Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

As a participant in this Roman Catholic forum,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As a participant in this Roman Catholic forum,

    What new information or insights do you feel you have gained from these discussions?
    RC's do know God, but the Bible indicates that it is a knowledge in condemnation, a knowledge enabling them to know things about themselves and the world around them, even though they suppress the truth of God which makes such knowledge possible.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Raynebeau View Post
    What new information or insights do you feel you have gained from these discussions?
    That Roman Catholics are even more brain-washed than I used to think they were.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Raynebeau View Post
      What new information or insights do you feel you have gained from these discussions?
      Once one goes beyond what is written, can of worms is opened.
      1Peter 1:18,19 Redeemed ... with the precious blood of Christ

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

        That Roman Catholics are even more brain-washed than I used to think they were.
        Please save me from brainwash of not believing God is an angry megalomaniac that tortured his son to get his sadistic retribution kicks.

        That from the foundation of the world before creation God hated people and gave them a reprobate skin and others a holy elect skin.

        Save us from our brainwash, Help me understand God is a spiritual nazi.


        The way you guys present God is so EVIL you'd have be a nut to leave Catholicism.


        In fact are you guys Catholics pretending to be other denominations? You guys make your case of God sound so horrible and evil, just what exactly is better?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by utilyan View Post

          Please save me from brainwash of not believing God is an angry megalomaniac that tortured his son to get his sadistic retribution kicks.

          That from the foundation of the world before creation God hated people and gave them a reprobate skin and others a holy elect skin.

          Save us from our brainwash, Help me understand God is a spiritual nazi.


          The way you guys present God is so EVIL you'd have be a nut to leave Catholicism.


          In fact are you guys Catholics pretending to be other denominations? You guys make your case of God sound so horrible and evil, just what exactly is better?
          Meaningless rant ignored.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

            Meaningless rant ignored.
            Can't say nothing in the face of the truth. If you gave us your take on the gospel we would laugh at how evil you'd portray God.

            Comment

            Working...
            X