Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

SDA JESUS WITH BELL AND POMEGRANATE on His ROBE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albur Tan View Post
    The ‘SDA jesus has been defined quite well in the opening post - He is he one with the bell and pomegranate of the Levitical priest’s daily temple garment that was not worn into the most holy place on the day of atonement.
    Maybe you can help us understand why GOD, had "bell and pomegranate" on the priest's garment in the first place ???

In your opinion, the Day of Atonement, was mercy and forgiveness still available to the Children of Israel ???
    Originally posted by Albur Tan View Post
    You really need to study your bible instead of reading Ellen’s misinterpretations of scripture.
    Thank you for stating your opinion.

Are you willing to drop your opinion about ANYTHING, not found in "your bible" ???

What is the version of translation/paraphrase of scriptures, do you use ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
    Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
    If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
    Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Comment

• Originally posted by SDAchristian View Post
      Maybe you can help us understand why GOD, had "bell and pomegranate" on the priest's garment in the first place ???

In your opinion, the Day of Atonement, was mercy and forgiveness still available to the Children of Israel ??? Thank you for stating your opinion.

Are you willing to drop your opinion about ANYTHING, not found in "your bible" ???

So is the Bell and pomegranate worn only on the priests robe for the daily service?

Is the Bell and pomegranate worn by the priest on the linen garments when they go into the most holy place on the day of atonement?

What reason would Jesus have for wearing the bell and pomegranate when he is in heaven?

Please enlighten us with your wisdom.

Comment

• Note to readers: Albur Tan does not pursue my questions with answers. His dodge is noted below.
        Originally posted by Albur Tan View Post
        Originally posted by SDAchristian View Post
        In your opinion, the Day of Atonement, was mercy and forgiveness still available to the Children of Israel ???

So is the Bell and pomegranate worn only on the priests robe for the daily service?
        Is the Bell and pomegranate worn by the priest on the linen garments when they go into the most holy place on the day of atonement?
        What reason would Jesus have for wearing the bell and pomegranate when he is in heaven?
        Please enlighten us with your wisdom.
        AV 2Ti 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

I can not learn from you, if you do not teach from the Bible.

On the flip side, neither will you reveal what you truly believe to know.

Maybe ask DANNO, it's his question of objection, not mine. So why do you want to hold me accountable to DANNO's objections, in their opinion ???

So it's a problem for you to go to the source of the question for guidance ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
        Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
        If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
        Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Comment

Note to readers: Albur Tan does not pursue my questions with answers. His dodge is noted below.AV 2Ti 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

I can not learn from you, if you do not teach from the Bible.

On the flip side, neither will you reveal what you truly believe to know.

Maybe ask DANNO, it's his question of objection, not mine. So why do you want to hold me accountable to DANNO's objections, in their opinion ???

So it's a problem for you to go to the source of the question for guidance ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
          Why are you telling him to ask me ??

Your lady Prophet Ellen G White said SHE SAW HER JESUS PUT ON THE PREIST ROBE IN HEAVEN WITH BELLS AND POMEGRANATES !
          Fear God and keep his commandments,
          for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13

Comment

2Ti 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
            Saving Grace
            He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we have done, but because of His own goodness, by the cleansing of the new birth (spiritual transformation, regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out richly upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior; Titus 3:5-6

This is a faithful and trustworthy saying; and concerning these things I want you to speak with great confidence, so that those who have believed God [that is, those who have trusted in Christ Jesus as Savior,] will be careful to be devoted to things that are good and profitable for everyone. Titus 3:8

Always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor 15:58

Comment

• Originally posted by mathias View Post
              Saving Grace
              He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we have done, but because of His own goodness, by the cleansing of the new birth (spiritual transformation, regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out richly upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior; Titus 3:5-6

This is a faithful and trustworthy saying; and concerning these things I want you to speak with great confidence, so that those who have believed God [that is, those who have trusted in Christ Jesus as Savior,] will be careful to be devoted to things that are good and profitable for everyone. Titus 3:8

Always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor 15:58

Rev 20: 12

Rev 22: 12

John 5: 28-29

Matt 16: 27

Matt 25
              Fear God and keep his commandments,
              for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13

Comment

• Originally posted by DANNO View Post
                Rev 20: 12 John 5: 28-29 Matt 16: 27 Matt 25
                Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”
                6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
                7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. Rev 21

Comment

• Originally posted by DANNO View Post
                  Your lady Prophet Ellen G White said SHE SAW HER JESUS PUT ON THE PREIST ROBE IN HEAVEN WITH BELLS AND POMEGRANATES !
                  In case you have forgotten, Visions did not come with time or date stamps. GOD can show past. present and future in a Vision. Do you agree that, GOD can show past. present and future in a Vision ???

Go back to the original statement of 'Prophetess Ellen G White' and post a quote, with source, and we can discuss timing of that Vision. Okay ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

• Please remember that "THE PREIST ROBE IN HEAVEN WITH BELLS AND POMEGRANATES" is your original objection in the first place.
                    Originally posted by DANNO View Post
                    Why are you telling him to ask me ??
                    Follow the discussion back through the vBulletin links, when you do, you will figure it out.

If not, let me know what your difficulty was, and we will work together on your understanding, to fix this objection.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

Working...
                    X