Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RCC Has Been Forced to Change - So Why Isn't Rome Happy About It & Praising God?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RCC Has Been Forced to Change - So Why Isn't Rome Happy About It & Praising God?

Having lost it's ability to terrorize Roman Catholic dissenters with threats of eternal spiritual damnation, as well as conducting and viciously executing upon millions of ex-Roman Catholics, the most horrific torture, rape, dismemberment, decapitation, scourging, dipping in boiling oil, burned at the stake, having their eyes gouged and their tongue cut out, flayed alive, etc. etc. at the hands of the Roman Catholic Church "Inquisitors" AKA Roman Catholic Dominican priests, as well as other blood thirsty religious and civil collaborators, the Roman Catholic Church hierarchy changed it's tactics. Rather than calling councils to condemn its critics and their teachings, the Roman Catholic Church now chooses to blatantly ignore them. The one-time heretics have become the 'separated brethren,' as the RCC now calls them. Baptized non-RC's who decide to formally join the membership roles of the Roman Catholic Church no longer even have to "convert." Now, as 'fellow Christian,' they simply "enter into full communion with the Church of Rome."
    In years gone by the austere attitude of a nun or priest who might encounter a born-again ex-RC would have been different then, than it is today. In fact back then, lets say at least 50 years ago, the nun or priest probably would have even refused to talk to that person, seeing them as an enemy of the Roman Catholic Church - a threat to all that is good and true. Now Rome's game plan has changed drastically. GONE are the anathemas - those solemn declarations of excommunication that cursed it's critics and cast them outside the walls of the RCC and the salvation that it alone offers. GONE are the dogmatic canons that condemned all teachings contrary to that of Rome. GONE is the haughty arrogance of the Roman Catholic Church Triumphant, when the Vatican could and did intimidate kings and emperors. Today, the Roman Catholic Church intimidates NO ONE.
    RC's do know God, but the Bible indicates that it is a knowledge in condemnation, a knowledge enabling them to know things about themselves and the world around them, even though they suppress the truth of God which makes such knowledge possible.

Originally posted by Raynebeau View Post
    Having lost it's ability to terrorize Roman Catholic dissenters with threats of eternal spiritual damnation, as well as conducting and viciously executing upon millions of ex-Roman Catholics, the most horrific torture, rape, dismemberment, decapitation, scourging, dipping in boiling oil, burned at the stake, having their eyes gouged and their tongue cut out, flayed alive, etc. etc. at the hands of the Roman Catholic Church "Inquisitors" AKA Roman Catholic Dominican priests, as well as other blood thirsty religious and civil collaborators, the Roman Catholic Church hierarchy changed it's tactics. Rather than calling councils to condemn its critics and their teachings, the Roman Catholic Church now chooses to blatantly ignore them. The one-time heretics have become the 'separated brethren,' as the RCC now calls them. Baptized non-RC's who decide to formally join the membership roles of the Roman Catholic Church no longer even have to "convert." Now, as 'fellow Christian,' they simply "enter into full communion with the Church of Rome."
    In years gone by the austere attitude of a nun or priest who might encounter a born-again ex-RC would have been different then, than it is today. In fact back then, lets say at least 50 years ago, the nun or priest probably would have even refused to talk to that person, seeing them as an enemy of the Roman Catholic Church - a threat to all that is good and true. Now Rome's game plan has changed drastically. GONE are the anathemas - those solemn declarations of excommunication that cursed it's critics and cast them outside the walls of the RCC and the salvation that it alone offers. GONE are the dogmatic canons that condemned all teachings contrary to that of Rome. GONE is the haughty arrogance of the Roman Catholic Church Triumphant, when the Vatican could and did intimidate kings and emperors. Today, the Roman Catholic Church intimidates NO ONE.
    catholics know nothing about being a Christian, just about being catholic.

yes, I've noticed it over the yrs also. they have to in order to keep those they have and to add to their unholy flock. They can't afford to lose even those who publicly advocate for abortion. there are several (at least) of those in congress.

I've yet to see a catholic in a RCC Mass or out of it, openly praise God.

"I was changed, redeemed, forgiven before the blood was dry.

The debt I owed was canceled in the twinkling of an eye."

Comment

. Today, the Roman Catholic Church intimidates NO ONE.
      I believe that this will change after the rapture. I may be wrong, but the rcc is the only religion in the world today that has an organizational structure that weaves itself into every country in the world, even the UN. It is my guess that it will be the rcc that is host of the one world religion.

Tens of millions of people will come to Christ in the days following the rapture, hopefully.

The fifth seal of Revelation tells of those who were slain for the Word of GOD, and the testimony which they held.

Since we know the history of the rcc, we can assume that history will repeat itself if given the opportunity.

Before anyone gets angry or upset, this is pure supposition on my part. I do not know how it will play out. I will not be here to worry about it.

