Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Real Secrets of Freemasonry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Secrets of Freemasonry.

The intention of this post is to both inform Christians and to sound warning to all believers of The Lord Jesus Christ concerning the reality of Freemasonry and its agenda.

1. Illuminati/Freemasonry/Knights Templar are all one and the same.

2. They worship Satan.

3. Yoga, Tai Chi, hypnosis, etc., are the practice of divination and literally the practice of worshipping Satan.

4. Astrology, Tarot, Psychic Reading, Witchcraft, Astro Projection, Psychology e.g. C. Jung, Yin Yang, Buddah, Abraxas, Lucifer, and much more are the sorceries and gods they practice and worship.

5. They are the physical manifestation of the spirit of iniquity.

6. Church of Scientology, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Christian Science, Satanic Churches, and others are agents of Freemasonry/Illuminati.

7. These are all rooted out of the Roman Catholic Church.

8. These Occultists have infiltrated all Christian Denominations, including Seminaries. These have usurped positions of Pastors, Deacons, Sunday School Teachers, and much more.

9. They have also infiltrated many governments; effectively usurping authority from Christians.

10. They control Hollywood and all aspects of television programming. In fact, nearly 100% of all shows have used and use carved images of idols from Baal to Buddha, subtly in backgrounds as props while promoting varieties of doctrines of devils. These are the ones that hold the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans.

11. The purpose is to blend all religions to bring about the One World Order for the Antichrist.

12. Anyone that professes Jesus Christ should consider Acts 15:19-29. Rev 18:23. 2Cor 6:14-18. 2Cor 11. Rev 1-3. 1John. 2John. 3John. 1Peter. 2Peter. And if you have not, now is the time to read the Bible with fervent prayer. Amos 8:11

To all that truly belong to Jesus Christ, God bless each of you and God speed!

P.S. High ranking Knights Templar monitor all Christian Groups. It's time to launch a fresh Anti-Mason movement.
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

More about Illuminati/Knights Templar/Freemaons

1. They believe they are gods with super human abilities/powers.

2. They believe they are the descendants of the Nephilim/Giants known as the Anunki and are awaiting their return in space ships.

3. They teach that the earth is flat and are the root source of the flat earth theory.

4. Television shows such as The Gifted, DCs Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, The Inhumans, Lucifer, etc., along with movies such as the Matrix Trilogy, American Satan, and Alien VS Predator and many others reflect and are tools for systematic indoctrination of their Antichrist ideologies to the mass populous.

5. They practice all forms of divination, enchantments, black magic, etc., and again conveyed to mass populous via programming by Disney films; television shows such as Midnight Texas, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, The Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Presents and many more.

6. This is most important. Their current agenda is to overthrow Christian Domination of Countries around the world to bring about completion of the New World Order, hence the uptic of Occult themed movies, television shows on all networks, along with outright exposure to Buddhism on Saturday children's programming in many formats also including Commercials featuring women practicing Yoga. All done to deceive the Nations into practicing divination and worship of Satan. They are doing this because of lack of Anti-Masonic Movement.

These are irrefutable facts. Will share more information soon.

It is time for a fresh Anti-Mason Movement.
    Last edited by Jaeger; 10-10-17, 01:06 PM.
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

A few areas where Freemasonry is being taught on CARM:

Nephilim:

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/se...48518-nephilim

Flat Earth Theory:

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/se...-is-flat/page4

Buddism:

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/wo...-exposed/page3

Comment

Thank you for the comedy. It is so over the top it has had me laughing for a while. Of course, this is simply the teachings of antimasons who claim to be Christian carried to their logical end, but they never admit that even among their fellow followers of the cult of antimasonry. Again, thanks for the great joke.
        An open mind is a good thing.
        Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by kamatu View Post
          Thank you for the comedy. It is so over the top it has had me laughing for a while. Of course, this is simply the teachings of antimasons who claim to be Christian carried to their logical end, but they never admit that even among their fellow followers of the cult of antimasonry. Again, thanks for the great joke.
          Ummm...are you a freemason?

I;m just curious....
          God Who was made flesh for me and nailed upon a lonely tree
          What gift can I bring that would suffice to repay such great sacrifice?
          All that I am I lay at Your throne. Make me, Lord, Your very Own.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeger View Post
            More about Illuminati/Knights Templar/Freemaons

1. They believe they are gods with super human abilities/powers.

2. They believe they are the descendants of the Nephilim/Giants known as the Anunki and are awaiting their return in space ships.

3. They teach that the earth is flat and are the root source of the flat earth theory.

4. Television shows such as The Gifted, DCs Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, The Inhumans, Lucifer, etc., along with movies such as the Matrix Trilogy, American Satan, and Alien VS Predator and many others reflect and are tools for systematic indoctrination of their Antichrist ideologies to the mass populous.

