Zechariah 12:10. "Who was pierced, and poured out his spirit?"

Now notice the two verses in the bold red and what Jesus said in them, for whatever they did or didn't do unto his disciples they did or didn't do it unto him and the scriptures cannot be broken either, for Jesus explains Zechariah 12:10 and why both he and the Father were pierce when they pierced Jesus.
no, natta, nope. that has nothing to do with Zechariah 12:10.
My point here, is that Jesus himself laid down a principle that when they do it to the representatives, they do it to him who sent the representatives and thus when they pierced Jesus, they also pierced him who sent him in the Spirit.
I must disagree with your point there.

no, natta, nope. that has nothing to do with Zechariah 12:10.
Yes it does and Jesus' words in Matthew 25:31-46 clearly proves this also and so did Jesus' words to Paul on the road to Damascus when he asked Paul why he was persecuting Jesus, when Paul never even met Jesus to persecute him.

I must disagree with your point there.
You can disagree with it all you want but Zechariah 12:10 is by no means a proof text for those who believe Jesus is God, for just as Jesus said "inasmuch as they did or didn't do it unto the least of his brethren, they did or didn't do it unto him and the same holds true for Yahweh being also pierce when they pierced his only human Son and perfect human representative.

The fact is, when they were killing Jesus their desire was to kill him who sent Jesus and all because they had replaced the true Yahweh God for a counterfeit of their own imagination and liking and just like the churches also did with both the True God and his true human Son many, many years ago as well.

Yes it does and Jesus' words in Matthew 25:31-46 clearly proves this also and so did Jesus' words to Paul on the road to Damascus when he asked Paul why he was persecuting Jesus, when Paul never even met Jesus to persecute him.
hate to tell U this, but Zechariah 12:10 is both pre and post crucifixion. for it is a JUDGMENT on sin in the world. not the individual which Matthew 25 do. and it's not because of sin, but of or the lack of obedience. the command was given obedience separate the sheep from the goats

PICJAG, 101G.

hate to tell U this, but Zechariah 12:10 is both pre and post crucifixion. for it is a JUDGMENT on sin in the world. not the individual which Matthew 25 do. and it's not because of sin, but of or the lack of obedience. the command was given obedience separate the sheep from the goats

PICJAG, 101G.
Well then, you are in for a rude awakening and then what will you do when you find out without rebuttal that you have been believing and peddling false doctrines?

Well then, you are in for a rude awakening and then what will you do when you find out without rebuttal that you have been believing and peddling false doctrines?
Romans 14:4 " Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."

Romans 14:5 " One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."
PICJAG, 101G

P.S what if it's U who have been believing and peddling false doctrines? ........ (smile).

Zechariah 3:9 " For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."
Zechariah 3:10 " In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree."

and many are still under the vine and the fig trees.

so we call, all from under the vine to be in the TRUE VINE.
PICJAG, 101G

Romans 14:4 " Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."
First off, you are not a servant of God and I know this by the fruit of your own words and then you better read 1 Corinthians 2:13-16 below.

1 Corinthians 2:13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for,

“Who has known the mind of the Lord
so as to instruct him?”
But we (who are truly taught and led of the Spirit) have the mind of Christ.

Romans 14:5 " One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."
PICJAG, 101G

LOL, we are not arguing about whether or not one should keep the OT holy days but rather about what the truth is concerning Zechariah 12:10.
P.S what if it's U who have been believing and peddling false doctrines? ........ (smile).

I don't need to worry about that for I don't have any what if's concerning what I am showing you on this, for Jesus himself revealed it to be a fact both when he asked Paul why he was persecuting him and also in Matthew 25:31-46 when he said "forasmuch as you did or didn't do it to the least of these my brethren, you did or didn't do it unto me".

personal opinion again? ....... (smile). so what are the fruits of my own words?

:ninja:
So when Jesus very clearly revealed the principle that when they did or didn't do something to his brethren, they did or didn't do it unto him personally, you call that "personal opinion"?

well prove the false teaching. because the bible says, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 " Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

well?

It is really impossible to prove unto those who are engaged in false teaching that they are false teachers, because they are spiritually blind and therefore only God can prove it unto them if he wills to.

Therefore only those who are truly born and led of the true Holy Spirit of God themselves, will know the difference between a false teacher and a genuine teacher of the word.

That is why I don't come on this forum expecting to actually prove the truth unto those who have been blinded by Satan and are being hoodwinked by false doctrine but only to sow seeds of the truth that if God wills, he can use to turn them away from their error by.

The scripture you posted above is for those who are in the truth already and not to those who are blind and I obey that scripture myself and that is why I am no longer a believer in the trinity or Jesus as God although I used to believe this and for better than thirty years also.

It is really impossible to prove unto those who are engaged in false teaching that they are false teachers, because they are spiritually blind and therefore only God can prove it unto them if he wills to.
error, expose fals teaching by the scriptures instead of personal opinion. scripture, 2 Timothy 3:16 " All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

if U can reproff the doctrine I teach?

error, expose fals teaching by the scriptures instead of personal opinion. scripture, 2 Timothy 3:16 " All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

if U can reproff the doctrine I teach?

Indeed it is by the scriptures, but there are two witnesses and not just one and the other witness is the Holy Spirit by which God inspired the scriptures to be written to begin with and without which no one will rightly understand the written scriptures either and therefore it isn't as many affirm "sola scriptura".

You use the scriptures like all those who are in the present apostacy do also, but you are not being led and taught of the Holy Spirit in them and that is why you are not understanding the written scriptures.

So it isn't just the scripture alone, otherwise everyone would be getting the same doctrine from them and it is obvious that they are not.

1 Corinthians 2:13-16

13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

16 for,

so as to instruct him?”

But we (who are taught and led by the Spirit) have the mind of Christ.

Indeed it is by the scriptures, but there are two witnesses and not just one and the other witness is the Holy Spirit by which God inspired the scriptures to be written to begin with and without which no one will rightly understand the written scriptures either and therefore it isn't as many affirm "sola scriptura".

You use the scriptures like all those who are in the present apostacy do also, but you are not being led and taught of the Holy Spirit in them and that is why you are not understanding the written scriptures.

So it isn't just the scripture alone, otherwise everyone would be getting the same doctrine from them and it is obvious that they are not.

1 Corinthians 2:13-16

13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

16 for,

so as to instruct him?”

But we (who are taught and led by the Spirit) have the mind of Christ.
talk to the Hand ....... ?

I might as well be, being I am already talking to a wall when talking to you, for you are not able to hear what I am saying.
oh the light bulbs has come on........ (smile), so why are U not HEARING? if I use the scriptures why U hear not

lets try it once more... God is a ECHAD of himself, correct?

Zechariah 1:1 - In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius
Zechariah 1:16 - I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies: my house shall be built in it
Zechariah 2:4 - Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men
Zechariah 2:7 - Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

It seems the purpose of Zechariah is to encourage the Jews in Babylon to return unto Jerusalem.

Back