Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Beware the summaries of SDA’s - they use them.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware the summaries of SDA’s - they use them.......

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-11 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...mp;version=KJV

Beware the summaries of SDA’s - they use them to obfuscate the real and full Gospel of Jesus Christ.

? So ? So do most all religions, most all so-called groups in Christendom on earth, most all people anywhere .....

So "Beware" ..... yes, as Jesus says, Beware.... Do not trust men/ the flesh/ the carnal/ mankind/ religion/ science/ economics/ politics/ medical cartels/ banks/ pharamakeia/

anything "of the world" ....

TEST TEST TEST, (IF seeking TRUTH), Test as Yahweh Says, in and by His Word....

Comment

Originally posted by Albur Tan View Post
      Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
      By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
      For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
      And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
      And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
      For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
      but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Beware the summaries of SDA’s - they use them to obfuscate the real and full Gospel of Jesus Christ.
      I seem, not to recognize what error("the summaries of SDA’s") you are referring to, in this post.

AV Mt 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Please do not hint at an error("obfuscate") with missing evidence(A different form of 'obfuscat 'ion, making you just as guilty, Right ???), come out and say it plainly, linked to evidence.

AV Ex 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

"false witness" usually have errors of omission and errors of commission, making those words less than the truth.

GOD has seen all that is written here, and understands the full Truth.

Yours in Christ, Michael
      Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
      If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
      Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Comment

Originally posted by SDAchristian View Post
        I seem, not to recognize what error("the summaries of SDA’s") you are referring to, in this post.

AV Mt 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Please do not hint at an error("obfuscate") with missing evidence(A different form of 'obfuscat 'ion, making you just as guilty, Right ???), come out and say it plainly, linked to evidence.

AV Ex 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

"false witness" usually have errors of omission and errors of commission, making those words less than the truth.

GOD has seen all that is written here, and understands the full Truth

Feigning ignorance where none exists like you do here is another form of obfuscation.

Comment

If this was a human court, your answer would be objected to as opinion, not evidence.
          But this is GOD's court, in which, we will convene later to review our words, to GOD's Omniscience.
          Feigning ignorance where none exists like you do here is another form of obfuscation.
          AV Ro 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Your assumption of me knowing what you mean is not good evidence to what you know in your opinions. We will appear before Christ, and answer for our words.

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Check Question: Albur Tan, Do you think I can read your mind or read your heart, Like does ??? <<< Nor do I have Omniscience to know, the total amount of evidence that GOD does.

AV Jer 17:9-10 [I]The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

GOD's famous rhetorical questions.

Check Question: Albur Tan, Are you claiming to know my mind, and/or know my heart ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
          Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
          If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
          Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Comment

Where are the summaries of SDAs that you want to protect us from? Why not post these mysterious summaries so that all can see?

Comment

Working...
            X