Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The apostolic word of God wasn't powerful enough to save early Christians.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Conqueror View Post
    I do attend but not for my salvation,
    so you accuse me wrongly
    AV Jn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Why is "the Jews" plural then, by the Word of GOD ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
    Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
    If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
    Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Comment

Originally posted by SDAchristian View Post
      AV Jn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Why is "the Jews" plural then, by the Word of GOD ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
      There was more than one Jew.

The apologetics offered is pathetic !!!!
      There will be a Great Awakening to the Apostolic Canon.

This Apostolic Blueprint is ordered by God and contains only
      the foundational prophets and apostles (Eph 2:20)

Believers recall them to maintain a pure mind
      (2 Pet 3:1-2, Rom 12:2).

ORTHODOXY
      was asleep and became intoxicated (Mat 13:25, Rev 17:2)
      by accepting the canon from the divergent ECFs.

Comment

Parroting "is pathetic !!!!" too. So you know any posters that do that too ???

You missed an important point in context to the Words, Jesus offered to someone who misunderstood what true worship was.

Yours in Christ, Michael
        Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
        If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
        Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Comment

Parroting "is pathetic !!!!" too.
          Don't parrot !!!

ORTHODOXY

Comment

Don't parrot !!!
            You could do better in your replies, than re-word my retorts to you.

It helps to have some sanctified imagination from the Holy Spirit of Truth, for those kinds of word retorts.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

You could do better in your replies, than re-word my retorts to you.

It helps to have some sanctified imagination from the Holy Spirit of Truth, for those kinds of word retorts.

Yours in Christ, Michael
              Let me assure you that the Adventist's imagination
              isn't sanctified about EGW's deception.

Carry on worshipping EGW as some idol !!!!!

ORTHODOXY

Comment

Your opinion is noted, and does not need to be repeated.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

Your opinion is noted, and does not need to be repeated.

Yours in Christ, Michael
                  Did you take heed or do you need to hear it again?

ORTHODOXY

Comment

Assumptions on top of Assumptions, makes poor apologetics.

Yours in Christ, Michael
                    Michael.
                    can you confirm that you believe the SDA gospel that your sins and the redeemed sins will be finally placed on Satan's head.

Fear God and keep his commandments,
                    for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13

Comment

Originally posted by DANNO View Post
                      Michael. can you confirm that you believe the SDA gospel that your sins and the redeemed sins will be finally placed on Satan's head.
                      https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/ch...nno-s-question

This is off topic here, so let us continue on this thread.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

Did you take heed or do you need to hear it again?
                        You can repeat your opinion as often as you like, but that not make it the truth. Which shows more love, let you repeat yourself, or give relative truth for the situation ???

Some scriptures would be necessary to continue a more meaningful discussion.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

A false prophet who became a cult leader
                          made all the difference for those
                          who are mastered by her vile deception.

The mind can be tricked
                          and we are designed that way on purpose

People are either totally reliant on Jesus,
                          the apostolic word of God and that of the OT prophets
                          or on their own fallibility.

When one totally depends
                          on the Lord Jesus for salvation.
                          then the born-again are taught by the Holy Spirit not EGW.

This leaves Adventists subject to a carnal nature,
                          as EGW is like a God to them whom they idolise.
                          You can repeat your opinion as often as you like, but that not make it the truth. Which shows more love, let you repeat yourself, or give relative truth for the situation ???

Some scriptures would be necessary to continue a more meaningful discussion.

Yours in Christ, Michael
                          I am supposed to provide the scriptures,
                          but you adhere to EGW's deception.

At least we have established
                          that the Adventist holds to a different standard.

ORTHODOXY

Comment

[COLOR=#0000CD]I am supposed to provide the scriptures, ...
                            Yes, it is an expectation.
                            ... but you adhere to EGW's deception.
                            Another unproven assumption, without evidence.

AV Re 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Should I assume you know what an "accuser" is ???
                            At least we have established that the Adventist holds to a different standard.
                            "different standard" of What ???

Jesus was and is, a Sabbath Relationship Keeper with the rest of the GODhead. Should I assume you know what that means ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

Jesus was and is, a Sabbath Relationship Keeper with the rest of the GODhead.
                              Adventists must be without the indwelling Holy Spirit
                              on the Sabbath according to your personal insight

They are taught carnality,
                              as the Holy Spirit rests on the seventh day.

Love it !!!!

ORTHODOXY

Comment

Adventists must be without the indwelling Holy Spirit
                                on the Sabbath according to your personal insight
                                They are taught carnality,
                                as the Holy Spirit rests on the seventh day.

Love it !!!!
                                AV Jer 17:9-10 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, [I) try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

Is your deity showing again ???

You will need to give me grace, for not seeing omniscience in your words.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X