Zechariah 12:10. "Who was pierced, and poured out his spirit?"

Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear."
the term SHED Forth is the same as POUR OUT in Joel 2. Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

H8210 שָׁפַךְ shaphak (shaw-fak') v.
1. to spill forth (blood, a libation, liquid metal).
2. (of a solid) to mound up.
3. (figuratively) to expend (life, soul, complaint, money, etc.).
4. (intensively) to sprawl out.
[a primitive root]
KJV: cast (up), gush out, pour (out), shed(-der, out), slip.

G1632 ἐκχέω ekcheo (ek-che'-ō) v.
ἐκχύνω ekchuno (ek-chï '-nō) [by variation]
1. to pour forth.
2. (figuratively) to bestow.
[from G1537 and cheo “to pour”]
KJV: gush (pour) out, run greedily (out), shed (abroad, forth), spill
Root(s): G1537

:ninja:

Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear."
the term SHED Forth is the same as POUR OUT in Joel 2. Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

H8210 שָׁפַךְ shaphak (shaw-fak') v.
1. to spill forth (blood, a libation, liquid metal).
2. (of a solid) to mound up.
3. (figuratively) to expend (life, soul, complaint, money, etc.).
4. (intensively) to sprawl out.
[a primitive root]
KJV: cast (up), gush out, pour (out), shed(-der, out), slip.

G1632 ἐκχέω ekcheo (ek-che'-ō) v.
ἐκχύνω ekchuno (ek-chï '-nō) [by variation]
1. to pour forth.
2. (figuratively) to bestow.
[from G1537 and cheo “to pour”]
KJV: gush (pour) out, run greedily (out), shed (abroad, forth), spill
Root(s): G1537

Read Mat 16:17 and John 20:17.

Isa 44:1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
Isa 44:2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Isa 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

Isa 44:1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
Isa 44:2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Isa 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

Isaiah 44:4
They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams.

Perhaps Isaiah 41 is describing Hezekiah's aqueduct construct.

Isaiah 41:18
I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

2 Kings 20:20
He made a pool, and a conduit, and brought water into the city

2 Chronicles 32:30
This same Hezekiah also stopped the upper watercourse of Gihon, and brought it straight down to the west side of the city of David

Isaiah 44:4
They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams.
LOL, scripture, 1Pet 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
1Pet 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

talk to the hand ..... ?

LOL, scripture, 1Pet 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
1Pet 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

talk to the hand ..... ?

Talk to the seed, Israel. Genesis 15:4-5, like the stars ✨.

Zech 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

another word for GRACE when uses as a noun in Kindness or benevolence extended to others
solace, meaning, Comfort, or consolation. LOVE, favor, Aide/Help, Mercy, Forgiveness, turn, (just what John the Baptist was doing.... turning the hearts childrens to the fathers).

this one Spirit of GRACE/Comforter is the NT.

PICJAG, 101G.

Back