some book someone wrote to give you THEIR information as in your reply that mocks the ONLY One who can give you His will for you to be like Him and have His same mind.
Well Youtube isn't a book. Some of these " YouTubers" have books.

I have no idea why you think listening to Pastors on the Internet is wrong.

You should practice your writing skills, I honestly don't have a clue what you are saying, you seem like a moron to be honest.

Gary Mac

Yeah you do
Thank you I do indeed.
So first you say Jesus said to be yourself?!?
Oh No' first I said be as He is not as self at all.
And then that we reject being like the father?!? Didn't you just say Jesus said to be "yourself"?
Nope' I said be as He is as Jesus was like Him.
Hmmmm

Well where does it happen? This paragraph doesn't make any sense
Because you wont look past your own nose that regulates your own beliefs of a god to look upon the god Jesus tries to lead you to be like Him and perfect as He is perfect.
So that means you are the only one?
Oh no not the only one at all -- there are and were many who put on the Christ, anointed of God, Jesus was one of us.
Dr.Jordan Cooper wasn't called to be a pastor by the Lord? Wolfmuller? And what they say must be incorrect? I couldn't be able to weigh what they say against what I believe?
Jim Jones, and David Koresh said they were celled by God as well.

It is just better for me to listen to Jesus in what he says I should be in the Father and anointed of Him, that way there can be no mistakes in Gods will for us, or should I say for me. And you know very well if you follow the way of Jesus and is like him as God demands of us or not and perfect even as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
Hmmm.

Well Youtube isn't a book. Some of these " YouTubers" have books.
It is a huge book that people write.
I have no idea why you think listening to Pastors on the Internet is wrong.
It is only wrong for me for God Himself is able to convey His messages by the same SPirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus. In that I can identify with the Father as Jesus was identified in the Father.

If you need a preacher to show you his way instead of God Himself who gives the increase, then go on with the preacher. That is your choice not mine. For God Himself really is able for me, It is obvious He isnt sufficient for you that you would need a preacher but He is me.
You should practice your writing skills, I honestly don't have a clue what you are saying, you seem like a moron to be honest.
I understand, for spiritually it is discerned and you are trying to figure it out with a carnal mind and that just wont work at all. It didnt work for those who didnt understand Jesus either and look how they treated him for misunderstanding his intent.

I suppose Matt, Mark, Luke and John should have practiced their writing skills for asll I do is repeat that what they wrote Jesus said you should be as he was, and be of the father of it yourself. ANd that is obvious that makes no sense for you just as you say it doesnt.

Perhaps is is an issue of comprehension on your part, and not the fault of writing skills?

Son Of Saxon

Thank you I do indeed.

Oh No' first I said be as He is not as self at all.
Read what you wrote
Nope' I said be as He is as Jesus was like Him.
Read what you wrote
Because you wont look past your own nose that regulates your own beliefs of a god to look upon the god Jesus tries to lead you to be like Him and perfect as He is perfect.
What?
Oh no not the only one at all -- there are and were many who put on the Christ, anointed of God, Jesus was one of us.
Huh?
Jim Jones, and David Koresh said they were celled by God as well.
Yes an your brain disagrees with them right? Good for you. *If they said things that made sense then you would agree with them.* Pretty simple...its called discernment.
It is just better for me to listen to Jesus in what he says I should be in the Father and anointed of Him, that way there can be no mistakes in Gods will for us, or should I say for me. And you know very well if you follow the way of Jesus and is like him as God demands of us or not and perfect even as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
Yeah so Hows listening to a pastor talk about Jesus not helpful exactly?
So you are trying to suggest I shouldn't listen to Pastors I feel are reasonable because that doesn't work for you? Meanwhile you can't seem to write out your own thoughts? Just repeat that you are anointed in the father...cool dude
It is a huge book that people write.
It's actually not a book, it's a web site where people share their thoughts and opinions on video with varying quality of production.
It is only wrong for me for God Himself is able to convey His messages by the same SPirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus. In that I can identify with the Father as Jesus was identified in the Father.
What? You make no sense. Do you have a drinking problem?
If you need a preacher to show you his way instead of God Himself who gives the increase, then go on with the preacher. That is your choice not mine. For God Himself really is able for me, It is obvious He isnt sufficient for you that you would need a preacher but He is me.
You again are an idiot. God created the office of Pastors for the Chruch. We also as Christian practice discernment.

