Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Amazon Synod: The next great leap of apostasy of the Novus Ordo sect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Synod: The next great leap of apostasy of the Novus Ordo sect

Nature worship, spiritism, indigenous liturgy, neo-paganism, dilution of the Catholic priesthood, the end of priestly celibacy; get ready CARM "Catholics", your sodomite loving Novus Ordo sect is preparing to take the next great leap forward in their complete apostasy and total abandonment of the Catholic Faith.

I know you were all thrilled with the Assisi meetings, in which Voodoo witch doctors, Animists and pagans of all kinds were encouraged to pray and make sacrifices to their false gods on Catholic grounds, all with the blessing of your fake "popes", but the working document of the Amazon Synod, to be held next month, is by far the most radical, heretical document ever released by the false Novus Ordo sect.

It has been roundly condemned by your favorite Novus Ordo "conservatives", such as Athanasius Schneider, Cardinal Walter Brandmüller, and everybody's favorite paper tiger, Cardinal Raymond Burke.

Cardinal Brandmüller, who for 30 years was a professor of Church history, had the sharpest words for the working document: and even comparing the current crisis in the Church to the Arian heresy: "We must face serious challenges to the integrity of the Deposit of the Faith, the sacramental and hierarchical structure of the Church and its Apostolic Tradition. With all this has been created a situation never before seen in the Church’s history, not even during the Arian crisis of the fourth and fifth century,"

Here is just one of the many, many commentaries on the upcoming Synod and its working document.

https://edwardpentin.co.uk/amazon-sy...-pagan-agenda/

"The Holy Roman Church condemns, rejects, anathematizes and declares to be outside the Body of Christ, which is the Church, whoever holds opposing or contrary views.” Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence

Originally posted by Mysterium Fidei View Post
    Nature worship, spiritism, indigenous liturgy, neo-paganism, dilution of the Catholic priesthood, the end of priestly celibacy; get ready CARM "Catholics", your sodomite loving Novus Ordo sect is preparing to take the next great leap forward in their complete apostasy and total abandonment of the Catholic Faith.

I know you were all thrilled with the Assisi meetings, in which Voodoo witch doctors, Animists and pagans of all kinds were encouraged to pray and make sacrifices to their false gods on Catholic grounds, all with the blessing of your fake "popes", but the working document of the Amazon Synod, to be held next month, is by far the most radical, heretical document ever released by the false Novus Ordo sect.

It has been roundly condemned by your favorite Novus Ordo "conservatives", such as Athanasius Schneider, Cardinal Walter Brandmüller, and everybody's favorite paper tiger, Cardinal Raymond Burke.

Cardinal Brandmüller, who for 30 years was a professor of Church history, had the sharpest words for the working document: and even comparing the current crisis in the Church to the Arian heresy: "We must face serious challenges to the integrity of the Deposit of the Faith, the sacramental and hierarchical structure of the Church and its Apostolic Tradition. With all this has been created a situation never before seen in the Church’s history, not even during the Arian crisis of the fourth and fifth century,"

Here is just one of the many, many commentaries on the upcoming Synod and its working document.

https://edwardpentin.co.uk/amazon-sy...-pagan-agenda/

What I don't understand is why its necessary for the RCC Magisterium to gather in the Amazon at all.

The RCC is making a big to-do about Climate change and global warming, why not conduct their synod through modern telecommunications equipment, letting each cardinal and arch who participates do so from his own office in his own basilica?

I was hoping that the "Amazon" synod was in reference to the technology company making it possible, not someplace they all have to travel to.

Comment

Originally posted by Southsider View Post

What I don't understand is why its necessary for the RCC Magisterium to gather in the Amazon at all.

The RCC is making a big to-do about Climate change and global warming, why not conduct their synod through modern telecommunications equipment, letting each cardinal and arch who participates do so from his own office in his own basilica?