5. They practice all forms of divination, enchantments, black magic, etc., and again conveyed to mass populous via programming by Disney films; television shows such as Midnight Texas, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, The Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Presents and many more.

6. This is most important. Their current agenda is to overthrow Christian Domination of Countries around the world to bring about completion of the New World Order, hence the uptic of Occult themed movies, television shows on all networks, along with outright exposure to Buddhism on Saturday children's programming in many formats also including Commercials featuring women practicing Yoga. All done to deceive the Nations into practicing divination and worship of Satan. They are doing this because of lack of Anti-Masonic Movement.

These are irrefutable facts. Will share more information soon.

It is time for a fresh Anti-Mason Movement.
            How do you know all this stuff?

I think my son's boss is a freemason. What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by The Barrd View Post

How do you know all this stuff?

I think my son's boss is a freemason. What should I do?
              Nice to meet you.

To answer your questions; I know these things from what I term as "First Hand Sources" = actual Illuminati/Freemasons & "inner circle(s)" = areas of real time practice/indoctrination of the Occult. So that all that I have shared is indeed factual.

Per your Boss' son. I cannot give advice as I have found over the years that individuals react differently. While some may be cordial, while engaging in discussion, others are not and may become retaliatory and/or aggressive. In situations like that, where it is a "work environment", I would simply share passages of Scripture, if possible, to plant seeds of truth without directly confronting "Freemasonry" itself.

I would be curious if he identified also as being "Christian" and attended Church? If he had this background, then there may be some ways to engage him with questions and Scripture passages in a way that will not make him feel threatened.

For example, every Lodge has an "Altar". On the "Altar" can sit a Christian Bible, Qur'an, and/or Satanic Bible side by side. This is fact. Now depending on the "degree" of the Mason, for example if he were a First - Third Degree, he may not know this, but when they have achieved the level of "Master Mason" they know this with absolute certainty, as well as the religious teachings of Freemasonry including their unholy trinity.

Freemasons take an oath, and a part of that oath is to conceal and never reveal the truth of what Freemasonry is about to anyone that is not a Mason, except of course only to those that are recruited, and again, this is done through systematic indoctrination or "brainwashing" as an individual(s) are deceived.

The passages I referenced in the OP are excellent to use. Remember the Word of God is shaper than any two-edged sword.

I hope this helps in answering your questions.

Comment

Nice to meet you.

To answer your questions; I know these things from what I term as "First Hand Sources" = actual Illuminati/Freemasons & "inner circle(s)" = areas of real time practice/indoctrination of the Occult. So that all that I have shared is indeed factual.

Per your Boss' son. I cannot give advice as I have found over the years that individuals react differently. While some may be cordial, while engaging in discussion, others are not and may become retaliatory and/or aggressive. In situations like that, where it is a "work environment", I would simply share passages of Scripture, if possible, to plant seeds of truth without directly confronting "Freemasonry" itself.

I would be curious if he identified also as being "Christian" and attended Church? If he had this background, then there may be some ways to engage him with questions and Scripture passages in a way that will not make him feel threatened.

For example, every Lodge has an "Altar". On the "Altar" can sit a Christian Bible, Qur'an, and/or Satanic Bible side by side. This is fact. Now depending on the "degree" of the Mason, for example if he were a First - Third Degree, he may not know this, but when they have achieved the level of "Master Mason" they know this with absolute certainty, as well as the religious teachings of Freemasonry including their unholy trinity.

Freemasons take an oath, and a part of that oath is to conceal and never reveal the truth of what Freemasonry is about to anyone that is not a Mason, except of course only to those that are recruited, and again, this is done through systematic indoctrination or "brainwashing" as an individual(s) are deceived.

The passages I referenced in the OP are excellent to use. Remember the Word of God is shaper than any two-edged sword.

Thank you, again.

And, uh....pray for me. please?

Comment

Thank you, again.

And, uh....pray for me. please?
                  Absolutely.

Comment

For everyone, I would like to recommend the audio archives of Olive Tree Ministries with Jan Markell. I have never met her, nor is my research based on any of her works, but I do acknowledge her as my Sister in the Faith, and I both confirm and endorse this courages Sister's work. Furthermore, she has proven to be a blessing to me, as I recognize The Lord's hand is with her.

https://www.olivetreeviews.org/radio/complete-archives

I hope this proves to be a blessing for all that read this thread.

Comment

Ummm...are you a freemason?

I;m just curious....
                      Why, yea I am. I'm also a Christian.

Nice to meet you.

As for this, nope, there is no "first hand sources" here in the posts by this guy. What he "shared" isn't factual, it is made up conspiracy theory bull stuff. Of course, the fact that any Freemason denies the "truth" of his "facts" means that he has been "validated" in his beliefs of the "evil Illuminati/Freemasons" conspiracy. The conspiracy theory thought processes are not well grounded in rationality or reality.

