Abomination of Desolation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abomination of Desolation

For our Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ, our Lord, it is because of the surreal antichrist nature of Freemasonry, that while it is most important that we must expose the darkness of it, that before we even dare to expose the antichrist books, that are used by them, per Ephesians 5:11 in the attempt to fully persuade any that are still confused about Freemasons, that have pervaded our Christian Denominations and Churches, it is vital that all be done for the Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that in doing so, we keep Jesus Christ front and center, and rightly diving the Word of Truth, as our Lord Jesus Christ is the Word of Truth, as He is truly the Son of God and is God manifested in the flesh, and will return as He said that He will, in all power, glory, and might, and so it is that we lift up The Holy Name of Jesus Christ KING of Kings and LORD of Lords!! To Whom be the praise and glory forever and ever!! Amen!

It is only by His grace, and because of His mercy and love, that we are able to be of help in exposing this so great of evil.

The Illuminati-Freemason-Gnostics, of which, without any doubt, rooted out of the Roman Catholic Church, along with the subsequent Lodges, and other cults; Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints), Watchtower Society (Jehovah's Witnesses), Church of Scientology, Church of Satan, Unitarian, Christian Science, and so forth. This also includes Hinduism; Buddhism; Confucianism; all manner of Witchcraft; Psychics; Mysticism; Necromancy; Astrology; Numerology; Humanism; Atheism; and every other thing that is abomination. All these things exist and consist within the realm of the thousands of "Crafts" of the Illuminatum.

This is the physical manifestation of the spirit of iniquity, and the deceivers are operating on many fronts, from Church Pulpits, all aspects of Television/Movies/& Music Industry Platforms to deceive the entire world.

By the grace of our Lord, and for His glory, we have begun a couple of threads here with helpful information and insight into the topic of Mystery Babylon, with the intent to aid our Brethryn in the scope of these very necessary Apologetics.

Real Secrets of Freemasonry. by Jaeger

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...of-freemasonry

It Really Is A Religion. by Bigboy

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...-is-a-religion

Before we can proceed with any further expose' of the evil antichrist Satanic writings of Freemasonry, it is vital that we prayerfully consider The Words of The Lord God Almighty.

Now, we know a bit about the Illuminatum agenda to bring about the New World Order for the reign of the Antichrist, and let there be no doubt that this is their agenda, of which is indeed most provable to anyone that lacks knowledge and understanding.

We, as Believers, born again by the Spirit of God, by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, by the Gospel of His death on the cross, in that He was delivered for our iniquity, and was buried, and rose again the third day for our justification. That by the shedding of His blood, in having nailed our sin onto the cross, with Him, The Lord Jesus Christ has both saved us and set us free, as we have been, by the Spirit of adoption, are The LORD's Sons and Daughters. And because of His love, and having sealed us with The Holy Spirit, we have all blessings for hearing and understanding His Words, and again, it needs be said, that if any lacks understanding, simply seek The Lord Jesus Christ, in faith, for His blessings of the "eyesalve"; wisdom; discernment; & understanding, believing and not doubting, as these promises are afforded unto us by the Written Word of God.

Since the Illuminati agenda, is to bring about the New World Order, it is also necessarily vital to make clear that these people, that are taken captive by Satan are beguiled and operate in delusions. As we know from our Lord's words in John 8:43-47, that there is absolutely NO truth in Satan, and as we consider the writings of Freemasonry, we must ever bear this in mind, as we keep our eyes on The Lord Jesus Christ. Apostle Paul also teaches us, in 2 Corinthians 11 that Satan's ministers appear as ministers of righteousness; and just as there is no truth in Satan, we, as children of The Lord, holding onto the shield of faith, must also bear in mind that there is NO truth in them, just as there is NO truth in the enemy. Another important read with understanding is 1John. In chapter 2, verses 18-20, of 1John, Apostle John gave us powerful insight, as these are the Words of The Lord:

"Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be manifest that they were not all of us. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things."

While there are yet many other passages to be shared for our mutual edification and instruction on this subject; these will be shared throughout this thread.

With this introduction, it is with fervent prayer that we move forward with the Topic concerning the Abomination of Desolation. The posts will consist of related passages from Matthew, Mark, Daniel, Ezekiel, as well as other Books of the Bible as they will pertain to exposing this great evil that is rapidly manifesting in our Generation.

May The Lord bless all His children, and it is with love, that an invitation is extended to anyone involved with Freemasonry, to please repent, and turn to The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ, as today is the day of salvation, and yes, there is room at the foot of the cross for you. 1 Timothy 1
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

The bible says this will happen. Prophecy will be fulfilled.

