Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Honest, Common Sense Questions Antimasons Cannot Answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Honest, Common Sense Questions Antimasons Cannot Answer

    Having dealt with the 'honest discussion' techniques of the antimasons in the other thread, I decided to post a few questions to see if they could actually answer these. I doubt it, at least not honestly.

    The inspiration for and a number of the questions asked below come from masonicinfo (dot) com (slash) reality (dot) htm

    Despite the evidence of the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charles Taze Russel, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and many others, many follow blindly, in a similar fashion, the beliefs of those who oppose Freemasonry who call themselves Christian, but have repeatedly been shown to teach doctrines contrary to those found in the Bible.

    But let's try to look at this using common sense:

    Does it seem reasonable to think that some 3-5 million Masons of today have all misunderstood what Masonry was really all about?

    Is it conceivable that thousands of religious leaders and hundreds of thousands of devout religious followers have been 'tricked' into some kind of Satanic cult which encourages them to attend their own house of worship and devote themselves to studying their own holy writings?

    Can you really believe that so many national leaders and simple, common people are all sharing a common, secret agenda with none of them ever disclosing it, even on their death bed or when wronged by the 'entity' they've supported?

    Do you think there is some incredible super secret knowledge held by the small handful of those who protest against Freemasonry, and often argue among themselves on various issues such as religion, that transcends the knowledge and intelligence of the millions of Masons during the past three hundred years?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry blindly accept any as their co-religionist 'brother' as long as they condemn Freemasonry, even when those 'brethren' teach religious doctrines that violently oppose their own beliefs?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry agree with the views of every secular and spiritual tyranny of the last century plus, who all condemn three specific groups: Bible following Christians, Jews and Freemasons?

    Could tens of millions of people over the past three hundred years -including leaders in all walks of religious, political, educational, and other fields – all have been so totally and completely wrong – while the small handful of those who have opposed Freemasonry during that same period be right?

    Can people who don't agree on what the 'proper' version of the Bible is and argue over who are 'legitimate' preachers really be correct when they start condemning a particular group?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry attempt to silence any who object to their false claims and base their justification for their actions by claiming they have been “offended” by the Masons?

    IF Masonry was so evil, why haven't more people 'defected'?

    Why isn't Masonry more secretive?

    Why does Freemasonry have publicly available the places, times of meetings and officers of each lodge if it is such a big secret?

    Why aren't there more exposes other than those proven, from PUBLIC SOURCES, to be from nonrecognized organizations, created by forgers, or written by men with falsified Masonic credentials?

    Have you examined the 'sources' of information for yourself or are you simply accepting the word of another?

    If you are listening to someone who is against Masonry, have you checked to see what other things they are against as well?

    And surely, it defies all logic that men of different (and often strongly-held) religious faiths, political beliefs, social positions, amounts of worldly goods, etc. can set aside all of these differences to meet together in peace and harmony - but in Freemasonry, they do! Why? Perhaps that truly IS one of the 'Masonic mysteries'.

    As to evil doing, though, does it seem logical that such a group would build hospitals and support all types of medical research and other charities with some ulterior motive?

    Does it make sense that a 'secret' organization bent on world domination, 'corrupting' Christianity and/or following Satan would spend some two million dollars a day on charity?

    Can you really believe that there is a group which has existed for nearly 300 years, founded on the simple principles of brotherly love, relief, truth, temperance, fortitude, prudence and justice is secretly bent on world domination and is about to make it happen any day now?

    When confronted with charges against Masonry, compare what you've seen in your daily life against what the anti-Mason says. Do all of those Shriners at their circus look like they're Satanists or bent on world domination?

    Are local leaders as well as your neighbors really dupes of the devil or under the mental control of some grand cabal?
    An open mind is a good thing.
    Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

  • #2
    Originally posted by kamatu View Post
    Having dealt with the 'honest discussion' techniques of the antimasons in the other thread, I decided to post a few questions to see if they could actually answer these. I doubt it, at least not honestly.

    The inspiration for and a number of the questions asked below come from masonicinfo (dot) com (slash) reality (dot) htm

    Despite the evidence of the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charles Taze Russel, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and many others, many follow blindly, in a similar fashion, the beliefs of those who oppose Freemasonry who call themselves Christian, but have repeatedly been shown to teach doctrines contrary to those found in the Bible.

