Youtube Apologetics.

Son Of Saxon

Everyone knows what he said but not all obey to have from God that what he says.

All you are doing is reading it. Try and apply it as Jesus applied it. You should at least try that what you read, it is a tutorial how to receieve from God that what Jesus received from Him. In that you will walk as He walks, and when you do see Him as He is ye will be like Him. 1 John 3. but you will not apply it will you. All you know about it is Hebrew, Greek and Latin.
I apply it all the time. Stop acting like you know anything about me.

You are making wild assumptions all while proving how uneducated and poor you are with basic human ability in writing and speaking. You market yourself a dummy and make assumptions based off of your own stupid ideas about anyone who also reads and views other Christians....because it's just their opinions...all while trying to give me your opinion.

You are what they call... An Ass

Gary Mac

Oh' Im not acting, it is very obvious what is in you from what comes out from you.
You are making wild assumptions all while proving how uneducated and poor you are with basic human ability in writing and speaking.
Perhaps you have a problem with comprehension? Think about it instead of commenting in ignorance about it.
You market yourself a dummy and make assumptions based off of your own stupid ideas about anyone who also reads and views other Christians....because it's just their opinions...all while trying to give me your opinion.
Same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus and is supposed to be in you as well who marketed himself as a dummy? That tells it all for who you are of.

BTW to have from God that what jesus had form Him is not opinion, it is by identification with Him in reality. Someting you are not considering of Him for you to be as well. Your hate to have form God that what Jesus had form Him is coming to surface more and more with each post.
Well at least the Ass was smart enough to warn Balaam of his error. Thank you for the compliment. Numbers 22:28.

Slyzr

You are making wild assumptions all while proving how uneducated and poor you are with basic human ability in writing and speaking. You market yourself a dummy and make assumptions based off of your own stupid ideas about anyone who also reads and views other Christians....because it's just their opinions...all while trying to give me your opinion.

Yup .....Gary seems to be a not mattering person.

And is trying to convert others to such.

He found A father ..... that say's he does not matter.

so special ....... I'm tearing up.

Son Of Saxon

Oh' Im not acting, it is very obvious what is in you from what comes out from you.
Right, my opinion of you is mine and unfavourable... Has nothing to do with anything but being honest.
Perhaps you have a problem with comprehension? Think about it instead of commenting in ignorance about it.
I don't. You are just making stupid assumptions based of a thread topic. All while making zero sense
Same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus and is supposed to be in you as well who marketed himself as a dummy? That tells it all for who you are of.
The spirit isn't responsible for your monotheism and poor literacy. That's all you. Also Christians are able to make judgement on other Christians based off what they say about Christian things...I am only being honest about you.

I am also being honest when I say....

You are a monotheistic heretic who can't string together a compensable sentence. And generally when it comes to Biblical things jas no clue what he is talking about. Its common opinion...because it's so glaringly obvious.

Gary Mac

True, all that matters to me is what Jesus said we should be and will be if we have the same from his same God he called Father. He is my Father as well. You can say what you will in rebellion from that but it doesnt matter, you are not my source, God is.
I'm not trying to convert anyone to anything, all I can do is repeat that what Jesus is trying to demonstrate to you who you are supposed to be like him in the same Father he had.
I did? LOL. Actually I didnt find a Father, He found me, He wasnt lost. He has been looking for you but you have hid yourself well from Him.
How immature and lame remark from a professor and scholar of Gods word that you claim you are.

Gary Mac

Right, my opinion of you is mine and unfavourable... Has nothing to do with anything but being honest.
And that is noble of you. AT least you are honest enough to admit that when Jesus is repeated for what he says we should be in the Father is unfavorable for you.
I don't. You are just making stupid assumptions based of a thread topic. All while making zero sense
To be as He is as Jesus was like Him and says we should be to doesnt make any sense for the religious mind who has other thoughts about His way for us to be like Him and in His same image as Jesus was in His same image, the one God sent to show us what it is to be in Him ourselves.

You cant know that what you dont have from God yourself.

You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in ion Gods SPirit to be as He is as He demands of us.
The spirit isn't responsible for your monotheism and poor literacy.
Who said it was?
That's all you. Also Christians are able to make judgement on other Christians based off what they say about Christian things...I am only being honest about you.
I understand. those who has Jesus crucified were honest about him as well. that does not mean their honesty was of God does it?
I am also being honest when I say....