I was hoping that the "Amazon" synod was in reference to the technology company making it possible, not someplace they all have to travel to.
      The Synod itself is taking place in Rome with all the bishops of the Amazon region; Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Venezuela, and Surinam, traveling to Rome to take part in the Synod. But to your point, yes it is just as much of a carbon footprint with all those people traveling to Rome.
      "The Holy Roman Church condemns, rejects, anathematizes and declares to be outside the Body of Christ, which is the Church, whoever holds opposing or contrary views.” Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence

Comment

Christ died for all. Not just Christians. Further, He died for people NOT the Church! I would rather be excluded for those I include than included for those I reject and exclude.
        "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

The Synod itself is taking place in Rome with all the bishops of the Amazon region; Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Venezuela, and Surinam, traveling to Rome to take part in the Synod. But to your point, yes it is just as much of a carbon footprint with all those people traveling to Rome.
          You are correct one massive carbon foot print and all for global warming. I wonder if they see the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmond View Post
            Christ died for all. Not just Christians. Further, He died for people NOT the Church! I would rather be excluded for those I include than included for those I reject and exclude.
            Seriously how does this relate to the op.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmond View Post
              The Catholic Church has never excluded anyone, it is universal and all are welcome and encouraged to enter into Her bosom. The supreme law of the Church is the salvation of souls.

Comment

The Catholic Church has never excluded anyone, it is universal and all are welcome and encouraged to enter into Her bosom. The supreme law of the Church is the salvation of souls.
                How are we saved?
                Eph 5:11 And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them NASB

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't heard from any CARM "Catholics" on this forum about their excitement and expectations of what apostasy will come from this wonderful Amazon Synod!

The working document, Instrumentum Laboris,says that the personal religious experiences of young people cannot be placed in question, no matter if they contradict the doctrines of the Church.

You know, times have changed, and humanity has evolved! The Church is here merely to accompany and listen and to learn from the young people what she should think, say and do as the young themselves discover themselves by abandoning "the constant search for small certainties". Time to abandon all those "small minded rules" that are so out of date.

We must follow "pope" Francis' principles of discernment of feelings and wishes, elicited by life events and then recognizing, interpreting, and choosing between them. Your morality should be based on "feelings" and life events and "wishes", not on a bunch of old outdated commandments.

Conscience plays a central role in discernment. Our conscience helps us to see what gifts we can offer and what contributions we can bring, even if not completely up to the standard of our ideals. Again conscience take precedence over moral absolutes. Human knowledge, after all, can never really be certain of anything, except how you feel.

We must remember that in the Church there legitimately coexist different ways of interpreting many aspects of doctrine and Christian life. This is why we must acquire an open spiritual dynamism. There are some successful experiences of catechesis with young people that are usually presented as experiential journeys of living encounter with Christ, that becomes a source of dynamic unity between the truth of the Gospel and one’s own life experience. Of course the Gospel must conform with our life experiences, not the other way around.

And we must remember that mass migration that is destroying existing European cultures, can become an opportunity for intercultural dialogue and for the renewal of Christian communities that are at risk of becoming too inward-looking.

And of course, we must recognize the benefits and contributions of LGBT youths. LGBT youths, through various contributions that were received by the General Secretariat of the Synod, wish to benefit from greater closeness and experience greater care by the Church, while some Bishops’ Conference's ask themselves what to suggest to young people who decide to create homosexual instead of heterosexual couples and, above all, would like to be close to the Church. Surely the Church can find a way to accommodate those who want to create homosexual relationships. Young people want a less institutional and more relational Church, that is able to welcome people without judging them first, especially their sexual immorality

Instrumentum Laboris also extols the "validity of intergenerational alliances", whatever that means....hmmmm.

The Church must realize that Exercising authority means taking on the responsibility to foster development and set freedom free, rather than exercising control that holds people down and keeps themcaptive.

