Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great news! Bergoglio fishes Pachamama idols out of the Tiber!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news! Bergoglio fishes Pachamama idols out of the Tiber!

Great news CARM "Catholics", your fake "pope", Mr. Bergoglio, has recovered the statues of Incan fertility goddess, Pachamama, which were callously thrown into the Tiber by rigid, narrow minded traditionalists, not open to the spirit of paganism being incorporated into Catholic worship.

What's great about this, is that anti-pope Bergoglio actually called the idols "Pachamama statues", thereby blowing away the theory of some "traditional" Novus Ordites who were attempting to excuse the pagan idols by trying to say that they represented the Blessed Virgin Mary, even though Vatican spokesmen denied that claim.

Thank goodness the statues were not damaged beyond being slightly water logged.

A transcript of Bergoglio's statement was provided to the press.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fu...hamama-statues
    "The Holy Roman Church condemns, rejects, anathematizes and declares to be outside the Body of Christ, which is the Church, whoever holds opposing or contrary views. Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence

Originally posted by Mysterium Fidei View Post
    Great news CARM "Catholics", your fake "pope", Mr. Bergoglio, has recovered the statues of Incan fertility goddess, Pachamama, which were callously thrown into the Tiber by rigid, narrow minded traditionalists, not open to the spirit of paganism being incorporated into Catholic worship.

What's great about this, is that anti-pope Bergoglio actually called the idols "Pachamama statues", thereby blowing away the theory of some "traditional" Novus Ordites who were attempting to excuse the pagan idols by trying to say that they represented the Blessed Virgin Mary, even though Vatican spokesmen denied that claim.

Maybe "narrow minded traditionalists" is an apt description.
    -Ray-

The Good News is that Jesus Christ died and rose for our sins so that we might be saved.

Comment

The Pope is saving the Catholic church from itself

Amazon Synod final doc calls for official women’s ministry at Mass
      lifesite news
      The final document of the Amazon Synod calls for allowing women’s ministries at Mass, specifically saying that women can “receive the ministries of the Lector and Acolyte, among others to be developed.” While it does not specifically call for a permanent “diaconate” for women, it refers to the Commission set up by Pope Francis to study the question and says Synod Fathers will share their observations with the Commission and await the Commission’s report (para 103).

One of the ekklēsia

Comment

Originally posted by relling View Post

Yeah, those guys sure were narrow minded, weren't they relling?

I mean, what's wrong with some pagan earth fertility idols in the Vatican? Your fake apostate "pope" does believe that God wills a diversity of religions, after all.

I guess all those Catholics who were martyred for refusing to prostrate or burn incense to false pagan gods were "narrow minded" too.

After the persecutions of the Roman emperors, most of the Catholic martyrs were killed because they were preaching the Truth to pagans and barbarians in fulling Christ's great commission to draw the human race from the darkness of error into the light of Christ.

Your flaming apostate "pope" spits on these Catholic martyrs by embracing pagan idols.

Thank God more and more people are seeing that this man is an anti-pope and an enemy to the Catholic Faith and the Catholic Church.

The false Novus Ordo sect it crumbling under the weight of its corruption, perversity, religious indifferentism and now its embracing of paganism.
        "The Holy Roman Church condemns, rejects, anathematizes and declares to be outside the Body of Christ, which is the Church, whoever holds opposing or contrary views. Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence

Comment

I think what Francis is trying to do here is to expand the appeal of the RCC to new markets by bringing in some of their religious figures. I would not be surprised to see Pachamama officially canonized a saint in the RCC, at least for those in Amazon region, and perhaps do the same for the Hindu elephant god that has also been displayed in RC edifices. http://religiousreader.org/catholic-...-ceuta-church/

Comment

I guess Moses was a "narrow minded traditionalist" when he came down from Mt. Sinai and found the Israelites worshiping a pagan golden calf and he had the idol destroyed and 23,000 of the idol worshipers slaughtered.

Comment

I guess Moses was a "narrow minded traditionalist" when he came down from Mt. Sinai and found the Israelites worshiping a pagan golden calf and he had the idol destroyed and 23,000 of the idol worshipers slaughtered.
              Hi Faith,
              Out of ignorance or obtuseness our Protestant friends claim Catholics worship idols even when we Catholics tell them they are wrong.

I hope you are not following their lead - making claims without knowledge.

Let us pray for one another and love one another.

-Ray-

The Good News is that Jesus Christ died and rose for our sins so that we might be saved.

Comment

Hi Faith,
                Out of ignorance or obtuseness our Protestant friends claim Catholics worship idols even when we Catholics tell them they are wrong.

Comment

I wonder if you understand how hurtful it is... that you would say that. Its like a stab in the heart. This makes me so sad.
                  Kyrie eleison

Comment

Hi Faith,

If it looks like a duck...etc...

Comment

Why would you need fertility goddess in the Vatican, especially when the pope is saying to limit the number of children as the commandment to fill the earth has been achieved?

Comment

Originally posted by DeSanto View Post

I wonder if you understand how hurtful it is... that you would say that. It’s like a stab in the heart. This makes me so sad.
                        Hi Desanto,

I do not understand.
                        Your explanation might help.

-Ray-

Comment

Originally posted by DeSanto View Post

I wonder if you understand how hurtful it is... that you would say that. It’s like a stab in the heart. This makes me so sad.
                          Hi DeSanto, good to see you posting again.

Apparently Relling doesn't see anything wrong with people offering sacrifices and prostrating to pagan idols in the Vatican.

Comment

Hi DeSanto, good to see you posting again.

Apparently Relling doesn't see anything wrong with people offering sacrifices and prostrating to pagan idols in the Vatican.
                            Hi, mf. I was just passing by. I don’t think I’ll stay, though. It’s too depressing. Hope you’re doing well.
                            Kyrie eleison

Comment

Hi Desanto,

I do not understand.
                              Your explanation might help.

Hi relling,

I dont think my explanation will help.

carry on...
                              Kyrie eleison

Comment

Working...
                              X