Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there anything 'unusual' about Mary?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there anything 'unusual' about Mary?

Was she 'super religious' or 'super righteous?' Or was she simply a God-fearing, God-loving young woman whom God happened to bless?

Why would your religion act as if she were 'different' from other young women beyond that?
    God's Word (Scripture) will convince me. YOUR argument is your own.

I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

Originally posted by Morefish View Post
    Was she 'super religious' or 'super righteous?' Or was she simply a God-fearing, God-loving young woman whom God happened to bless?

Mary (the REAL ONE) was a willing and OBEDIENT Jewish gal, selected by God for a difficult and painful ministry, which she discharged correctly.

Why would your religion act as if she were 'different' from other young women beyond that?
    When you feel the need to manufacture a false "Goddess" to bolster your religious LIE, making something out of Mary that she never was would be a good place to start. The Catholic "Mary thing" is just a re-tread of the goddess Diana/Artemis. Phony as a three dollar bill.

End of story.

Comment

Working...
    X