    But let's try to look at this using common sense:

    Does it seem reasonable to think that some 3-5 million Masons of today have all misunderstood what Masonry was really all about?
    It is a matter of historical fact that both Jim Jones and David Koresh, along with countless others claimed to be "the messiah" a.k.a. false Christ.

    It is also a fact that Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons was a false prophet that prophesied 1891 as the date for "Armageddon" a.k.a. "the end of the world. Joseph Smith was also a Freemason.

    Charles Taze Russell, founder of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society a.k.a. Jehovah's Witnesses was also a Freemason of the order of Free and Accepted Masons, as well as a false prophet. Russell, by the measurements of the Pyramid of Giza, "corrected" the "invisible return of Jesus Christ a.k.a. Michael the Archangel" that the Adventists apparently got wrong, from 1843 to 1874 along with "correction" of the Adventists' failed date for "Armageddon" from 1874 to 1914. It is also worth noting that the false prophetess, Ellen G. White was also a Freemason.

    Just as the Mormons claim approximately 10 million followers, the Watchtower (JWs) boast between 10-14 million adherents, and the same average by the Seventh Day Adventists. The followers of each of these false prophets are thoroughly deceived; many from the cradle to the grave. Of the seemingly very few that have been saved by grace through faith in The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ, their testimonies can be heard on www.towertotruth.net and other ministries such as www.mmoutreach.org

    So yes, many people, by the tens of millions, and more have been deceived by many false prophets and false Christs, with many of them firmly rooted out of Freemasonry. And just as the Occult Groups of Freemasonry have deceived people, the Freemasons have infiltrated all Church Denominations and have both deceived and misled people from inside the Churches.

    Freemasonry is self defined as being the Occult; the ancient religion of blending religions. This includes the blending of Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrianism, Confucianism, the ancient teachings of the Egyptians, Christianity, Islam, and so forth, all into prayer and worship of Baal. Within the inner-circles, I had encountered witches, vampires, Satanists, and all of the rest, as abovementioned, all yoked together as "Light Workers" doing "the great work", from the least to the greatest. As I am aware of the "Light Workers" doing "the great work" in this Forum.

    Originally posted by kamatu View Post
    Is it conceivable that thousands of religious leaders and hundreds of thousands of devout religious followers have been 'tricked' into some kind of Satanic cult which encourages them to attend their own house of worship and devote themselves to studying their own holy writings?

    Can you really believe that so many national leaders and simple, common people are all sharing a common, secret agenda with none of them ever disclosing it, even on their death bed or when wronged by the 'entity' they've supported?
    Absolutely, and I know this to be a fact by not only having investigated the inner-circles of the Illuminati/Freemasonry, but also with countless interviews and discussions with Masons inside and outside of the Churches. Each Masonic Lodge has an altar to Baal. On the Masonic altar, a Masonic Bible, Qur'an, Satanic Bible, and so forth can be placed side by side on the altar, as Freemasonry is indeed the ancient religion of blending religions.

    The bending of the knee to Baal has and is made evident when Government Leaders of any and all levels of Government, be it Local, State, and Federal call upon "people of all faiths to pray", for example, in cases of catastrophic distasters and/or tragedies. Such acts are contrary to what is written in The Holy Bible, and are End Times fulfillment of Prophecy.

    Originally posted by kamatu View Post
    Do you think there is some incredible super secret knowledge held by the small handful of those who protest against Freemasonry, and often argue among themselves on various issues such as religion, that transcends the knowledge and intelligence of the millions of Masons during the past three hundred years?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry blindly accept any as their co-religionist 'brother' as long as they condemn Freemasonry, even when those 'brethren' teach religious doctrines that violently oppose their own beliefs?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry agree with the views of every secular and spiritual tyranny of the last century plus, who all condemn three specific groups: Bible following Christians, Jews and Freemasons?

    Could tens of millions of people over the past three hundred years -including leaders in all walks of religious, political, educational, and other fields – all have been so totally and completely wrong – while the small handful of those who have opposed Freemasonry during that same period be right?

    Can people who don't agree on what the 'proper' version of the Bible is and argue over who are 'legitimate' preachers really be correct when they start condemning a particular group?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry attempt to silence any who object to their false claims and base their justification for their actions by claiming they have been “offended” by the Masons?

    IF Masonry was so evil, why haven't more people 'defected'?

    Why isn't Masonry more secretive?