So, I ask, will Christians be able to "defeat" it? That is, stop the cults and others you have mentioned?

I don't think Satan using the cults and others you have mentioned will be able to steal...so to speak...any of the saints chosen by God from the foundations of the earth.

So, what is the Christian role in this? Is it to keep the elected Christians from supporting those anti-Christ beliefs or being deceived?

There are many who don't know Christ because they don't have the ability to know Christ. God hasn't called them or granted them the ability...as they are dead in their sin and trespasses.

Perhaps the warning is for those who are true Christians and have been deceived....so they can come out of the deception and walk the righteous life in Christ. To follow true doctrine.

Comment

In this post, we will consider the words of The Lord Jesus Christ from Matthew 24:3-15 concerning the abomination of desolation, along with the events of things that will precede; including the rise of many false prophets and false Christ's:

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )"

A few cross reference passages: Mark 13:5-14 (Panoramic Parallel); Luke 19:43, Luke 21:20-24, Daniel 8, 9, 11, & 12; specific: Daniel 8:13, 11:36, 12:11
      Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

CrowCross, thanks for your questions and comments!! 😀 I created a new thread for Questions & Comments per the Apologetics, and reposted your post there, and will get back with you soon. It takes time, when time allows, to prepare and post information here for us to consider, as Believers, on these important issues, and it is my prayerful endeavor to remain focused to this task.

The new thread is located here:

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...out-our-topics

Comment

In this post, let's consider and hear the words of The Lord Jesus Christ, in the panoramic parallel passage of Mark 13:3-37; The purposes is to draw our attention to Jesus, concerning End Times Prophecy; per the many aspects of deception by deceivers, (false prophets & false teachers) with simple admonishment with encouragement for my Brothers and Sisters to seek our Lord concerning these things, and to encourage each of you, to be in the Word of God, with fervent prayer day and night for discernment, wisdom, and understanding for the "hearing" of His Holy Words; with highlights of verses 28-37, underlining 33, 35, 36, & 37, as these words apply to each and every one of us, and as we know, are also indeed most relevant to The Lord's words in Revelation 1-3, not excluding other passages. We are to be watchful in all things, and as the Body of Christ; we being of the Family of God, by being fully grounded in the Word of God, need to, and should identify false prophets, false teachers, false christs, including those among us in the Churches, as we will consider more, in later posts with related passages. (hint: 2Peter 2-3) May The Lord bless the reading and hearing of His Word! And may He bless each of you, my Brothers and Sisters!

Mark 13:3-37

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. And the gospel must first be published among all nations. But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house: And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give s u c k in those days! And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

Side Note: the word "s u c k" is spaced letters in the passage to retain the word due to CARM antiprofranity software.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowCross View Post
            The bible says this will happen. Prophecy will be fulfilled.

So, I ask, will Christians be able to "defeat" it? That is, stop the cults and others you have mentioned?

I don't think Satan using the cults and others you have mentioned will be able to steal...so to speak...any of the saints chosen by God from the foundations of the earth.

So, what is the Christian role in this? Is it to keep the elected Christians from supporting those anti-Christ beliefs or being deceived?

There are many who don't know Christ because they don't have the ability to know Christ. God hasn't called them or granted them the ability...as they are dead in their sin and trespasses.

Perhaps the warning is for those who are true Christians and have been deceived....so they can come out of the deception and walk the righteous life in Christ. To follow true doctrine.
            Hi, CrowCross, I think the role of the Christian is very well spelled out in Ezekiel 33:1-7
            1 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
            2 " Son of man, speak to the a sons of your people and say to them, 'If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman,
            3 and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people,
            4 then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.
            5 'He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life.
            6 'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'
            7 "Now as for you, son of man, I have appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me.

And, yes, I wholeheartedly agree with your statement, ". the warning is for those who are true Christians and have been deceived....so they can come out of the deception and walk the righteous life in Christ. To follow true doctrine."

