X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morefish
    started a topic What does pentecostalism have to offer

What does pentecostalism have to offer

That we BAPTIST CHRISTIANS don't already have IN FULL? Nuttin, of course. . .

• Morefish
    replied
    beachhead replied
    12-19-18, 09:52 AM
    Originally posted by Morefish View Post
    We BAPTISTS have been doing that for almost a hundred years in my own congregation. So what 'new' thing do YOU have to offer?
    Sigh...Fishy, the only "new" thing anyone has to offer is themselves to His service...and we come to Him according to His teaching which he faithfully provided by His Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth Who has taught us according to His promise...this is what all Christians have everywhere in common.

BTW...congratulations for your extraordinary assembly that has been so faithful for so long. That is indeed remarkable.
    So YOU 'gottahavemore, gottahavemore' than what the Bible teaches?

The Bible and the guidance of the Holy Spirit is not enough?

Leave a comment:

• tbeachhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruk

I've ascribed nothing to the Devil. I've ascribed, with logic, Satanism to Dispensationalists, though.

Christianity.
    You also redefine logic. If you were not a danger to yourself, this would be funny.

Leave a comment:

• tbeachhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruk

I proved Dispensationalists are Satanists, and like a guilty Satanist, you can't refute me, you only cry offense that I demonstrated it.

My post had nothing to do with why Jews reject Jesus (although, Jesus gave that reason, they're of the Devil, iar). It was all about the Devil's "Christian" Dispensationalists.

I have repeatedly said where the cursing to boiling excrement comes from. Your ignorance is willful.
    Do you ascribe to the devil every sound argument that proves your rants are pure foolishness? You're not about to learn much.

Does your cult have a name?

Leave a comment:

• tbeachhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruk

People who call themselves Jews do so because they have rejected Jesus. Their Talmud curses Jesus to boiling excrement.
    The Devil's imbeciles who call the Jews God's people insist Jews are descendants of Jacob, and therefore have Jacob's DNA.
    Therefor, the Devil's imbeciles, "Dispensationalists", believe that if you curse Jesus to boiling excrement, yoru DNA changes (and you become a person of God).

What don't you understand?

1) The Jew's claim of being a Jew is based on their beliefs (especially the rejection of Jesus).
    2) The Devil's imbeciles believe that being a Jew is a matter of DNA (Even though the Dispensationalist imbeciles recognize that you can convert to judaism.)
    Therefor: Dispensationalists believe if you curse Jesus to boiling excrement, your DNA changes.

Need to hear it yet another way?

This is a very sad post. Don't know where to begin, because it reads like a KKK manifesto. Don't think it will last long on this thread, or anywhere in CARM. I don't think you can even begin to grasp the dangerous nature of your false charges...Let me begin with this: Most Jews reject Christians because of our own ignorance and our racist misunderstandings and ravings. When a Jew, who is longing for Messiah, is presented with Messiah by one filled with His spirit...there is no rejection. God has not rejected them...

...only you and your ilk. As far as "cursing to excrement" which you keep returning to...it might help to supply references. Cite a source. It's a vile accusation.

Leave a comment:

• tbeachhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruk

You've never heard someone claim Jews are descendants of Jacob? Or, you're just playing dumb? Pentecostals are the most self-deceiving class of anyone who imagines they know Christ.
    This is so non-sequitur, it makes no sense at all...What are you talking about? In your previous rant, you posted macabre accusations against an entire nation: "Rejection of Jesus and following a book that curses Jesus to boiling excrement is makes [sic] someone a Jew, today. Dispensationalists claim that Jews have a certain DNA making them children of God. Therefore, cursing Jesus to boiling excrement changes the DNA of the covert [sic], making those who reject Christ divine.

Yeah, it's stupid and demonic, but it's Pentecostals believe, not me. Tongues is of the Devil. If this were not so, you could refute me"

Can you tell me what "cursing to excrement" has to do with "claiming they are descendants of Jacob?" Besides the convenient way you have of assigning all your enemies to specific straw boxes, I'm wondering if you're a raving anti-semite...or just playing dumb...In any case, your posts won't last long here, your epithets are ill-chosen.