    Why does Freemasonry have publicly available the places, times of meetings and officers of each lodge if it is such a big secret?

    Why aren't there more exposes other than those proven, from PUBLIC SOURCES, to be from nonrecognized organizations, created by forgers, or written by men with falsified Masonic credentials?

    Have you examined the 'sources' of information for yourself or are you simply accepting the word of another?

    If you are listening to someone who is against Masonry, have you checked to see what other things they are against as well?

    And surely, it defies all logic that men of different (and often strongly-held) religious faiths, political beliefs, social positions, amounts of worldly goods, etc. can set aside all of these differences to meet together in peace and harmony - but in Freemasonry, they do! Why? Perhaps that truly IS one of the 'Masonic mysteries'.

    As to evil doing, though, does it seem logical that such a group would build hospitals and support all types of medical research and other charities with some ulterior motive?

    Does it make sense that a 'secret' organization bent on world domination, 'corrupting' Christianity and/or following Satan would spend some two million dollars a day on charity?

    Can you really believe that there is a group which has existed for nearly 300 years, founded on the simple principles of brotherly love, relief, truth, temperance, fortitude, prudence and justice is secretly bent on world domination and is about to make it happen any day now?

    When confronted with charges against Masonry, compare what you've seen in your daily life against what the anti-Mason says. Do all of those Shriners at their circus look like they're Satanists or bent on world domination?

    Are local leaders as well as your neighbors really dupes of the devil or under the mental control of some grand cabal?
    Shriners really do come off as really good guys with the funny looking Fez/Muslim hats, especially on the loveshriners dot org commercial with the children. And I don't know anyone that doesn't have a heart to help children with birth defects, and such, as many have donated money and hair to aid helpless children with cancer, birth defects, and other illnesses. But with insight of what Freemasonry is, along with knowledge of the fact that the Illuminati/Freemasonry have accumulated trillions of dollars, it is apparent that the loveshriners is just that, propaganda to promote the Shriners, just as a Politician kisses babies for photo ops to get votes, not to mention pulling the heart strings of giving people, to give their money away to the ever greedy Occult.

    Now, is it possible that there are some guys in the Shriners, that believe that they are doing a great thing, and love these precious kids? Absolutely! I have known some really nice people caught up in Freemasonry that believe they are doing a great thing, and when it comes to helping the kids, their heart is in it. But sadly, they have been deceived, just as the people caught up in the Freemasonry of the Watchtower Society, Mormons, and Seventh Day Adventists, Church of Scientology, and other Masonic Groups of the Antichrist Movement; all deceived by men with flattering words, and themselves deceiving with with they have been brainwashed into believing.

    It is the Illuminati/Freemasonry that claim to have "secret knowledge". Now who was it that wrote "Secret Teachings of All Ages? What is the Masonic book about? What are the secret teachings? What is the secret knowledge? Can the Masonic Apologist identify and expound upon writings by other Masonic authors, and their "secret knowledge"?

    Can the Masonic Apologist also explain and expound upon the Freemasonry of Television and the Freemasonry of Movies?

    Can the Masonic Apologist also discuss the "work books" used by initiates for indoctrination?

    Now that I have tackled this challenge, perhaps the Masonic Apologist will accept my challenge on my thread; "Real Secrets of Freemasonry"?

    https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...emasonry/page7

    Comment


    • #3
      Well written post full of truth........Bless you Jaeger !
      No conviction,No conversion
      John 16:8
      And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bigboy View Post
        Well written post full of truth........Bless you Jaeger !
        Thank you Brother!!

        I forgot to mention that Christian Believers that don"t see eye to eye on which is indeed the correct Bible Translation, along with some other issues can fight together against Freemasonry!! I love all of my Brothers and Sisters that are born again in Jesus Christ with fervent love!! We know of, and have participated in the KJVO Forum, which has some Believers opposing themselves against The Holy Bible, authorized by King James, but if they are saved, I have absolutely no doubt The Lord will save them to the uttermost! It is my desire and prayer that by exposing the Antichrist Movement of Freemasonry, that many, including some of the brightest of well meaning Christian Apologists, that are Professors in our Semenaries, will not only become aware of the fact, that yes, Jezebel's messengers have disguised themselves very well in sheep skins and have infiltrated our Semenaries as Professors and other positions. I have documented evidence of this reality as well, including evidence of the Illuminati/Masonic conspiracy against the King James Bible.

