A Question Antimasons Cannot Answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question Antimasons Cannot Answer

This is a simple one for all the oh-so-righteous-and-knowledgable antimasons here.

What Grand Lodge publication or other source claims the authority over an individual Freemason's religious belief that the Bible claims over a Christian's?

Any answers at all, but remember, they must be considered authoritative by a Grand Lodge (we are skipping the fact that each GL is independent here), be quoted and full and NOT the opinion or interpretation of someone who doesn't have (or had) the authority to make such an interpretation.

Any takers? Any at all?
    An open mind is a good thing.
    Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

Originally posted by kamatu View Post
    This is a simple one for all the oh-so-righteous-and-knowledgable antimasons here.

What Grand Lodge publication or other source claims the authority over an individual Freemason's religious belief that the Bible claims over a Christian's?

Any answers at all, but remember, they must be considered authoritative by a Grand Lodge (we are skipping the fact that each GL is independent here), be quoted and full and NOT the opinion or interpretation of someone who doesn't have (or had) the authority to make such an interpretation.

Any takers? Any at all?
    Would you mind answering the issue raised on Simple Man's thread per the practice, propagation, indoctrination, of paedophilia by the Illuminati/Freemasonry?

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...22#post5708422
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

Would you mind answering the issue raised on Simple Man's thread per the practice, propagation, indoctrination, of paedophilia by the Illuminati/Freemasonry?

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...22#post5708422
      Already did, gave you a bit more detail in one of the other threads you linked me to.

Comment

Already did, gave you a bit more detail in one of the other threads you linked me to.
        I saw & replied. Since you've been away for the last 5 months, it's become the talk blowing up on the Internet and around the world, with millions of people being alerted to the practice, propagation, indoctrination, of paedophilia by the Illuminati/Freemasons along with the subject being addressed by "high up in the State Officials". It's amazing how so many people KNOW so much about Freemasonry, yet the Masons "here" know so very little. Please excuse me while I YAWN.
        Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

I saw & replied. Since you've been away for the last 5 months, it's become the talk blowing up on the Internet and around the world, with millions of people being alerted to the practice, propagation, indoctrination, of paedophilia by the Illuminati/Freemasons along with the subject being addressed by "high up in the State Officials". It's amazing how so many people KNOW so much about Freemasonry, yet the Masons "here" know so very little. Please excuse me while I YAWN.
          No, this is an old, old false witness concocted decades ago that periodically pops up Yet Again! as a "new discovery" by antimasons who claim to be Christian.

Yes, YAWN away since it is old, it is boring and there is nothing of truth there, especially since it is common practice among many Grand Lodges to expel any members who are caught in situations relating to sexual conduct with the underage. A quick search of the Internet reveals only websites run by antimasons, conspiracy theory loons and one actual story from 2017 where the ONE Mason involved was asked to resign or be expelled from Freemasonry, so he isn't a Mason anymore.

Which means the conspiracy theory sites have blown up with it, but IIRC, you are the one who posted the pages of pure MBE conspiracy theories linking Freemasonry made up of whole cloth.

EDIT: I notice your attempts at diversion and continued inability to answer the question by providing the proof you claim to make stories like this even have a chance to be relevant or truthful. ANSWER THE QUESTION! or your continued evasions show your character clearly.

Comment

So, it seems that the antimasons who claim to be Christian, despite claiming all kinds of "proofs" and making all kinds of false accusations based on "authoritative writings" that are simply the opinions of individual Freemasons (and many non-Masons) without any power or authority over Freemasonry or individual Masons.

Now, let's send this back up to the top of the list and watch either:
            1) Deafening silence from the antimasons
            OR
            2) Attempts to deflect, spam and otherwise confuse the issue

Both are standard tactics for the current antimasons who claim to be Christian, historically used by their fellow travelers in antimasonry (who also often claimed to be Christian).

Comment

So, it seems that the antimasons who claim to be Christian, despite claiming all kinds of "proofs" and making all kinds of false accusations based on "authoritative writings" that are simply the opinions of individual Freemasons (and many non-Masons) without any power or authority over Freemasonry or individual Masons.

Now, let's send this back up to the top of the list and watch either:
              1) Deafening silence from the antimasons
              OR
              2) Attempts to deflect, spam and otherwise confuse the issue

Both are standard tactics for the current antimasons who claim to be Christian, historically used by their fellow travelers in antimasonry (who also often claimed to be Christian).
              Another month and nothing has changed, except the deafening silence from the followers of antimasonry.

Comment

Working...
              X