You are a monotheistic heretic who can't string together a compensable sentence. And generally when it comes to Biblical things jas no clue what he is talking about. Its common opinion...because it's so glaringly obvious.
Well if you have more then one God you are correct, mine is One for He in me and I in Him are one, see John 17. Same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light. Jesus was accused of heresy for the same reason as you accuse me and we have the same Father WHo is God. And only because you cant comprehend that sentence you accuse me of not being able to string together someting that you can understand. And it is very glaring obvious that you cant comprehend for what it is to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father that is why you down play His will for us to be like Him and call His way heresy.

civic

indeed as Jesus said the father of lies. John 8:44

rod.ney

True, all that matters to me is what Jesus said we should be and will be if we have the same from his same God he called Father. He is my Father as well. You can say what you will in rebellion from that but it doesnt matter, you are not my source, God is.

I'm not trying to convert anyone to anything, all I can do is repeat that what Jesus is trying to demonstrate to you who you are supposed to be like him in the same Father he had.

I did? LOL. Actually I didnt find a Father, He found me, He wasnt lost. He has been looking for you but you have hid yourself well from Him.

How immature and lame remark from a professor and scholar of Gods word that you claim you are.
Well Gary, Jesus said that He is the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 in John 8:58 in order to PROVE to the nonbelievers that He knew Abraham before Abraham was born! So go by what Jesus said ( I AM ) there and believe that He is not just a man, but " God " also as John 1:1+14 ( God the WORD became FLESH as Jesus Christ - the God-Man ) tells us and is fully BACKED up by God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 ( " O God " ) and the OT in Isaiah 9:6 ( " Mighty God " )!

Gary Mac

Well Gary, Jesus said that He is the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 in John 8:58 in order to PROVE to the nonbelievers that He knew Abraham before Abraham was born!
Actually Jesus was speaking of his Father who was his God. What you dont understand is Jesus never ever spoke of himself but only of his Father who sent him as he stated. You just dont believe Jesus is all and dictate to him your own beliefs from a carnal mind is all.
So go by what Jesus said ( I AM ) there and believe that He is not just a man, but " God " also as John 1:1+14 ( God the WORD became FLESH as Jesus Christ - the God-Man ) tells us and is fully BACKED up by God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 ( " O God " ) and the OT in Isaiah 9:6 ( " Mighty God " )!
I do go by what Jesus said, he could do noting without the Father who sent him.

I Am has always been in man and I am that I am because of He who is in me just as He was in Jesus to be like Him. Even Adam became like Him to know this difference, you just havent reached that point of maturity in the Father to know who I am really is is all,

It started in Adam not Jesus. See Gen 3:22. Jesus didnt even know God or His Spirit until God came to him by His SPirit and opened all of His heaven to that man, See Matt 3:16, nor did Abraham Moses 120 until He opened up to them by His Spirit.

You say you follow Jesus but then flat out deny that God came to him and reveled Himself in Jesus. And the reason for that is because you have not allowed Him to do the same in you as He did in all of these we read of. You have made your gods three that has you separated from the One who came to all of these and all today who will repent from your ways and adhere to His ways

You cant relate to Adam becoming like Him, nor Abraham, nor Moses, nor Jesus, nor a 120 in an upper room from lack in the same in you. I AM never has changed but you and others has changed your gods into a man instead of the SPirit who was in that man and opened up all of His heaven, His ways, His life, in that man. He is the way the truth and the life that all of us live who has received from God and no one comes to the father except his way. Jesus was very clear in that.

How can you say you follow the way of Christ if you dont and are not like Him as God demands that you be?

Gary Mac

indeed as Jesus said the father of lies. John 8:44
The father of lies is not like Him as God demands that you be like Him as Jesus was like Him and even sent His example to us to show us what it is to be in the Father as he was in the Father yourself.

The lie is that you cant be like Him and not be perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did. That is the lie.

Thank God I walk in His light and perfect even as my Father in haven is perfect, which simply is Love for God is Love -- you just dont believe the bible that you read is all.

civic

The father of lies is not like Him as God demands that you be like Him as Jesus was like Him and even sent His example to us to show us what it is to be in the Father as he was in the Father yourself.

The lie is that you cant be like Him and not be perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did. That is the lie.

Thank God I walk in His light and perfect even as my Father in haven is perfect, which simply is Love for God is Love -- you just dont believe the bible that you read is all.
since you deny an essential truth for salvation that Jesus is God your father is the one Jesus describes in John 8:44. If you deny Me Jesus said My Father will also deny you gary. Jesus said unless you believe I AM ( YHWH) you will die in your sins. John 8:24

You deny Him that is a fact. He is God, Lord, Savior and called those titles numerous times in both OT and NT.

next....................

Gary Mac

since you deny an essential truth for salvation that Jesus is God your father is the one Jesus describes in John 8:44.
Actually Gods salvation is to be in Him with He in you and you in Him as one, same mine, same light, same walk as He walks in it, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Someting you are not considering of Him for His salvation.