        There is much to share on this very important topic, and if the Masonic Apologist will accept the challenge of contacting the people that I suggested, the data of evidence will be made available to those on the Christian Networks that reach the Global Audience! 😂

        God bless you Brother!! Thank you so much for the godly encouragement!

        Comment


        • #5
          Jaeger and Big Boy, to believe Satan has not infiltrated any congregations, that Satanists are immediately recognizable by looking at them, is to believe that all Satanists have horned heads and long pointed tails. The "questions" asked in the OP are ludicrous at best,

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

            It is a matter of historical fact that both Jim Jones and David Koresh, along with countless others claimed to be "the messiah" a.k.a. false Christ.

            It is also a fact that Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons was a false prophet that prophesied 1891 as the date for "Armageddon" a.k.a. "the end of the world. Joseph Smith was also a Freemason.

            Charles Taze Russell, founder of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society a.k.a. Jehovah's Witnesses was also a Freemason of the order of Free and Accepted Masons, as well as a false prophet. Russell, by the measurements of the Pyramid of Giza, "corrected" the "invisible return of Jesus Christ a.k.a. Michael the Archangel" that the Adventists apparently got wrong, from 1843 to 1874 along with "correction" of the Adventists' failed date for "Armageddon" from 1874 to 1914. It is also worth noting that the false prophetess, Ellen G. White was also a Freemason.

            Just as the Mormons claim approximately 10 million followers, the Watchtower (JWs) boast between 10-14 million adherents, and the same average by the Seventh Day Adventists. The followers of each of these false prophets are thoroughly deceived; many from the cradle to the grave. Of the seemingly very few that have been saved by grace through faith in The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ, their testimonies can be heard on www.towertotruth.net and other ministries such as www.mmoutreach.org

            So yes, many people, by the tens of millions, and more have been deceived by many false prophets and false Christs, with many of them firmly rooted out of Freemasonry. And just as the Occult Groups of Freemasonry have deceived people, the Freemasons have infiltrated all Church Denominations and have both deceived and misled people from inside the Churches.

            Freemasonry is self defined as being the Occult; the ancient religion of blending religions. This includes the blending of Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrianism, Confucianism, the ancient teachings of the Egyptians, Christianity, Islam, and so forth, all into prayer and worship of Baal. Within the inner-circles, I had encountered witches, vampires, Satanists, and all of the rest, as abovementioned, all yoked together as "Light Workers" doing "the great work", from the least to the greatest. As I am aware of the "Light Workers" doing "the great work" in this Forum.



            Absolutely, and I know this to be a fact by not only having investigated the inner-circles of the Illuminati/Freemasonry, but also with countless interviews and discussions with Masons inside and outside of the Churches. Each Masonic Lodge has an altar to Baal. On the Masonic altar, a Masonic Bible, Qur'an, Satanic Bible, and so forth can be placed side by side on the altar, as Freemasonry is indeed the ancient religion of blending religions.

            The bending of the knee to Baal has and is made evident when Government Leaders of any and all levels of Government, be it Local, State, and Federal call upon "people of all faiths to pray", for example, in cases of catastrophic distasters and/or tragedies. Such acts are contrary to what is written in The Holy Bible, and are End Times fulfillment of Prophecy.



            Shriners really do come off as really good guys with the funny looking Fez/Muslim hats, especially on the loveshriners dot org commercial with the children. And I don't know anyone that doesn't have a heart to help children with birth defects, and such, as many have donated money and hair to aid helpless children with cancer, birth defects, and other illnesses. But with insight of what Freemasonry is, along with knowledge of the fact that the Illuminati/Freemasonry have accumulated trillions of dollars, it is apparent that the loveshriners is just that, propaganda to promote the Shriners, just as a Politician kisses babies for photo ops to get votes, not to mention pulling the heart strings of giving people, to give their money away to the ever greedy Occult.

            Now, is it possible that there are some guys in the Shriners, that believe that they are doing a great thing, and love these precious kids? Absolutely! I have known some really nice people caught up in Freemasonry that believe they are doing a great thing, and when it comes to helping the kids, their heart is in it. But sadly, they have been deceived, just as the people caught up in the Freemasonry of the Watchtower Society, Mormons, and Seventh Day Adventists, Church of Scientology, and other Masonic Groups of the Antichrist Movement; all deceived by men with flattering words, and themselves deceiving with with they have been brainwashed into believing.

