Zechariah 12:10 & Trinitarian Blindness

Our Lord's God

and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. Zechariah 12:10 KJV

1. Why don't Trinitarians even notice that they have Yahweh pierced ("ME") but they mourn for someone else ("HIM")?

2. Why don't Trinitarians even notice that John's quotation of this verse does not say "they shall look upon ME" but "they shall look upon HIM"?

They shall look on him whom they pierced. John 19:37

And John is talking about a DEAD corpse of flesh on a cross.

3. In light of John's quotation of Zechariah 12:10, why don't Trinitarian apologists ever mention to anyone the variant manuscripts which read "HIM" (lit. "the one") instead of "ME"?

4. Why don't Trinitarian apologists ever mention these translations?

they shall look on him whom they have thrust through, and they shall mourn for him (NAB)
they will look at the one whom they stabbed to death (TEV: Todays English Version)
they will look at the one whom they have pierced (The Jerusalem Bible)
they shall look on him whom they stabbed (Moffatt)
they shall look at him whom they have stabbed (American Translation, Goodspeed)
when they look on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him (RSV)
when they look on the one whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him (NRSV)

5. Why don't Trinitarians even noticed that the speaker in Zechariah 12:10 refers to "MY Shepherd" which the NT says is Jesus? How can Jesus be referring to himself as "MY Shepherd"?

so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced and will mourn for him, as one mourns for an only Son, and they will weep bitterly over him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.... In that day a fountain will be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for impurity... And one will say to him, `What are these wounds between your arms?' Then he will say, `Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.' Awake, O sword, against MY Shepherd, and against the man who stand next to me," declares YHWH of Hosts. "Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered; And I will turn My hand against the little ones.... They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, `They are My people,' And they will say, 'YHWH is my God.' "

6. Zechariah 12:10 concerns the outpouring of the Spirit. Why don't Trinitarians ever notice that Jesus testified this outpouring is the promise of THE FATHER. Hence Jesus informs us the speaker at Zechariah 12:10 is necessarily the Father who promises to pour out HIS Spirit. Luke5 24:49; Acts 1:4-5.

Why do Trinitarians conveniently fail to see all these things?

And why are some so blind that even when you show them these things they still can't see?

Our Lord's God

and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. Zechariah 12:10 KJV

1. Why don't Trinitarians even notice that they have Yahweh pierced ("ME") but they mourn for someone else ("HIM")?

2. Why don't Trinitarians even notice that John's quotation of this verse does not say "they shall look upon ME" but "they shall look upon HIM"?

They shall look on him whom they pierced. John 19:37

And John is talking about a DEAD corpse of flesh on a cross.

3. In light of John's quotation of Zechariah 12:10, why don't Trinitarian apologists ever mention to anyone the variant manuscripts which read "HIM" (lit. "the one") instead of "ME"?

4. Why don't Trinitarian apologists ever mention these translations?

they shall look on him whom they have thrust through, and they shall mourn for him (NAB)
they will look at the one whom they stabbed to death (TEV: Todays English Version)
they will look at the one whom they have pierced (The Jerusalem Bible)
they shall look on him whom they stabbed (Moffatt)
they shall look at him whom they have stabbed (American Translation, Goodspeed)
when they look on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him (RSV)
when they look on the one whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him (NRSV)

5. Why don't Trinitarians even noticed that the speaker in Zechariah 12:10 refers to "MY Shepherd" which the NT says is Jesus? How can Jesus be referring to himself as "MY Shepherd"?

so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced and will mourn for him, as one mourns for an only Son, and they will weep bitterly over him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.... In that day a fountain will be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for impurity... And one will say to him, `What are these wounds between your arms?' Then he will say, `Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.' Awake, O sword, against MY Shepherd, and against the man who stand next to me," declares YHWH of Hosts. "Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered; And I will turn My hand against the little ones.... They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, `They are My people,' And they will say, 'YHWH is my God.' "

6. Zechariah 12:10 concerns the outpouring of the Spirit. Why don't Trinitarians ever notice that Jesus testified this outpouring is the promise of THE FATHER. Hence Jesus informs us the speaker at Zechariah 12:10 is necessarily the Father who promises to pour out HIS Spirit. Luke5 24:49; Acts 1:4-5.

Why do Trinitarians conveniently fail to see all these things?

And why are some so blind that even when you show them these things they still can't see?

No answers?