Leave a comment:

• Morefish
    replied
    tbeachhead replied
    04-20-19, 10:37 AM
    Gossip and scandal? No. Video EVIDENCE and TRUTH.
    Here's a newsflash. The edited videos on YouTube are neither evidence, nor forcibly truth...

...but we know from where you get your "evidence" and your "truth." You have zero scriptural evidence. Gossip and scandal. Simple as that.

[ Let's see now. . .I show you VIDEO OF PENTECOSTALS DOING those things, YOU pretend the video is 'gossip or scandal' while pretending it was NOT pentecostals doing it. FACTS AND EVIDENCE which you deny with your whines. ]

Just because you don't like the person (of MANY persons you seem to not like) who posted the video and choose to spread YOUR OWN GOSSIP AND SCANDAL with NO evidence to support it, does not mean I should be impressed by YOU.
    There's nobody I don't like. The gossip and the scandal monger I worry for, because there is description of their fate in scriptures that is worrisome.

[ Of course that apparently includes everyone you post to here, imho. ]

The threads you talk about are supposedly about you doing your pentecostalbabble 'thing.' IF YOU HAVE SCRIPTURE that shows that what sounds YOU make ARE Biblical tongues at all, WHY NOT POST THEM HERE? THEN WE CAN ALL SEE THEM.
    And now I know you did not read them...

[ Just as in THIS POST, YOU HAVE NOT EVER FOUND EVEN ONE Scripture that connects the babble you do with the tongues of the Bible. ]

Did the scripture confuse you? That's all I talked about.

[ NOT HERE, you didn't. ALL you did is as you are now. . .make false and spurious claims. ]

Here's another newsflash: There is NO SCRIPTURE THAT SHOWS SOUNDS. Your argument is and continues to be, of course, specious.

BTW...in kindness, I recorded actual sounds...but then...you didn't want to answer that post either.

You recorded (and expected me to bother listening to) sounds you cannot connect to REAL LANGUAGE. In ACTS 2, the hearers UNDERSTOOD when tongues were spoken IN THEIR OWN REAL HUMAN LANGUAGES. Why should I bother to listen to you making noises that have no REAL MEANING TO ANYONE AT ALL? ]

So far you have FAILED to find any, apparently.
    So far, you have avoided scripture and accused me of absurdity...and in that, at least, you have not fail
    WHAT scripture have you ever provided that connects what you do today with what they did then? NONE, of course, just as in THIS POST and your last half-dozen posts. NOTHING more than false claims and excuses imho.

Rev 21:8
    8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
    NKJV

NOW SHOW US YOUR scripture in which YOU CLAIM your noises of today are REALLY 'Biblical tongues.'

So far you have posted NONE.

Leave a comment:

• Conqueror
    replied
    Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post
    There is NO SCRIPTURE THAT SHOWS SOUNDS.

BTW...in kindness, I recorded actual sounds...
    Attention seeking behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• tbeachhead
    replied
    Gossip and scandal? No. Video EVIDENCE and TRUTH.
    Here's a newsflash. The edited videos on YouTube are neither evidence, nor forcibly truth...

...but we know from where you get your "evidence" and your "truth." You have zero scriptural evidence. Gossip and scandal. Simple as that.

Just because you don't like the person (of MANY persons you seem to not like) who posted the video and choose to spread YOUR OWN GOSSIP AND SCANDAL with NO evidence to support it, does not mean I should be impressed by YOU.
    There's nobody I don't like. The gossip and the scandal monger I worry for, because there is description of their fate in scriptures that is worrisome.

The threads you talk about are supposedly about you doing your pentecostalbabble 'thing.' IF YOU HAVE SCRIPTURE that shows that what sounds YOU make ARE Biblical tongues at all, WHY NOT POST THEM HERE? THEN WE CAN ALL SEE THEM.
    And now I know you did not read them...

Did the scripture confuse you? That's all I talked about.

Here's another newsflash: There is NO SCRIPTURE THAT SHOWS SOUNDS. Your argument is and continues to be, of course, specious.

BTW...in kindness, I recorded actual sounds...but then...you didn't want to answer that post either.

So far, you have avoided scripture and accused me of absurdity...and in that, at least, you have not failed.

Leave a comment:

• Morefish
    replied
    Conqueror replied
    04-19-19, 09:22 PM
    So instead, you prefer to make up YOUR OWN 'bad news' with sslanders and fables? I have never considered myself 'superior' at all, and persistent sin is not mine here. It CERTAINLY DOES appear to be yours.
    Much superior at Christendom over Pentecostals.
    Your slander is noted.