            It is the Illuminati/Freemasonry that claim to have "secret knowledge". Now who was it that wrote "Secret Teachings of All Ages? What is the Masonic book about? What are the secret teachings? What is the secret knowledge? Can the Masonic Apologist identify and expound upon writings by other Masonic authors, and their "secret knowledge"?

            Can the Masonic Apologist also explain and expound upon the Freemasonry of Television and the Freemasonry of Movies?

            Can the Masonic Apologist also discuss the "work books" used by initiates for indoctrination?

            Now that I have tackled this challenge, perhaps the Masonic Apologist will accept my challenge on my thread; "Real Secrets of Freemasonry"?

            https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...emasonry/page7

            While I'd like to debate this issue with you, it's really hard to take most what you say seriously.

            Just because a man at one time was a mason, doesn't make his bad deeds accountable to Freemasonry! Joseph Smith was a lunatic that made up his own religion. He blatantly stole many ideas from Freemasonry. In fact, mormins were forbidden for decades to be involved with masonry. Why? So they wouldn't be able to see that smith stole many ideas from us. Did you know that his lodge blacklisted him and that he never finished the degrees to become a mason? The lodge figured him to be crazy before he made up his religion!

            I've read where you have this evidence against us, yet haven't seen any facts. If you want to be taken seriously, show us your evidence that anything you've claimed is factual!

            I'm over 50 yrs old and no one yet has proven that there is a group like the illuminati. Been fairly high up in politics in 2 states and am a 33rd degree mason. Have been accused of being in the group myself. Yet there is zero evidence.

            I'm challenging you to prove what you say is true.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Former Mason View Post
              Jaeger and Big Boy, to believe Satan has not infiltrated any congregations, that Satanists are immediately recognizable by looking at them, is to believe that all Satanists have horned heads and long pointed tails. The "questions" asked in the OP are ludicrous at best,
              In other words you can't answer the questions.

              You pose questions to us that we've answered, yet masons questions are ludicrous?

              Nice to see you again duane.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Former Mason View Post
                Jaeger and Big Boy, to believe Satan has not infiltrated any congregations, that Satanists are immediately recognizable by looking at them, is to believe that all Satanists have horned heads and long pointed tails. The "questions" asked in the OP are ludicrous at best,
                They are good at hiding the horns and pointy tail............just like Paul warns us .


                2 Corinthians 11:14-15
                14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

                No conviction,No conversion
                John 16:8
                And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kamatu View Post

                  Could tens of millions of people over the past three hundred years -including leaders in all walks of religious, political, educational, and other fields – all have been so totally and completely wrong – while the small handful of those who have opposed Freemasonry during that same period be right?



                  Yes they sure could have been wrong !

                  You are using the old Majority Is Right argument..............in the Bible the Majority is always WRONG.

                  Jesus had this to say about your Majority argument :

                  Matthew 7:13
                  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

                  Matthew 7:14
                  14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
                  No conviction,No conversion
                  John 16:8
                  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Former Mason View Post
                    Jaeger and Big Boy, to believe Satan has not infiltrated any congregations, that Satanists are immediately recognizable by looking at them, is to believe that all Satanists have horned heads and long pointed tails. The "questions" asked in the OP are ludicrous at best,
                    Agreed Bro! Just as Bigboy pointed out, we have Apostle Paul's warning in 2Corinthians 11 that Satan's ministers indeed appear as ministers of righteousness, as well as warnings from Apostle John in all of his epistles. These are those that have crept in unawares, bringing damnable heresies with them.

                    I also agree with you per the O.P. Anyone that has any experience or knowledge of Freemasonry, whether they be former members or not, know that it is evil. And their infiltration into the Churches is End Times Prophecy in fulfilment. We know, as children of The Lord, that these are Jezebel's servants that hold the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans. And it is not difficult for me to prove anything that I have written on Freemasonry and I have placed the challenge for the Mason to contact Perry Stone, Jimmy Swaggart Ministries, and also Jan Markell, and the evidence can be made public!! As much as I respect CARM, it is not the proper format for that type of data, just as I wouldn't publish the writings of Aleister Crowley or Helen Blavantsky, and so forth. It's tough as it is to share excerpts of Satanists, Albert Pike and Albert Mackey. But I would publish it over the airwaves per Ephesians 5:11 and watch the roaches scatter when the light is turned onto their filthy dens, without providing them with the means to hide, conceal, and cover up the evil, as we know is their desire here. We know better! LoLz at the Masons' joke of wanting "evidence" or "proof"! We know they have it for themselves. It's a game for them to "challenge" any one of us that are in the faith, but with the challenge to them, to put up or shut up by contacting the Christian Ministries, it should drive the point home that it is indeed a game for them, and I will be all too glad to aid any of the aforementioned Ministries with the data, provided that it will be aired for the sake of warning around the world!