From the type that they are, his "first hand sources" are fake stories that have been passed around by forgers and con-men for the last century or two to make a quick buck.

Okay, you think your boss's son might be a Freemason. First questions to be answered: Is it somehow relevant that this man is a member of a secular fraternity? How does it differ from him being a member of many other secular groups? Does this affect your work environment directly (like does the son work there)? Does this directly affect your personal environment?

ROFL! Please, bring on the Bible and Christianity. I suggest you look over some of the threads here. I'd recommend Character Counts since it is pretty much a record of the deception followed by followers of antimasonic beliefs that claim to be Christians. It would be interesting to actually find an antimason who can actually discuss the Bible and its meaning. I'd much rather do a Bible study that have to listen to old, tired and decisively refuted falsehoods over and over and over again.

Some actual facts to intrude here on this tripe from "first hand sources".....the "level" of Master Mason is the 3d degree, which is when this poster says that a Freemason has to "know" all this fake stuff after first claiming that 1st -3d degree Masons "may not know this". FYI, the highest degree in regular Freemasonry is the 3d degree of Master Mason. All the rest are side degrees, especially these days.

Yes, there is always a VSL (Volume of Sacred Law) on the altar and it tends to be that of the majority of the members, which means it is mainly a Bible. That is a bit longer discussion than I'm going to deal with now, but if it becomes important, I'm sure I can link you some stuff from this forum where it has already been well discussed. The main thing is that the VSL is considered to be a symbol of the special divine guidance which all men need.

The religious teachings of Freemasonry are fairly simple:
                      1. There is a Creator from the evidence of the creation. (Romans 1:20, Psalm 19:1-6)
                      2. All mankind, as His creations, owe Him a due respect and homage.
                      3. Each person had an immortal soul (this one varies, but some regular Grand Lodges teach it and it is pretty much implied).

At this level of being a "religion", there is absolutely no difference between any of the major religions in the world. You see, Freemasonry has no religious doctrines, no clergy, no plan of salvation, no sacraments, etc. It does teach that each individual Mason should seek out that holy book that is part of his personal religion, study it. and attend services of his personal faith. No specific religious orthodoxy is enforced.

For amusement, there is a list of characteristics of cult organizations here on CARM. Interestingly enough, regular Freemasonry doesn't have those traits, but antimasons who claim to be Christian do have them....so go figure.

Nope, what is concealed is the content of the ciphered ritual (which can be found almost word for word online), the modes of recognition (ditto) and the business of the individual lodge (which is, quite frankly nobody else's business, just like a church's or family's internal processes...unless you are a member of that group).

Amusing when the actual problem is that nobody is required to stay a Mason. In fact, just miss paying one year's dues and you are no longer a Mason. So, it seems like Freemasons really are incompetent at brainwashing...except for when it serves the conspiracy theorists have to explain why men many times their superior in theology, politics, business, honesty, integrity, etc., etc., etc. somehow were "guilty" of the "sin" of being a Freemason.

Not really, those passages were not relevant without the delusions being posted in the first posts of this thread being true....and they are not. You can present no primary proof and any "secondary proofs" will be something from someone who heard it from someone else who heard it from a third person who read it in a book by someone that was a know forger or maker of fairy tales.

Oh yes, as a Christian I am well aware that the Bible is a sword. So are the followers of antimasonry who claim to be Christian when they cut themselves all over it. As for your passages, why don't you quote them up and give us an actual lesson on those texts. I'll be happy to discuss the Bible with you, but I'll understand that like the rests of the followers of antimasonry, you cannot handle actually discussing what the Bible says. We even had one antimason several years ago who could not post a single verse from the Bible here, but boy, did was that poster able to claim to be Christian and denounce the "evils" of Freemasonry. I'm serious, couldn't even post in a quote the book, chapter and verse. Strong follower of antimasonry there. Claimed to be Christian, too.
                      An open mind is a good thing.
                      Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

Comment

Masonic apologists are blinded by satan .
                        No conviction,No conversion
                        John 16:8
                        And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Comment

Originally posted by kamatu View Post

Why, yea I am. I'm also a Christian.

As for this, nope, there is no "first hand sources" here in the posts by this guy. What he "shared" isn't factual, it is made up conspiracy theory bull stuff. Of course, the fact that any Freemason denies the "truth" of his "facts" means that he has been "validated" in his beliefs of the "evil Illuminati/Freemasons" conspiracy. The conspiracy theory thought processes are not well grounded in rationality or reality.

From the type that they are, his "first hand sources" are fake stories that have been passed around by forgers and con-men for the last century or two to make a quick buck.

