Confess your "ecological sins"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confess your "ecological sins"

On day 2 of the Pagan and Pantheistic "Amazon Synod", presided over by the fake, anti-Catholic, anti-pope, Jorge Bergoglio, it was established that there is a need to produce and spread more widely, theological literature that would include “ecological sins” alongside traditional sins.

So in the near future, Novus Ordite "Catholics" may have to confess to their priestess "sins" such as not recycling or using plastic straws.

I have to say, that the giant leap towards complete paganism that the Novus Ordo religion is taking, is quite shocking. But keep the faith Novus Ordo "Catholics", I'm sure you are being led by a future "saint".

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatica...ical-sins.html
    "The Holy Roman Church condemns, rejects, anathematizes and declares to be outside the Body of Christ, which is the Church, whoever holds opposing or contrary views.” Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence

Don't like St. Francis now either?
    "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterium Fidei View Post
      On day 2 of the Pagan and Pantheistic "Amazon Synod", presided over by the fake, anti-Catholic, anti-pope, Jorge Bergoglio, it was established that there is a need to produce and spread more widely, theological literature that would include “ecological sins” alongside traditional sins.

So in the near future, Novus Ordite "Catholics" may have to confess to their priestess "sins" such as not recycling or using plastic straws.

I have to say, that the giant leap towards complete paganism that the Novus Ordo religion is taking, is quite shocking. But keep the faith Novus Ordo "Catholics", I'm sure you are being led by a future "saint".

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatica...ical-sins.html
      What a bunch of drivel. But faithful catholics will be in line repenting of killing trees whenever they have to print a document. On that note, when is the vatican going paperless? And when is the pope traveling via windmill power?
      Eph 5:11 And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them NASB

Comment

Working...
      X