Instrumentum Laboris has a lot to say and absolutely none of it is Catholic. It's 65 pages of complete garbage and psychobabble modernism. Can't wait for the actual Synod, it should be a hoot!

http://www.synod.va/content/synod201...the-faith.html

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't heard from any CARM "Catholics" on this forum about their excitement and expectations of what apostasy will come from this wonderful Amazon Synod!
                    Just skimming through that document, here are some of my thoughts

The working document, Instrumentum Laboris,says that the personal religious experiences of young people cannot be placed in question, no matter if they contradict the doctrines of the Church.
                    I don't see the phrase "no matter if they contradict the doctrines of the Church" in there anywhere.

You know, times have changed, and humanity has evolved! The Church is here merely to accompany and listen and to learn from the young people what she should think, say and do as the young themselves discover themselves by abandoning "the constant search for small certainties". Time to abandon all those "small minded rules" that are so out of date.
                    Where does it say anything about abandoning any rules, let alone "small minded" ones?

We must follow "pope" Francis' principles of discernment of feelings and wishes, elicited by life events and then recognizing, interpreting, and choosing between them. Your morality should be based on "feelings" and life events and "wishes", not on a bunch of old outdated commandments.
                    Unless I'm completely misunderstanding, this is speaking of vocational discernment, which has nothing to do with obeying or disobeying the Ten Commandments

Conscience plays a central role in discernment. Our conscience helps us to see what gifts we can offer and what contributions we can bring, even if not completely up to the standard of our ideals. Again conscience take precedence over moral absolutes.
                    Again, this is about vocational discernment. There are no moral choices involved, within the restrictions of whether one is free to marry or to receive the sacrament of holy orders

Human knowledge, after all, can never really be certain of anything, except how you feel.
                    Not sure where you found this in the document

We must remember that in the Church there legitimately coexist different ways of interpreting many aspects of doctrine and Christian life. This is why we must acquire an open spiritual dynamism. There are some successful experiences of catechesis with young people that are usually presented as experiential journeys of living encounter with Christ, that becomes a source of dynamic unity between the truth of the Gospel and one’s own life experience. Of course the Gospel must conform with our life experiences, not the other way around.
                    It doesn't say that "the Gospel must conform with our life experiences, not the other way around

And we must remember that mass migration that is destroying existing European cultures, can become an opportunity for intercultural dialogue and for the renewal of Christian communities that are at risk of becoming too inward-looking.

And of course, we must recognize the benefits and contributions of LGBT youths. LGBT youths, through various contributions that were received by the General Secretariat of the Synod, wish to benefit from greater closeness and experience greater care by the Church, while some Bishops’ Conference's ask themselves what to suggest to young people who decide to create homosexual instead of heterosexual couples and, above all, would like to be close to the Church. Surely the Church can find a way to accommodate those who want to create homosexual relationships. Young people want a less institutional and more relational Church, that is able to welcome people without judging them first, especially their sexual immorality
                    It says nothing about accommodating sexual immorality. Plus, in all things we are to judge the sin, but not the sinner. The Church can (and does) speak out against sexual immorality in all its forms.

Instrumentum Laboris also extols the "validity of intergenerational alliances", whatever that means....hmmmm.
                    What are you implying by this?

The Church must realize that Exercising authority means taking on the responsibility to foster development and set freedom free, rather than exercising control that holds people down and keeps themcaptive.

Instrumentum Laboris has a lot to say and absolutely none of it is Catholic. It's 65 pages of complete garbage and psychobabble modernism. Can't wait for the actual Synod, it should be a hoot!
                    I need to do some in-depth reading of this. I agree that there is a lot of what one could call "psychobabble". However, just from what I've read, I don't see anything that goes against Catholic doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by smiley View Post

It says nothing about accommodating sexual immorality. Plus, in all things we are to judge the sin, but not the sinner. The Church can (and does) speak out against sexual immorality in all its forms.

I need to do some in-depth reading of this. I agree that there is a lot of what one could call "psychobabble". However, just from what I've read, I don't see anything that goes against Catholic doctrine.
                      197: "Some LGBT youths, through various contributions that were received by the General Secretariat of the Synod, wish to benefit from greater closeness and experience greater care by the Church, while some Bishops’ Conferences ask themselves what to suggest to young people who decide to create homosexual instead of heterosexual couples and, above all, would like to be close to the Church."

