Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The alignment of Santa's coming and the umpteenth incarnation of Christ as bread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The alignment of Santa's coming and the umpteenth incarnation of Christ as bread.

    The alignment of Santa's coming at Christmas
    and the umpteenth incarnation of Christ as bread is significant to the deceived.


    You observe days and months and seasons and years.
    I am afraid for you, lest I have laboured for you in vain
    (Gal 4:10-11).

    That word of God is totally meaningless
    to Roman Catholics who are without the fear of God.



    .




  • #2
    Originally posted by Conqueror View Post
    The alignment of Santa's coming at Christmas
    and the umpteenth incarnation of Christ as bread is significant to the deceived.


    You observe days and months and seasons and years.
    I am afraid for you, lest I have laboured for you in vain
    (Gal 4:10-11).

    That word of God is totally meaningless
    to Roman Catholics who are without the fear of God.



    .


    Attend a Roman Catholic church at Christmas
    and an incarnation of Christ
    as blood and bones is what you get,
    even if it appears like wafers and wine.


    “Therefore if they say to you ....
    ‘Look, the Christ is in the inner rooms!’
    - tabernacles
    do not believe it. (Mat 24:26).



    .

    Comment


    • #3
      There's nothing quite like Santa to bring attention to your cause.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Conqueror View Post

        Attend a Roman Catholic church at Christmas
        and an incarnation of Christ
        as blood and bones is what you get,
        even if it appears like wafers and wine.


        “Therefore if they say to you ....
        ‘Look, the Christ is in the inner rooms!’
        - tabernacles
        do not believe it. (Mat 24:26).



        .


        Originally posted by poster2262 View Post
        There's nothing quite like Santa to bring attention to your cause.
        You observe days and months and seasons and years.
        I am afraid for you, lest I have laboured for you in vain
        (Gal 4:10-11).

        Pagan Santa Claus dominates Catholic Christmas.

        Catholics teach their innocent children
        to bow down at a pagan tree
        to receive gifts from a mythical figure.


        Comment

        Working...
        X