Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luther to be portrayed on RCC postage stamps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Swan View Post
    Mutual dialogue, understanding, forgiveness is a worthy pursuit no matter what area of life: be it theology or going to the grocery store. This though is not in contradiction to holding fast to what one believes. I can disagree with you without slandering you. In fact, I asked a few questions of something you posted on another thread. There was nothing in my questions intended to gouge out your eyes.
    Catholics have told me that simply telling a Catholic they are wrong is uncharitable. Of course, these same Catholics insist that if they tell others they are wrong, that is good, noble, and just.

It is important in the Catholic worldview in this era to take on the role of victim. That way they can excuse themselves from ever paying any attention to what any of their critics have to say. It is a defense mechanism.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."- John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
    X