You BS pretend point that I don't listen to God because I enjoy reading books and watching videos with others opinions and points, simply out of interest is wrong...and is the stupidest thing I ever heard. If they reference Scripture then expand on it....and I use discernment then...pretty sure I am good.

Honestly you should read more, it might help with your ability to write out your thoughts.

My brain might be leaking fluids after trying to decode whatever it is you think you are saying.
I understand, for spiritually it is discerned and you are trying to figure it out with a carnal mind and that just wont work at all. It didnt work for those who didnt understand Jesus either and look how they treated him for misunderstanding his intent.
I am not trying to figure out with the "carnal mind"

News flash idiot. (Sorry you are) I have made my judgment based on your posts.
I have read the Bible...and read it everyday. I have my very own Biblical leanings and opinions. I ENJOY reading and hearing others opinions, and I enjoy the Academic side of my faith.

Trust me...I know from reading your posts....that...you...are...stupid. I have a far better grasp on my faith, and it's biblical you might too but you can't write a proper paragraph to make that clear. In my free time I like to read and hear others opinions...ooooh noooo

I don't agree with everything R.C Sproul and Voddie Baucham say...but I still listen to them.... Because I understand what I think the Bible says.

Again...I have been in the Bible since being a young lad...and still am reading it today.

Your....absolutly ridiculous opinion on my interest in Theology, Apologetics and Academics surrounding my love for the Bible...is as poor as your writing ability.
I suppose Matt, Mark, Luke and John should have practiced their writing skills for asll I do is repeat that what they wrote Jesus said you should be as he was, and be of the father of it yourself. ANd that is obvious that makes no sense for you just as you say it doesnt.
You repeat it poorly, don't Blame the St.'s and apostles because you don't have enough self respect to edit and form your posts in a comprehensive format.
Perhaps is is an issue of comprehension on your part, and not the fault of writing skills?
No it's not. You write worse than my 10 year old.

You definitely think you are something else...but then you just make a big mess. So because of that you get responses like this.

If you come across like an Idiot, it's fair that you are received as one. You only are doing it to yourself by neglecting other forms of education like writing and English. "BUt ThATs NoT iN tHeBiBle" I will assume you are averse to textbooks.

I have read many of your posts...you are an idiot and a heretic as a result of being an idiot. Though...you may not be...however because you write worse than a 5th grader no one could really know for sure, so it's safer to assume and discern you as a heretic

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Gary Mac

Read what you wrote

Read what you wrote

What?

Huh?

Yes an your brain disagrees with them right? Good for you. *If they said things that made sense then you would agree with them.* Pretty simple...its called discernment.

Yeah so Hows listening to a pastor talk about Jesus not helpful exactly?
So you are trying to suggest I shouldn't listen to Pastors I feel are reasonable because that doesn't work for you? Meanwhile you can't seem to write out your own thoughts? Just repeat that you are anointed in the father...cool dude

It's actually not a book, it's a web site where people share their thoughts and opinions on video with varying quality of production.

What? You make no sense. Do you have a drinking problem?

You again are an idiot. God created the office of Pastors for the Chruch. We also as Christian practice discernment.

You BS pretend point that I don't listen to God because I enjoy reading books and watching videos with others opinions and points, simply out of interest is wrong...and is the stupidest thing I ever heard. If they reference Scripture then expand on it....and I use discernment then...pretty sure I am good.

Honestly you should read more, it might help with your ability to write out your thoughts.

My brain might be leaking fluids after trying to decode whatever it is you think you are saying.

I am not trying to figure out with the "carnal mind"

News flash idiot. (Sorry you are) I have made my judgment based on your posts.
I have read the Bible...and read it everyday. I have my very own Biblical leanings and opinions. I ENJOY reading and hearing others opinions, and I enjoy the Academic side of my faith.

