Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

So Wrong, So Very Wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Wrong, So Very Wrong

EDIT Only super members are permitted to post images.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” --- Jesus

Catholics worship and look to their goddess. Christians worship and look to The One. Repent before it is too late.
    Last edited by Mod8; 08-10-18, 10:50 AM.

Originally posted by Yaara View Post
    [IMG]https://www.***************.com/data/attachment-files/2018/08/287879_b589a1ccc65227aa88a78e2aab2804e0.jpg[/IMG]

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” ---Jesus

Catholics look to their goddess. Christians look to the One Redeemer. Repent before it is too late.
    Link doesn't work.
    Goats love their tea!

Strong's #3982

Comment

Originally posted by Peitho View Post

Link doesn't work.
      Fixed

Comment

image edited

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. --- Jesus

Catholics worship and look to their goddess. Christians worship and look to The One. Repent before it is too late.
        Cry out to Mary and she will answer you. That,s not biblical!!!! The Holy scriptures say in Psalm 107:19-20 "19 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses.
        20 He sent His word and healed them,
        And delivered them from their destructions." Pray that the Pope will become "Born Again biblically and not the Roman way.
        Last edited by Mod8; 08-10-18, 10:53 AM. Reason: quote box
        Without Love we are nothing more than noise makers.

Comment

EDIT Only super members are permitted to post images.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” --- Jesus

Isn't that what the first Christians did?

Comment

I apologize for the image. It was a picture of Mary with this caption written on it: "Mary, our Mother, sustain us in moments of darkness, difficulty and apparent defeat" ---Pope Francis. Compare this to Matthew 11:28-30 which I already posted.

The pope and his followers need to repent and turn to Jesus ONLY but they won't until it is too late for them.

Comment

I apologize for the image. It was a picture of Mary with this caption written on it: "Mary, our Mother, sustain us in moments of darkness, difficulty and apparent defeat" ---Pope Francis. Compare this to Matthew 11:28-30 which I already posted.

The pope and his followers need to repent and turn to Jesus ONLY but they won't until it is too late for them.
              As part of that repentance, do Catholics need to embrace the fundamentalist position that the firstborn Child to whom Mary gave birth was not truly God?
              Though the godless poured poison in to your veins, your heart still beats with love for Christ,
              O bishop Theodore, martyred father, who now raise your prayers before the Throne of God.

[Kontakion of Blessed Theodore (Byzantine-Ruthenian usage)]

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Joe View Post

As part of that repentance, do Catholics need to embrace the fundamentalist position that the firstborn Child to whom Mary gave birth was not truly God?
                What in the world are you talking about? Don't try to derail the thread and stay on topic! If you don't have anything to say about turning your gaze away from your Mary and towards JESUS then I suggest you stay away!

Comment

Originally posted by Angels_Sing View Post

Isn't that what the first Christians did?
                  The first Christians repented and Believed and there is no indication in the NT of approval of withholding the Euchairist from another Christian.

Nothing like the Catholic church is in the NT.

JohnR

Comment

Hi Yaara,

Why bother telling Catholics if they won't listen until it is too late?

Let us pray for one another and love one another.

-Ray-

The Good News is that Jesus Christ died and rose for our sins so that we might be saved.

Comment

What in the world are you talking about? Don't try to derail the thread and stay on topic! If you don't have anything to say about turning your gaze away from your Mary and towards JESUS then I suggest you stay away!
                      How is the question not relevant? and I do believe this forum enforces a right to participate in open discussion ...
                      Though the godless poured poison in to your veins, your heart still beats with love for Christ,
                      O bishop Theodore, martyred father, who now raise your prayers before the Throne of God.

Comment

Originally posted by highrigger View Post

The first Christians repented and Believed and there is no indication in the NT of approval of withholding the Euchairist from another Christian.
                        What NT are you reading?

Comment

Originally posted by relling View Post

Hi Yaara,

Why bother telling Catholics if they won't listen until it is too late?

Let us pray for one another and love one another.
                          Because when judgment comes they won't be able to say "But no one told us we had to do so!"

Comment

Because when judgment comes they won't be able to say "But no one told us we had to do so!"
                            Must be a good view from the Judgment Seat ...

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Joe View Post

The NT never indicates that is a concern whatsoever. Paul defines the Incarnation. "God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself." Nothing in the NT supports

your mother of God stuff or other made up dogmas. Catholics do not have to believe anything except for the Gospel Message. Dogmas and theology are unimportant.

Trust only Gods Grace known through Faith (alone). See Rom 11:6.

Jesus gave the Samaritan as the example of obeying Gods Law. How much theology did he express?. Actually he was a heretic and would be today to Catholics.

He accepted only the first 5 books of the Bible as all Samaritans. Did not matter to Jesus. Luke 10:29. Read it. That Samaritan did not need a speck

of theology. He had what Gods Law requires of us. He had love for his neighbor beyond the money he had in the bank or the time for other things.

Yet the entirety of your big bulky CCC is described in its prologue III as ESSENTIAL. What a hoax!

JohnR

Comment

Working...
                              X