We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist. Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

Comment

Originally posted by leonard03782 View Post

Before anyone gets angry or upset, this is pure supposition on my part. I do not know how it will play out. I will not be here to worry about it.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
        Supposition, so as not to be accused of libel; RCC will be one of the unholy trinity in Rev, and will play a part in putting to death those who refuse to take the mark.
        1Peter 1:18,19 Redeemed ... with the precious blood of Christ

Comment

For sure, Bible-believing Christians know better than to be fooled by yet another one of Rome's ecumenical facades by attempting to mimic the truth.
          RC's do know God, but the Bible indicates that it is a knowledge in condemnation, a knowledge enabling them to know things about themselves and the world around them, even though they suppress the truth of God which makes such knowledge possible.

Comment

Originally posted by PeanutGallery View Post
            Supposition, so as not to be accused of libel; RCC will be one of the unholy trinity in Rev, and will play a part in putting to death those who refuse to take the mark.
            Ah, the good ole days....
            Eph 5:11 And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them NASB

Comment

Originally posted by Nondenom40 View Post

Ah, the good ole days....
              I vaguely remember a post from an RC who yearned for those good ole days.

Comment

Originally posted by balshan View Post

There are a few. One person said we should be killed because the bibles we use have footnotes that might lead catholics astray. I've heard them say Tyndall was killed because of his footnotes! Can you imagine his tombstone...'killed because of footnotes'
                Eph 5:11 And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them NASB

Comment

Originally posted by Nondenom40 View Post

There are a few. One person said we should be killed because the bibles we use have footnotes that might lead catholics astray. I've heard them say Tyndall was killed because of his footnotes! Can you imagine his tombstone...'killed because of footnotes'
                  Maybe that's what Ryrie's says, too. "Killed for letting students write the footnotes"

<speaking of footnotes.....>
                  2 Corinthians 5:7 ~ for we walk by faith, not by sight

Romans 10:9 ~ that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved

Comment

Originally posted by illini1959 View Post

Maybe that's what Ryrie's says, too. "Killed for letting students write the footnotes"
                    Here we go....

Originally posted by logix View Post

Adding heretical footnotes that attack God and His word is a very serious sin. I consider that to be worse than mass murder since serial killers can only kill bodies while they kill the souls of those who are deceived by their footnotes.

Originally posted by logix View Post

The punishment should fit the crime so I think many years of torture and burning with fire would be appropriate.
                    Yep, some long for the old days....
                    Last edited by Nondenom40; 10-29-19, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leonard03782 View Post

I believe that this will change after the rapture. I may be wrong, but the rcc is the only religion in the world today that has an organizational structure that weaves itself into every country in the world, even the UN. It is my guess that it will be the rcc that is host of the one world religion.

Tens of millions of people will come to Christ in the days following the rapture, hopefully.

The fifth seal of Revelation tells of those who were slain for the Word of GOD, and the testimony which they held.

Since we know the history of the rcc, we can assume that history will repeat itself if given the opportunity.

Before anyone gets angry or upset, this is pure supposition on my part. I do not know how it will play out. I will not be here to worry about it.

The Scriptures also warn us that in the end times the greatest threat to the truth will not come from hostile atheistic governments but from false teachers claiming to be Christians. These will "secretly introduce destructive heresies" into the true Church. It will be a time of apostasy in which "some will fall away from the faith." The Holy Bible tells us that the tactic these false teachers will use will be an old and familiar one; "Just as Jannes and ambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected as regards the faith." Jannes and Jambres were the magicians who kept Pharaoh from listening to Moses. When Moses threw down his staff before Pharaoh and it became a serpent, "the magicians of Egypt did the same with their secret arts." The same thing happened when Moses turned water into blood, and when he brought frogs up on the land. the magicians did what Moses did. Pharaoh, seeing no difference between Moses and his court magician, refused to listen to Moses.
                      Scripture says that "just as" the magicians opposed Moses, "so" the false teachers of the last days will oppose the truth. They will use the same method; mimicry. They will not be atheists, proclaiming that God is dead. They will not be enemies of religion, burning Bibles and imprisoning Christians. To the contrary, they will carry large Bibles and quote them freely. They will talk of God salvation, grace, and truth. Outwardly they will hold to "a form of godliness," but inwardly they will deny its power.

Comment

Originally posted by balshan View Post

Yep, And I still remember who said it. They had the idea that they were christian. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by DMBD View Post

Yep, And I still remember who said it. They had the idea that they were christian. Go figure.
                          Roman Catholics as well as the Roman Catholic Church can imitate true Christianity, but only so far. It's false gospel cannot bring forth genuine spiritual life from dead sinners. In a future day, the RCC's folly will become obvious to all.

Comment

Roman Catholics as well as the Roman Catholic Church can imitate true Christianity, but only so far. It's false gospel cannot bring forth genuine spiritual life from dead sinners. In a future day, the RCC's folly will become obvious to all.
                            So true. Also that future day will be coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by DMBD View Post

So true. Also that future day will be coming soon!
                              I often think that God is allowing us to see the beginnings of that "future day" even now. What are your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X