Can you tell me Smiley, what the Novus Ordo sect can do to make "LGBT youths" benefit greater closeness and experience greater care by the Church? What could the Novus Ordo sect suggest to young people who decide to create homosexual relationships that would like to be closer to the Church?

What do you think those who identify as "LGBT Catholics" would like from the Church? What is it that they are asking for? What do you think that "Boy Toy", "Fr." James Martin would like the Church to do to accommodate LGBT Catholics?

As a matter of fact, if a person was Catholic and was suffering from same sex attraction, and was really trying to live their life according to the Natural Law and moral laws of the Church, would they even identify as a "gay" Catholic or a "LGBT" Catholic"? If they were trying to live a chaste life, who really needs to know that they have same sex attraction other than their confessor and maybe close family members and close friends?

Would they participate in "Pride" marches and gatherings? What do you think these people really want from the Church, other for it to bless their sin and to "discern" that their relationship has "elements" of a permanent, stable, monogamous relationship and allow them access to the sacraments, just as Amoris Laetitia did for public adulterers?

This is what is already happening in many "gay" friendly parishes across the country and world. This is what "Boy Toy" "Fr." James Martin wants. This is the type of people that your "pope" is promoting to bishops and even Cardinals. This is the future of the Novus Ordo sect.

Instead of accommodating these people in their sins, Novus Ordo prelates should be telling them that God has given them a cross to bear, and that redemptive suffering, when accepted and offered up in union with the Passion of Christ, can remit the just punishment due to us for our numberless sins and can gain for us much merit.

Comment

197: "Some LGBT youths, through various contributions that were received by the General Secretariat of the Synod, wish to benefit from greater closeness and experience greater care by the Church, while some Bishops’ Conferences ask themselves what to suggest to young people who decide to create homosexual instead of heterosexual couples and, above all, would like to be close to the Church."

Can you tell me Smiley, what the Novus Ordo sect can do to make "LGBT youths" benefit greater closeness and experience greater care by the Church? What could the Novus Ordo sect suggest to young people who decide to create homosexual relationships that would like to be closer to the Church?[/quote[

First of all, can you please stop it with the "Novus Ordo sect" stuff? If you can agree to do that, at least in your discussions with me, I would be greatly appreciative and will be more agreeable to discuss things with you.

That being said I think that local parishes could start up small groups where people with SSA could discuss their issues, challenges and such, and support to help them live chastely, in accordance with Church teachings.

[quuote]What do you think those who identify as "LGBT Catholics" would like from the Church? What is it that they are asking for? What do you think that "Boy Toy", "Fr." James Martin would like the Church to do to accommodate LGBT Catholics?
                        I'm sure some of them want the Church to adapt to them and allow them to go on doing what they want. As far as Fr. James Martin, I don't know what he would want the Church to do. Hopefully it would be in line with Church teaching on SSA, helping those with it to live chastely.

As a matter of fact, if a person was Catholic and was suffering from same sex attraction, and was really trying to live their life according to the Natural Law and moral laws of the Church, would they even identify as a "gay" Catholic or a "LGBT" Catholic"?
                        I don't know. I don't have that problem, thanks be to God, but if I did, I would probably not announce it to the world. Maybe to my close friends and/or family, so that they might be able to provide support for me (just like I might do for any other problems of this nature)

If they were trying to live a chaste life, who really needs to know that they have same sex attraction other than their confessor and maybe close family members and close friends?
                        Nobody really with the exceptions that you listed (and perhaps members of a support group or counselor), but those who might not be wanting to live chastely with SSA might be more willing to listen to what the Church has to say about SSA and living chastely if they feel accepted as a person. Note that I am not saying that homosexual activities should be accepted, but that the person should be accepted as a child of God with inherent dignity and worth as such.