Leave a comment:

• Conqueror
    replied

So instead, you prefer to make up YOUR OWN 'bad news' with sslanders and fables? I have never considered myself 'superior' at all, and persistent sin is not mine here. It CERTAINLY DOES appear to be yours.
    Much superior at Christendom over Pentecostals.

Leave a comment:

• Morefish
    replied
    AlFin replied
    04-18-19, 09:37 AM
    YOU MUST MEAN they are not things YOU yourself believe.

After all, NOBODY BUT PENTECOSTALS seem to DO THOSE THINGS. Junk like:
    the toronto experience
    'slain in the spirit'
    'holy laughter'

WHOSE JUNK DO YOU THINK THAT JUNK IS? OBVIOUSLY we CHRISTIAN BAPTISTS don't do it. So WHO BESIDES MODERN-DAY "PENTECOSTALS" DO IT?
    Whew. It's amazing to me why anyone would get his bowels in an uproar over what someone else does in their Christian worship service. If they are not trying to impost their beliefs on you, why all the fuss? Do you think they are clogging up your access to the Father?

[ You mean like that JEWISH MAN Jesus Who didn't like the money changers in the temple, and 'made up a fuss' over it where HE came to worship? ]

If you think what you're doing to is to try to get others to leave their relationship with the Father to join you, I wouldn't recommend that you hold your breath.

[ Do you make this garbage up as you go? I have NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFE EVER asked ANYONE to leave their relationship with God. Your trashy SLANDER is noted. ]

I grew up in Presbyterian churches, but left when I was an early teenager because of one thing: I wasn't seeing anything there that resembled what I read had happened in the New Testament churches. I visited other Protestant churches over the years and never saw anything that resembled the New Testament churches either. It wasn't until I visited a Word of Faith church that I saw a resemblance of the New Testament church, and that's where I got born again and I've stayed since 1982.

[ So YOU DECIDED what 'resembles in the New Testament churches' and because YOU CHOSE to trash your relationship with all of those non-rcc churches, you CHOSE to go with those who do stuff THEY MAKE UP and pretend it came from God instead? You need to study your BIBLE wiithout 'reading into' it your own apriori beliefs.

So, you can have your "God doesn't do _______ anymore" religion.

[ That may describe YOU and YOUR BELIEFS. I don't have any religion like that. ]

I'll stick with Heb 13:8, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."
    You might be surprised at what practices he would braid a whip and chase out of YOUR church!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Morefish
    replied
    beachhead replied
    04-18-19, 10:33 AM
    K THAT JUNK IS? OBVIOUSLY we CHRISTIAN BAPTISTS don't do it. So WHO BESIDES MODERN-DAY "PENTECOSTALS" DO IT?
    I was in Toronto. I know the experience first-hand. What do you know outside of gossip you read?

(Esp note the 'physical manifestations' section at about 1:28 into the thing) Not gossip as you would slander me with. ]

Gotta go. Work calls.
    So...nothing but gossip.

Your doctrine is drawn from a YouTube video. Your scandal is deliberate and artificial...the video was published so you would be scandalized. It worked great.

Like I said...I was there. John Arnott spent time in Turkey with Andrew Brunson, proving his courage and determination to spread the gospel in hostile lands...and your own testimony? YouTube teaches?

Not impressed. Have you checked out the three first threads on the Charismatic board yet? Or were there scriptures there you didn't want to look at?
    Gossip and scandal? No. Video EVIDENCE and TRUTH. Just because you don't like the person (of MANY persons you seem to not like) who posted the video and choose to spread YOUR OWN GOSSIP AND SCANDAL with NO evidence to support it, does not mean I should be impressed by YOU.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Carabbio
    replied

YOU claim that it is not remarkable. I have never made such a claim. Not one word ever said anything about hypocrisy or pride, or anything of the sort. You are talking nonsense.
    (Chuckle) Even when somebody agrees with you, you still gotta fight 'em.

Leave a comment:

• Morefish
    replied
    Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

Well...actually fellowship unstinted...When you build a wall or a fence, you're not offering much along those lines.
    Then what ARE you offering?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X