Your salvation is based on beliefs instead of the manifestation of God in you.
If you deny Me Jesus said My Father will also deny you gary. Jesus said unless you believe I AM ( YHWH) you will die in your sins. John 8:24
Yes if you deny Jesus to be one in the Father as he was one in Him then He cant help but deny you, See John 17. And be ye therefore perfect as He is perfect is not a request but a commandment.
And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3. And you will be as I Am just as Jesus was as I Am, Adam was as I AM, Abraham, was as I AM, Moises was as I am, and Jesus became as I Am in Matt 3:16, and 120 became as I Am in an upper room.

Problem in your doctrine is you have not become as I Am as all of these did and God demands of you that you be as I AM and in His same image. Your religious mind has you stimmed to be as I Am as He demands of you.
You deny Him that is a fact. He is God, Lord, Savior and called those titles numerous times in both OT and NT.

next....................
Actually He in me and I in him are one. See Jesus in John 17. You should at least consider that what Jesus said you should be one in Him as He was one in HIm. But you wont consider his way to be will you?

Only because you have not received from God that what Jesus did in matt 3:16 where all of His heaven is opened to you does not mean others haven't received Him as Jesus did -- it only means that you haven't received from God that what Jesus received from Him to open all of His ways, His heaven, and walk as He walks in His same light yourself.

I did not deny Him at all He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him. Something you are not familiar with that is very obvious.

It would do you well to at least consider that what Jesus said you should be in the Father as he was in the Father yourself. But again you wont will you?

MinnesotaEric

Hello

I was hoping we could share some of the Christian.YouTubers .specifically ones who represent their /your Theology.

I will list a few I listen to and my opinion.

Ryan Reeves - Reformed, excellent church History

Dr. Jordan Cooper - Lutheran, Excellent for learning Lutheran Theology as well as differences between denominations..generally between Lutherans and Reformed

Bryan Wolfmuller - Lutheran, Excellent topical discussions, devotions and Theology, based in Lutheranism.

Reformed Wiki- Reformed, compilation of reformed pastors VS. Secular or hertical opinions.

Soteriology 101- Wesleyan?!? Ran by Leighton Flowers. ... Only good if you want to see what a semi-pelagian thinks, and want to get church history wrong. From time to time he says some pretty smart things...

I watch a lot of Legionnaire stuff. Most into R.C and Voddie
Leighton Flowers is a Southern Baptist and a pelagian. He assumes that man, apart from grace can approach God and his kingdom and actively rejects the idea that grace can be instrumentally conveyed through Bible reading—but also asserts that hearing the gospel can bring people to faith and repentance. Leighton's soteriology is a mess and when called on it, he gets slippery, playing fast and loose with his definitions of theological terms making debating him a bit like pinning jello to the wall.

Too bad Leighton has the influence that he does and I cannot imagine how on earth he got his teaching position given his lack of awareness of historical and contemporary Christian thinkers and theology. Even so I pray that he will learn and grow enough to betray himself into orthodoxy.

That said, SeedBed's Seven Minute Seminary is a very good YouTube Channel as are all of Bible Projects videos.

Our Lord's God

Hello

I was hoping we could share some of the Christian.YouTubers .specifically ones who represent their /your Theology.

Dr. Jordan Cooper - Lutheran, Excellent for learning Lutheran Theology as well as differences between denominations..generally between Lutherans and Reformed

Bryan Wolfmuller - Lutheran, Excellent topical discussions, devotions and Theology, based in Lutheranism.

Reformed Wiki- Reformed, compilation of reformed pastors VS. Secular or hertical opinions.

Soteriology 101- Wesleyan?!? Ran by Leighton Flowers. ... Only good if you want to see what a semi-pelagian thinks, and want to get church history wrong. From time to time he says some pretty smart things...

Most choose teachers who tell them what they want to hear.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 2 Tim 4:3

Very few are taught by God.

ziapueblo

Hello

PatristicNectarFilms (Fr. Josiah Trenham) - Eastern Orthodox

Gary Mac

Most choose teachers who tell them what they want to hear.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 2 Tim 4:3

Very few are taught by God.
Very few indeed.

eliananova

You should at least try that what you read, it is a tutorial how to receieve from God On YouTube that what Jesus received from Him. In that you will walk as He walks, and when you do see Him as He is ye will be like Him. 1 John 3. but you will not apply it will you. Then visited Smm Pak Panel.

Gary Mac

You should at least try that what you read, it is a tutorial how to receieve from God On YouTube that what Jesus received from Him. In that you will walk as He walks, and when you do see Him as He is ye will be like Him. 1 John 3. but you will not apply it will you. Then visited Smm Pak Panel.
On you tube? I suppose you tube would have a copy.