Would they participate in "Pride" marches and gatherings?
                        I certainly hope not

What do you think these people really want from the Church, other for it to bless their sin and to "discern" that their relationship has "elements" of a permanent, stable, monogamous relationship and allow them access to the sacraments, just as Amoris Laetitia did for public adulterers?
                        I'm sure there are many that do just want the Church to accept their sins as being okay. I would hope there are many that do not, and that with the help of the faithful people who struggle with SSA, and of course with the help of the Holy Spirit, that these people would come to accept and embrace chastity.

This is what is already happening in many "gay" friendly parishes across the country and world. This is what "Boy Toy" "Fr." James Martin wants. This is the type of people that your "pope" is promoting to bishops and even Cardinals. This is the future of the Novus Ordo sect.
                        I don't know that is what Fr. Martin wants. I would hope that is wrong, and he really does agree with Church teachings about living chastely.

I don't agree that this is the future of the Catholic Church. If it is, may God have mercy on us all.

Instead of accommodating these people in their sins, Novus Ordo prelates should be telling them that God has given them a cross to bear, and that redemptive suffering, when accepted and offered up in union with the Passion of Christ, can remit the just punishment due to us for our numberless sins and can gain for us much merit.
                        Amen! And that is true for other disordered desires that people are challenged with, both sexually and otherwise.

Comment

Can you tell me Smiley, what the Novus Ordo sect can do to make "LGBT youths" benefit greater closeness and experience greater care by the Church? What could the Novus Ordo sect suggest to young people who decide to create homosexual relationships that would like to be closer to the Church?

It would seem as if the Magisterium is virtually already cool with Gay Marriage, as long as the fellows involved in it promise to remain celibate. Won't be much of a move to a full throated, unqualified endorsement of the gay lifestyle.

But that's what the RCC does over time anyhow. Implement their new doctrines incrementally.

Comment

Originally posted by Southsider View Post

It would seem as if the Magisterium is virtually already cool with Gay Marriage, as long as the fellows involved in it promise to remain celibate. Won't be much of a move to a full throated, unqualified endorsement of the gay lifestyle.

But that's what the RCC does over time anyhow. Implement their new doctrines incrementally.
                            Many Novus Ordite "Catholics", such as Smiley, seem completely naive and pretty much clueless as to the direction their Bergoglio led "church" is headed. No one gets promoted by Bergoglio unless they are on board with his pro sodomite agenda.

Smiley pretends that he doesn't know what people like "Fr." James Martin (a Bergoglio appointee) want from the Church in order to accommodate LGBT "Catholics", when what they want (acceptance of their perverted lifestyle and their "relationships" and access to the sacraments) is already being accomplished in the many "gay" friendly parishes across the country with the blessing of their bishop and even many Cardinals.

Bergoglio's latest round of cardinal appointments scheduled for next month only solidifies the pro-sodomite agenda taking place in the "church."

As you say, the change is going about incrementally. It will be very much like what happened with the acceptance of adultery by the allowance of divorce and remarriage via a tremendous expansion of the annulment process and now the "discernment" process of Amoris Laetatia.

Comment

Originally posted by smiley View Post

I'm sure some of them want the Church to adapt to them and allow them to go on doing what they want. As far as Fr. James Martin, I don't know what he would want the Church to do. Hopefully it would be in line with Church teaching on SSA, helping those with it to live chastely.

I don't know that is what Fr. Martin wants. I would hope that is wrong, and he really does agree with Church teachings about living chastely.

I don't agree that this is the future of the Catholic Church. If it is, may God have mercy on us all.
                              Well Smiley, you pretend that you don't know what "Boy Toy", "Fr." James Martin wants. Here is his tweet at 11:47 AM · Sep 12, 2019

@JamesMartinSJ Many #LGBT Catholics still feel unwelcome in their own church. But good news: More parishes are now trying to make LGBT Catholics feel at home. Here, one parishioner talks about the welcome that he, his husband, and their son found at Holy Trinity in DC.

James Martin is a Bergoglio appointed consultant to the Vatican! He believes men can have husbands!

Comment

Working...
                              X