YouTube playback in CARM forums

inertia

YouTube playback in the CARM forums supplies the following feedback:

"An error occurred. Please try again later."

Only by selecting YouTube directly can one view the content. This issue has been around for a while.

___

YouTube playback in the CARM forums supplies the following feedback:

"An error occurred. Please try again later."

Only by selecting YouTube directly can one view the content. This issue has been around for a while.

___

Chrome (incognito) solved this issue.

:cool:

___

Chrome (incognito) solved this issue.

:cool:

___
Glad your problem is fixed... I got a similar message trying to play a video through CARM once after my computer froze --- I rebooted and everything was fine again.

How's the Hebrew coming along?

Kind regards,
Jonathan

Glad your problem is fixed... I got a similar message trying to play a video through CARM once after my computer froze --- I rebooted and everything was fine again.

How's the Hebrew coming along?

Kind regards,
Jonathan

I'm going through the workbook. ( What I need is a great lexicon, and I need to hear the language. ) Taking a guess at what "guttural" means isn't adequate.

Finished reading chapter 18.

- Thanks for your recommendation for study.

I'm going through the workbook. ( What I need is a great lexicon, and I need to hear the language. ) Taking a guess at what "guttural" means isn't adequate.

Finished reading chapter 18.

- Thanks for your recommendation for study.
You're welcome... the standard lexicon in the academy is the two-volume HALOT edited by Koehler and Baumgartner (full citation below), but it'll be pricey --- it's also available with some Bible software packages so if you already have one, check to see if it's available as an add-on. For a more-affordable but much-condensed version of the above, you could consider the single-volume lexicon edited by Holladay (full citation below). As for hearing the language, the entire Tanakh is online in chapter-by-chapter MP3 files at Mechon-Mamre... click here. Hope this information is helpful and all the best in your continued study of Hebrew!

Kind regards,
Jonathan

Ludwig Koehler and Walter Baumgartner (eds) The Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (2 vols; Brill, 2001)
William L. Holladay (ed.) A Concise Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (Brill, 1988)

You're welcome... the standard lexicon in the academy is the two-volume HALOT edited by Koehler and Baumgartner (full citation below), but it'll be pricey --- it's also available with some Bible software packages so if you already have one, check to see if it's available as an add-on. For a more-affordable but much-condensed version of the above, you could consider the single-volume lexicon edited by Holladay (full citation below). As for hearing the language, the entire Tanakh is online in chapter-by-chapter MP3 files at Mechon-Mamre... click here. Hope this information is helpful and all the best in your continued study of Hebrew!

Kind regards,
Jonathan

Ludwig Koehler and Walter Baumgartner (eds) The Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (2 vols; Brill, 2001)
William L. Holladay (ed.) A Concise Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (Brill, 1988)

Wow! I will take a look and listen. nice...

__

Back