                    God bless you Former Mason!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post


                      While I'd like to debate this issue with you, it's really hard to take most what you say seriously.

                      Just because a man at one time was a mason, doesn't make his bad deeds accountable to Freemasonry! Joseph Smith was a lunatic that made up his own religion. He blatantly stole many ideas from Freemasonry. In fact, mormins were forbidden for decades to be involved with masonry. Why? So they wouldn't be able to see that smith stole many ideas from us. Did you know that his lodge blacklisted him and that he never finished the degrees to become a mason? The lodge figured him to be crazy before he made up his religion!

                      I've read where you have this evidence against us, yet haven't seen any facts. If you want to be taken seriously, show us your evidence that anything you've claimed is factual!

                      I'm over 50 yrs old and no one yet has proven that there is a group like the illuminati. Been fairly high up in politics in 2 states and am a 33rd degree mason. Have been accused of being in the group myself. Yet there is zero evidence.

                      I'm challenging you to prove what you say is true.
                      Simpleman, what you have shared here is intriguing to me. It is beyond me that someone has not told you about the Illuminati with your achievement of the 33° in Freemasonry. In short and simple terms, the Illuminati consist of the higher degrees, as 33° and below are the lower ranks. The Illuminati are made up of what has commonly become known as the "elite" that control the world, or at least want to control the world; those that are pushing for the "New World Order" by working to usurp control of the Nations completely away from Christians. This is a nugget of surreal truth, that is, if you truly do not know this already.

                      The Illuminati is now in the open and they are actively recruiting anyone to join them, no matter their walk of life, position, and so forth.The Illuminati is Freemasonry, and the Illuminati controls everything that is in and consists to be Freemasonry.

                      As per the desire for evidence of the facts, as a 33° and with your being a former Politician, obtaining the information via the resources available to you shouldn't be difficult.

                      Perhaps 33° Masons are selected for various tasks and purposes, and all are not necessarily clued in about other operations and such.

                      As I mentioned on my primary thread, as well as this thread, the invitation is open to any Mason that desires evidence from me, to contact the Christian Ministries that I have listed that reach a Global Audience.

                      I do appreciate your post. Thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Simpleman, 33° Degree are commonly referred to as the illuminated ones......or illuminate. You don’t know this ??
                        No conviction,No conversion
                        John 16:8
                        And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

                          Simpleman, what you have shared here is intriguing to me. It is beyond me that someone has not told you about the Illuminati with your achievement of the 33° in Freemasonry. In short and simple terms, the Illuminati consist of the higher degrees, as 33° and below are the lower ranks. The Illuminati are made up of what has commonly become known as the "elite" that control the world, or at least want to control the world; those that are pushing for the "New World Order" by working to usurp control of the Nations completely away from Christians. This is a nugget of surreal truth, that is, if you truly do not know this already.

                          The Illuminati is now in the open and they are actively recruiting anyone to join them, no matter their walk of life, position, and so forth.The Illuminati is Freemasonry, and the Illuminati controls everything that is in and consists to be Freemasonry.

                          As per the desire for evidence of the facts, as a 33° and with your being a former Politician, obtaining the information via the resources available to you shouldn't be difficult.

                          Perhaps 33° Masons are selected for various tasks and purposes, and all are not necessarily clued in about other operations and such.

                          As I mentioned on my primary thread, as well as this thread, the invitation is open to any Mason that desires evidence from me, to contact the Christian Ministries that I have listed that reach a Global Audience.

                          I do appreciate your post. Thanks.

                          So no evidence? Just as I expected.

                          Please don't attempt to educate me about Freemasonry, or the meanings of any of our degrees. You've already shown that you do not know about what you speak.

                          The 33rd degree is an honorary degree, not an actual degree. It is also only available to those that joined Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

                          Freemasonry only goes to the third degree, commonly known as the 'Blue Lodge'. The other degrees are available from 2 additional sources.