Okay, you think your boss's son might be a Freemason. First questions to be answered: Is it somehow relevant that this man is a member of a secular fraternity? How does it differ from him being a member of many other secular groups? Does this affect your work environment directly (like does the son work there)? Does this directly affect your personal environment?

ROFL! Please, bring on the Bible and Christianity. I suggest you look over some of the threads here. I'd recommend Character Counts since it is pretty much a record of the deception followed by followers of antimasonic beliefs that claim to be Christians. It would be interesting to actually find an antimason who can actually discuss the Bible and its meaning. I'd much rather do a Bible study that have to listen to old, tired and decisively refuted falsehoods over and over and over again.

Some actual facts to intrude here on this tripe from "first hand sources".....the "level" of Master Mason is the 3d degree, which is when this poster says that a Freemason has to "know" all this fake stuff after first claiming that 1st -3d degree Masons "may not know this". FYI, the highest degree in regular Freemasonry is the 3d degree of Master Mason. All the rest are side degrees, especially these days.

Yes, there is always a VSL (Volume of Sacred Law) on the altar and it tends to be that of the majority of the members, which means it is mainly a Bible. That is a bit longer discussion than I'm going to deal with now, but if it becomes important, I'm sure I can link you some stuff from this forum where it has already been well discussed. The main thing is that the VSL is considered to be a symbol of the special divine guidance which all men need.

The religious teachings of Freemasonry are fairly simple:
                          1. There is a Creator from the evidence of the creation. (Romans 1:20, Psalm 19:1-6)
                          2. All mankind, as His creations, owe Him a due respect and homage.
                          3. Each person had an immortal soul (this one varies, but some regular Grand Lodges teach it and it is pretty much implied).

At this level of being a "religion", there is absolutely no difference between any of the major religions in the world. You see, Freemasonry has no religious doctrines, no clergy, no plan of salvation, no sacraments, etc. It does teach that each individual Mason should seek out that holy book that is part of his personal religion, study it. and attend services of his personal faith. No specific religious orthodoxy is enforced.

For amusement, there is a list of characteristics of cult organizations here on CARM. Interestingly enough, regular Freemasonry doesn't have those traits, but antimasons who claim to be Christian do have them....so go figure.

Nope, what is concealed is the content of the ciphered ritual (which can be found almost word for word online), the modes of recognition (ditto) and the business of the individual lodge (which is, quite frankly nobody else's business, just like a church's or family's internal processes...unless you are a member of that group).

Amusing when the actual problem is that nobody is required to stay a Mason. In fact, just miss paying one year's dues and you are no longer a Mason. So, it seems like Freemasons really are incompetent at brainwashing...except for when it serves the conspiracy theorists have to explain why men many times their superior in theology, politics, business, honesty, integrity, etc., etc., etc. somehow were "guilty" of the "sin" of being a Freemason.

Not really, those passages were not relevant without the delusions being posted in the first posts of this thread being true....and they are not. You can present no primary proof and any "secondary proofs" will be something from someone who heard it from someone else who heard it from a third person who read it in a book by someone that was a know forger or maker of fairy tales.

Oh yes, as a Christian I am well aware that the Bible is a sword. So are the followers of antimasonry who claim to be Christian when they cut themselves all over it. As for your passages, why don't you quote them up and give us an actual lesson on those texts. I'll be happy to discuss the Bible with you, but I'll understand that like the rests of the followers of antimasonry, you cannot handle actually discussing what the Bible says. We even had one antimason several years ago who could not post a single verse from the Bible here, but boy, did was that poster able to claim to be Christian and denounce the "evils" of Freemasonry. I'm serious, couldn't even post in a quote the book, chapter and verse. Strong follower of antimasonry there. Claimed to be Christian, too.
                          If you are truly unaware of the facts that I posted in the OP, as a Freemason, you know that you have a vast amount of resources at your disposal that will confirm everything that I posted. This is not my first rodeo. I have no interest with endless debate. The purpose of this thread has already been outlined in the OP. As per "internal resources" of the Occult; those are shared only with Christian Apologists at my discretion, and certainly not on this Forum. You also have the Scriptures, and if what you read does not stir your conscience, then certainly anything I post will not be any better. I will say that I hope that you will reconsider your position, and again, if you are truly unaware, then please research it.

Comment

In addition to my post per Jan Markell of Olive Tree View Ministries, I wanted to share another excellent resource; Rejoice In The LORD with Pastor Dennis McBride is one of a very few Pastors on Christian Television that truly preaches Jesus Christ and Him crucified. Pastor McBride's recent teaching series on Genesis is the best that I have heard. www.RejoiceTV.org is the website.

Comment

I think I am even more confused than I was when I started...

My head is literally spinning.

Comment

Working...
                              X