Trust me...I know from reading your posts....that...you...are...stupid. I have a far better grasp on my faith, and it's biblical you might too but you can't write a proper paragraph to make that clear. In my free time I like to read and hear others opinions...ooooh noooo

I don't agree with everything R.C Sproul and Voddie Baucham say...but I still listen to them.... Because I understand what I think the Bible says.

Again...I have been in the Bible since being a young lad...and still am reading it today.

Your....absolutly ridiculous opinion on my interest in Theology, Apologetics and Academics surrounding my love for the Bible...is as poor as your writing ability.

You repeat it poorly, don't Blame the St.'s and apostles because you don't have enough self respect to edit and form your posts in a comprehensive format.

No it's not. You write worse than my 10 year old.

You definitely think you are something else...but then you just make a big mess. So because of that you get responses like this.

If you come across like an Idiot, it's fair that you are received as one. You only are doing it to yourself by neglecting other forms of education like writing and English. "BUt ThATs NoT iN tHeBiBle" I will assume you are averse to textbooks.

I have read many of your posts...you are an idiot and a heretic as a result of being an idiot. Though...you may not be...however because you write worse than a 5th grader no one could really know for sure, so it's safer to assume and discern you as a heretic

Hope this helps
Obviously it is a comprehension issue.

Gary Mac

Yeah...

You....

Are...

Incomprehensible
Only to you it is incomprehensible to have from God that what Jesus had from Him.

We who has from God as Jesus had from God it is by identification with Him and our comprehension is with the mind of God and anointed of Him. We walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same anointing Jesus walked in which is Christ in us just as Jesus was Gods anointed.

That is what you cannot comprehend to be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as He demands of you. that is foreign to your understanding is all. So obvious in your mockery of Him in His way for you.

Son Of Saxon

Only to you it is incomprehensible to have from God that what Jesus had from Him.

We who has from God as Jesus had from God it is by identification with Him and our comprehension is with the mind of God and anointed of Him. We walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same anointing Jesus walked in which is Christ in us just as Jesus was Gods anointed.

That is what you cannot comprehend to be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as He demands of you. that is foreign to your understanding is all. So obvious in your mockery of Him in His way for you.
No. You are just saying that based off of a the head topic where tou disagree that people can listen to other opinions they mat or may not agree with to further their biblical ideas, and confirm their thoughts or see opposite ideas...

Thanks for another hardly intelligible post.

Gary Mac

No. You are just saying that based off of a the head topic where tou disagree that people can listen to other opinions they mat or may not agree with to further their biblical ideas, and confirm their thoughts or see opposite ideas...

Thanks for another hardly intelligible post.
Actually I am only repeating that what Jesus said you should be and would be if you had from God that what he had from Him.

Read Jesus prayer to his God for you to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and He in Jesus as one in John 17. Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you, or is supposed to be within you. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of you seems to be out the window for you.

Intellect is limited only to ones ability to absorb that what he is not familiar with.

But I do agree with you that to have the mind of Christ seems to be hardly intelligible for you.

Son Of Saxon

Actually I am only repeating that what Jesus said you should be and would be if you had from God that what he had from Him.

Read Jesus prayer to his God for you to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and He in Jesus as one in John 17. Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you, or is supposed to be within you. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of you seems to be out the window for you.

Intellect is limited only to ones ability to absorb that what he is not familiar with.

But I do agree with you that to have the mind of Christ seems to be hardly intelligible for you.
Dude I know what Jesus says and read the Bible. I also read other things so I can learn other intervention and thoughts about scripture because it's interesting and educational. Get a life you absolute duffus

Gary Mac

Dude I know what Jesus says and read the Bible. I also read other things so I can learn other intervention and thoughts about scripture because it's interesting and educational. Get a life you absolute duffus
Everyone knows what he said but not all obey to have from God that what he says.

All you are doing is reading it. Try and apply it as Jesus applied it. You should at least try that what you read, it is a tutorial how to receieve from God that what Jesus received from Him. In that you will walk as He walks, and when you do see Him as He is ye will be like Him. 1 John 3. but you will not apply it will you. All you know about it is Hebrew, Greek and Latin.