                          33rd degree masons are usually considerably older men since the degree is only honorary. If you conducted better research you would have known this.

                          Since i am a Christian, why would i want to take power away from Christians? That makes no sense at all.

                          So far you've proven nothing. You've posted a lot of words and none are correct.

                          In the future, if you can't provide facts, please let me know and I'll move on.

                          EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO CONTINUE!
                          Last edited by SimpleMan; 06-14-18, 08:45 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post


                            So no evidence? Just as I expected.

                            Please don't attempt to educate me about Freemasonry, or the meanings of any of our degrees. You've already shown that you do not know about what you speak.

                            The 33rd degree is an honorary degree, not an actual degree. It is also only available to those that joined Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

                            Freemasonry only goes to the third degree, commonly known as the 'Blue Lodge'. The other degrees are available from 2 additional sources.

                            33rd degree masons are usually considerably older men since the degree is only honorary. If you conducted better research you would have known this.

                            Since i am a Christian, why would i want to take power away from Christians? That makes no sense at all.

                            So far you've proven nothing. You've posted a lot of words and none are correct.

                            In the future, if you can't provide facts, please let me know and I'll move on.

                            EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO CONTINUE!
                            Really now? How should I react to a post such as this one? Tsk! Tks!

                            I had already established the challenge for sharing evidence. I will not allow for a game changing trick. I have complete comprehension of the so-called "honorary degree" for the lower ranks of Freemasonry. The words I posted are indeed facts. The benefit of sharing the information was not only for the possibility that somehow you didn't know (as if conceal and never reveal, deny deny, deny has ever escaped reality that this is what is going on here, as noted in my previous post to Former Mason) but the benefit is also for born again Christians, so that they may have a glimpse of the structure of Freemasonry.

                            It is typical for a Mason of any degree to respond in a manner such as this to a non-mason, and most especially to a Christian. This too is well documented, as what is shared among Satanists is vastly different than what is shared by Satanists in Churches and Christian Forums. (Two-Faced is the term for that, right along with forked tongue, which so aptly applies to those of the Antichrist Movement). And all is indeed most provable, and while I know that absolutely no Mason would dare contact the Christian Networks, be it the Ministries of Perry Stone, Jimmy Swaggart, or Jan Markell, there is an open invitation, as of this moment for any one to contact them, and draw their attention to this section of CARM, as this very simple challenge was made and offered with sincerity and truth to the Masons.

                            I am a fervent supporter of the Anti-Masonic Movement, as was my Christian ForeFathers of the 1820's!!

                            What should concern any Mason, especially those that claim to be Christians, are the words of The Lord Jesus Christ in Revelation 2, as He has called all to repentance with the promise of salvation, along with the consequences for those that do not.

                            On a personal note, I do sincerely thank you for the posts. Although it took quite some time for the Masons to come back to this Forum, though it was apparent that some had been lurking, that not one Mason even dared to accept Wiz47's challenge for a debate. A man that identified himself as being a Federal Agent! How amusing! But maybe he might will check in and note the latest activity and dive right into a debate! If that was to happen, then and only then, if requested by the man, I would team up and slap down some info for the purpose of the debate. 😀

                            Other than that, the consistent conceal and never reveal bores me to tears, as I know it is only an act. In fact, it makes me yawn. But this excercise has been well worth it!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post




                              I'm over 50 yrs old and no one yet has proven that there is a group like the illuminati. Been fairly high up in politics in 2 states and am a 33rd degree mason. Have been accused of being in the group myself. Yet there is zero evidence.

                              I'm challenging you to prove what you say is true.
                              Simpleman , there is Evidence of the Illuminati !

                              The site YOU sent me to to read about the Masonic altar has this to say about the illuminate :




                              The Illuminati was founded in 1776, which coincidentally is the same year that America became independent. The main focus and beliefs of the Illuminati was a mixture of several different religions, mysticisms and even heavily borrowed the Freemasons ideologies. The main goal — that they spoke about — was to make people happy and people could become happy by becoming good. They want people to reject judgment and prejudices and believe that everyone should out for everyone. Sound familiar?

                              The Illuminati and the Freemasons are closely linked, and their beliefs are very similar,


                              That Is From YOUR site that YOU sent me to !!!!

                              Why did you deny the existence of the illuminate ???


                              Do you believe your own site or not ??

                              No conviction,No conversion
                              John 16:8
                              And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X