Which is the cult? Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post

I applaud you for getting to the root of what these folks are like.

There was an infamous antimason site that no longer exists that I made similar claims against. Flipped the whole cult premise back on them.

I felt that God lead me to this discovery. I felt God's hand on me.

Ironically, that site was shut down 3 months after God showed me how wicked they were. That was the E511 site.

I thank God that their wickedness was removed!

We Christian Masons have to defend against these attacks.
    The problem isn't that they are against Freemasonry, as Masons, we don't care.

The problem is that they are claiming to be Christian and teaching nonChristian and nonBiblical doctrines. So, the duty of Christians is to oppose this kind of deception.

You know Larry Kunk is in business again, right? Set up a shinier website, which is a lot of what I went around and round with Duane Washum about and why he left. I flat out proved that not only Ephesians5-11.org, but Duane himself were teaching false doctrines while claiming to be Christians.

I think you were around, it was the end of the year, 10 or so years ago. There was that one poster I noticed that never quoted the Bible, but was beloved of the antimasons active then as one their heroes. I got a leading also that this poster wasn't what just a generic nonChristian follower of antimasonry but something more. Sure enough, after going after it for a while, even the antimasons realized the issue and begged him to simply quote a verse, any verse. The poster refused, deleted his account and never came back. It was fairly obvious what that poster was and it shut up the antimasons for a while since claiming to be Christian but having a being that could claim being a Christian but couldn't type in a line of the Bible was a telling indictment of antimasonry.

Since then, I've know that "christian" antimasonry is nothing more than a heretical cult substituting their own version of the Bible and adding works to Grace. IOW, Pharisees. Deceived at best, deceptive at worst.
    An open mind is a good thing.
    Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeger View Post
      Kamatu, In other posts in other threads in this Forum, you have accused Christians multiple times of misquoting Albert Pike and Albert G. Mackey, so really, is it to much to ask for you to copy and paste the writings of their books into the pages here, of your thread so that we can make a mutual determination as to the context of the subject matter and get to the root of what Freemasonry really teaches its adherants? It appears alread that you have the developed skill to copy and paste? Come on now, and let's get on with it, and settle this once and for all!
      Originally posted by kamatu View Post

Character Counts has several examples of misquotes.

After all, I let the antimasons pull their misquote and then link to prove they did so.

It is known as giving someone enough rope to hang themselves.

Those who have been proven false by me before avoid doing so these days, which is why someone lists just page numbers without quotes or anything else to the citation.

This way they get to make their grandiose false claims (Big Lie tactics) and not have to be proven to be speakers of explicit falsehoods.
      It is amazing how the Mason, after having accused Christians of misquoting the antichrist writings of Albert, has FAILED to provide the full context of the Pike's book, Morals and Dogma on this thread. I have been patient and allowed for some time for the Mason to step up to the plate to prove us wrong. Has the Mason followed through to provide the FULL contextual proof to substatiate his charges against Christians? With there being no surprise, the answer is NO. And before I have yet to even post a quote of Albert Pike, the infamous Masonic Satanist, the Mason has started yet, another thread against me, accusing me of misquoting Albert Pike. There is no proof of a misquote! LoLz!! I cannot help but laugh at the bogus and rediculous charges, though I choose not to laugh at the Mason. The question that is in my mind this morning, is, does the Mason think that with a mass quantity of posts and threads accusing Christians of misquoting the Satanic writings of Freemasonry can make the false accusation true? How many pages are there that make up the Satanic/Antichrist writings of Albert Pike from cover to cover? 900 or 1,000 pages, give or take/plus or minus?

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...bles-scripture
      Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

It is amazing how the Mason, after having accused Christians of misquoting the antichrist writings of Albert, has FAILED to provide the full context of the Pike's book, Morals and Dogma on this thread. I have been patient and allowed for some time for the Mason to step up to the plate to prove us wrong. Has the Mason followed through to provide the FULL contextual proof to substatiate his charges against Christians? With there being no surprise, the answer is NO. And before I have yet to even post a quote of Albert Pike, the infamous Masonic Satanist, the Mason has started yet, another thread against me, accusing me of misquoting Albert Pike. There is no proof of a misquote! LoLz!! I cannot help but laugh at the bogus and rediculous charges, though I choose not to laugh at the Mason. The question that is in my mind this morning, is, does the Mason think that with a mass quantity of posts and threads accusing Christians of misquoting the Satanic writings of Freemasonry can make the false accusation true? How many pages are there that make up the Satanic/Antichrist writings of Albert Pike from cover to cover? 900 or 1,000 pages, give or take/plus or minus?

So, you have nothing relevant to add to this discussion and are totally unable to refute the position laid out in the OP?

BTW, I'm not so rude as to think I should post quotes for your position since I cannot read your mind (nor would I want to).

So, how does MY NOT BEING RUDE somehow become a failing?

Is it doublethink?

Is it doublespeak?

Both are part of the arsenal of the Big Lie used by antimasons.

BTW, in your linked post, I'm still waiting for you to expound upon the Scripture you posted and show how it supports your position.

Hopefully without the usual "Because I, the antimason, claim something about antimasonry, it is true. Trust me.", series of falsehoods.

HINT: if you try to quote something Masonic as authoritative, then you will immediately be required to address the question that antimasons cannot answer.

Comment

Full text of Morals & Dogma provided. Now, can you find your quotes?

After all, YOU are the one making up the accusations, that you claim you can prove, so start proving them.

Oh, also, I covered your Scripture citations as best as someone could given the way you just tossed out some stuff and ran away without showing any relevance to Freemasonry.

Comment

Well, not a single antimason that claims to be Christian is able to refute this in the last month.

Which proves the point of which one is the cult, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
            X