There will be some who truly are Christians who will come out from their midst and be separate. Far too many who are only claiming to be Christians will continue to be blinded by the heretical teachings of the Craft. Prayerfully, even some of those will be convicted by the Holy Spirit, repent of their sins, and truly accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior..:

Comment

Yes Brother, (Former Mason), I also agree that The Lord Jesus Christ will call out His children, as He promised that He will not lose a single one that The Father has given Him. And as you also point out, of which I also agree, there are many, whom are simple, that have yet to be saved, that we term as "the deceived" as they have been deceived by the knowing deceivers, and we must also reach out to them per The Lord's command in 2 Timothy 4:1-5. And this is important, as this relates to these passages of Matthew 24 & Mark 13; I was just trying not to get ahead of these passages, as we will soon see in the unpacking of the passages of Matthew 24 & Mark 13, even more information and instruction by The Lord's chosen Apostles, in other passages of the New Testament, so that we, along with our Brethryn, will be able to get the full understanding of these passages, and how they interrelate with the rest of the New Testament, as well as with all of the Prophetic Books of the Old Testament. With this discussion of the panoramic parallels of Matthew 24 & Mark 13, it is necessary to include the rest of The Lord Jesus Christ's words in
              Matthew 24:16-51:

"Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give s u c k in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Please note the word "s u c k" has been spaced within the passage to retain the word, due to CARM's antiprofranity software.
              Last edited by Jaeger; 12-23-17, 10:59 PM. Reason: Correct typo

Comment

PART 1 of 2: Addressing End Times Events Pertaining to Israel and Warning Against Anti-Semitism

In case anyone may have missed it, but a very important event took place Monday, December 10, 2018, when the Sanhedrin invited all nations to participate in the dedication of the Altar for the Third Temple in Jerusalem, Israel. Below is a link to photos and their story about the event.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...-third-temple/

Personally, I have kept up with these stories, and have watched a number of videos, including interviews with the Leader of the Sanhedrin.

There is absolutely no doubt that we are witnessing Biblical Prophecy in fulfillment, and we are drawing closer to the day when the announcement will be made for the "restoration of Jerusalem" (See Matthew 24, highlighting verse 15 & Daniel 9:25-27 & Ezekiel 8 & 2Thessalonians 2 highlighting verses 2-3 in the KJB 1611)

What I found sobering per the interview with the Leader of the Sanhedrin was when he remarked that "all religions worship the same God". Sadly, that is not true. Hindu's, Buddhists, Muslims, Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Church of Scientology, Christian Science, and so forth do NOT worship the same God of The Holy Bible. Without speaking evil against Israel, it is important that Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ hear the Lord's words concerning this matter. 2Corinthians 11, 2Corinthians 6:14-18, 1Corinthains 10:1-22, Acts 15:19-29, Matthew 7:13-29, John 14:6, and Acts 4:10-12 etc., as these antichrist groups are comprised of false prophets and preach another god or gods that are not the God of the The Holy Bible! These groups are all temples of idols, of which we know that the LORD has nothing in common with!

Before proceeding any further with comments on this very important subject, it is vital to address the danger of anti-semetism toward Israel, and this will be accomplished with the sharing of passages of Scriptures that are given to Believers for this issue.

As we know, from aforementioned passages from Matthew 24; Daniel 9:25-27; Ezekiel 8; 2Thessalonians 2:2-3 that the Antichrist will blasphemously sit down in the thrown of God and claim to be God! This will be done when the Third Temple is built. We also know from hears the epistle to the Thessalonians that there will be a great falling away from the faith; this is already happening right before our eyes as we see so many embracing Jezebel's false prophets/teachers/antichrists of Islam, Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Hindus, Buddhists, and so forth.

We have witnessed the likes of Marilyn Hickey embracing Islam, along with many other Churches, as well as Ravi Zarachias becoming unequally yoked with the false prophet (Joseph Smith) of the Mormons, and it sadden my heart to see that many have embraced Jezebel's false prophet of the Seventh Day Adventists, not hearing the Lord's words in Matthew 7:13-29 & 2Timothy 3 & 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 & the epistles of 1John, 2John, & 3John. Jezebel's false prophets, which are Masonic/antichrist that preach another jesus with that spirit of iniquity are the deceivers that Apostle Paul warned us of that are seducing spirits waxing worse and worse. The embracement of the Seventh Day Adventists was fueled by the error of Walter Martin, who, like Ravi Zacharias, went into the House of the Dead, not knowing that the dead are there, spoke with the men with flattering lips, and were fooled by seducing spirits that possessed those men with flattering lips. And of course, the late Billy Graham, a 33 degree Freemason was one among many of Jezebel's Pastors that have infiltrated the Denominations bringing in the damnable heresy of "Ecumunenalism" of which is the Masonic blending of religions, having yoked himself with the Roman Catholic Church, of which right now, as I write this short article, Pope Francis is heading up this very agenda of blending the world religions of which is of the "Master Plan" of the Illuminati, and this plan was also penned by the late antichrist Albert Pike, of which will be expounded upon a bit more in an article to follow later.

For those of you that have "eyes to see" and "ears to hear", but have been beguiled into accepting and embracing any of the previously mentioned false prophets/teachers/antichrists ... TODAY is the DAY to REPENT ... Hear, ye, the Holy words of the Lord Jesus Christ in the seven letters to the seven Churches, and seek Him, in faith, for the eyesalve of understanding, as these are the very things that make the Lukewarn Church, LUKEWARM!

Now, to the point of Anti-Semetism ....

It has been observed that many "Christians" claiming to be "woke" as to the agenda of the Illuminati, and in many respects, are aware of the Antichrist Movement, however, many are in error by lumping the Nation of Israel in with the Cabal, not discerning thatIsrael is beloved by God the Father, and that God has not cast away His people, Israel, who are Jews! It is apparent that they have not fully read The Holy Bible, to fully and completely grasp, with understanding of what the Lord Jesus Christ spoke concerning End Times Prophetic Events, including and most especially the role of Israel!

In short, the Lord Jesus Christ gives Believers CLEAR DISTINCTION that there is a difference between the Synagogue of Satan and Israel! Do you claim to be His followers, but NOT hear His words?

John 10:14-18 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Are you one of His sheep? Are you following Jesus Christ? Do you HEAR His voice?

Let's consider Revelation 2:9 as He is speaking to the Church in Smyrna, of which applies to ALL of the Body of Christ ...

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Do you "hear" the difference between the Synagogue of Satan and Israel?

We, who understand that the Illuminati/Freemasonry is comprised of those that both hold and teach the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans (Egyptians) CLAIM that they are Jews! We know that the writings of Albert G. Mackey contain that very claim! We also know that the Rothchilds claim to be Jews, and we know that the Rothchilds have their hand in the land of Israel, and have funded the building of the Supreme Court in Israel, completly detailed with all of the symbolism of the Occult known as the Illuminati. BUT do you not know that the Rothchilds also claim to be gods? Do you not know that the Rothchilds also claim to be the very descendants of the Phoroahs (EGYPTIANS!)? Do you not know that they are at the very helm of the Illuminati and run the show? Do you discern that they are antichrists, but are not Jews?

If we are followers of Jesus Christ and are His sheep, we HEAR His voice! We also hear the words spoken and written with insperation of The Holy Spirit, by the Lord Jesus Christ's chosen Apostles.

SEE PART 2 of 2 for the remainder of this important message in the next post:

Comment

PART 2 of 2: Addressing End Times Events Pertaining to Israel and Warning Against Anti-Semitism

Let's HEAR the words of Christ spoken through Apostle Paul concerning Israel; (Romans 10-11 Full Context) Hilight the warning in Romans 11:21-22 & pay close attention to the mystery concerning Israel! For if you boast against Israel, you are going against God! Please pray and allow for the Holy words of God to pierce your heart, asking the Lord for wisdom and understanding, and for those of you that have eyes to see and ears to hear, please forward this message via your websites and/or out in the field, be it on the Internet or in Churches.

God bless all of His Saints! And may God bless His people, Israel!

Rom 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Rom 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Rom 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Rom 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Rom 10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Rom 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above; )

Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Rom 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

Rom 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

Rom 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.
                  Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; ) unto this day.

Rom 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

Rom 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fallsalvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Rom 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostleof the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and mightsave some of them.

Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut outof the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Rom 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Rom 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Rom 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Rom 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

Rom 11:35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
                  Rom 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Comment

These are steps toward the Abomination of Desolation:

Illuminati-Masons make Fox News .... for their antichrist Satanic agenda:

Comment

None of this has anything to do with regular Freemasonry.
                      An open mind is a good thing.
                      Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by kamatu View Post
                        None of this has anything to do with regular Freemasonry.
                        Will you please define "regular Freemasonry" and expound upon how it is different from the rest of Freemasonry? Is what you term as "regular Freemasonry" an offshoot Cult from the Occult?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

Will you please define "regular Freemasonry" and expound upon how it is different from the rest of Freemasonry? Is what you term as "regular Freemasonry" an offshoot Cult from the Occult?
                          Regular Freemasonry is defined as those Masonic groups who are recognized by the Grand Lodge of England as Masonic. If it is not regular Freemasonry, then it is technically not Masonic.

An open mind is a good thing.
                          Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                          X