Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reality Check for Antimasons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reality Check for Antimasons

    Here is a list of questions for antimasons to answer. In this case, I don't particularly care if they claim to be Christians or not, but if they claim to be Christians then they should be able to actually answer these questions in a honest manner.

    Readers of this post will see, Yet Again, that the followers of antimasonry cannot handle honesty and truthfulness. At a minimum, they require a non level playing field provided by outside influences to spread their prevarications. Which is why that form of antimasonry that claims to be Christian has so many problems with the Bible, because it is the Word of God and Truth.

    So, let's see what, if any, kind of blather and falsehoods we dig up here from antimasonry.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The inspiration for and a number of the questions asked below come from masonicinfo (dot) com (slash) reality (dot) htm

    Despite the evidence of the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charles Taze Russel, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and many others, many follow blindly, in a similar fashion, the beliefs of those who oppose Freemasonry who call themselves Christian, but have repeatedly been shown to teach doctrines contrary to those found in the Bible.

    But let's try to look at this using common sense:

    Does it seem reasonable to think that some 3-5 million Masons of today have all misunderstood what Masonry was really all about?

    Is it conceivable that thousands of religious leaders and hundreds of thousands of devout religious followers have been 'tricked' into some kind of Satanic cult which encourages them to attend their own house of worship and devote themselves to studying their own holy writings?

    Can you really believe that so many national leaders and simple, common people are all sharing a common, secret agenda with none of them ever disclosing it, even on their death bed or when wronged by the 'entity' they've supported?

    Do you think there is some incredible knowledge held by the small handful of those who protest against Freemasonry, and often argue among themselves on various issuses such as religion, that transcends the knowledge and intelligence of the millions of Masons during the past three hundred years?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry blindly accept any as their co-religionist 'brother' as long as they condemn Freemasonry, even when those 'brethren' teach religious doctrines that violently oppose their own beliefs?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry agree with the views of every secular and spiritual tyranny of the last century plus, who all condemn three specific groups: Bible following Christians, Jews and Freemasons?

    Could tens of millions of people over the past three hundred years -including leaders in all walks of religious, political, educational, and other fields – all have been so totally and completely wrong – while the small handful of those who have opposed Freemasonry during that same period be right?

    Can people who don't agree on what the 'proper' version of the Bible is and argue over who are 'legitimate' preachers really be correct when they start condemning a particular group?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry attempt to silence any who object to their false claims and base their justification for their actions by claiming they have been “offended” by the Masons?

    IF Masonry was so evil, why haven't more people 'defected'?

    Why isn't Masonry more secretive?

    Why does Freemasonry have publicly available the places, times of meetings and officers of each lodge if it is such a big secret?

    Why aren't there more exposes other than those proven, from PUBLIC SOURCES, to be from nonrecognized organizations, created by forgers, or written by men with falsified Masonic credentials?

    Have you examined the 'sources' of information for yourself or are you simply accepting the word of another?

    If you are listening to someone who is against Masonry, have you checked to see what other things they are against as well?

    And surely, it defies all logic that men of different (and often strongly-held) religious faiths, political beliefs, social positions, amounts of worldly goods, etc. can set aside all of these differences to meet together in peace and harmony - but in Freemasonry, they do! Why? Perhaps that truly IS one of the 'Masonic mysteries'.

    As to evil doing, though, does it seem logical that such a group would build hospitals and support all types of medical research and other charities with some ulterior motive?

    Does it make sense that a 'secret' organization bent on world domination, 'corrupting' Christianity and/or following Satan would spend some two million dollars a day on charity?

    Can you really believe that there is a group which has existed for nearly 300 years, founded on the simple principles of brotherly love, relief, truth, temperance, fortitude, prudence and justice is secretly bent on world domination and is about to make it happen any day now?

    When confronted with charges against Masonry, compare what you've seen in your daily life against what the anti-Mason says. Do all of those Shriners at their circus look like they're Satanists or bent on world domination?

    Are local leaders as well as your neighbors really dupes of the devil or under the mental control of some grand cabal?
    An open mind is a good thing.
    Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

  • #2
    Originally posted by kamatu View Post
    Here is a list of questions for antimasons to answer. In this case, I don't particularly care if they claim to be Christians or not, but if they claim to be Christians then they should be able to actually answer these questions in a honest manner.

    Readers of this post will see, Yet Again, that the followers of antimasonry cannot handle honesty and truthfulness. At a minimum, they require a non level playing field provided by outside influences to spread their prevarications. Which is why that form of antimasonry that claims to be Christian has so many problems with the Bible, because it is the Word of God and Truth.

    So, let's see what, if any, kind of blather and falsehoods we dig up here from antimasonry.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The inspiration for and a number of the questions asked below come from masonicinfo (dot) com (slash) reality (dot) htm

    Despite the evidence of the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charles Taze Russel, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and many others, many follow blindly, in a similar fashion, the beliefs of those who oppose Freemasonry who call themselves Christian, but have repeatedly been shown to teach doctrines contrary to those found in the Bible.

    But let's try to look at this using common sense:

    Does it seem reasonable to think that some 3-5 million Masons of today have all misunderstood what Masonry was really all about?

    Is it conceivable that thousands of religious leaders and hundreds of thousands of devout religious followers have been 'tricked' into some kind of Satanic cult which encourages them to attend their own house of worship and devote themselves to studying their own holy writings?

    Can you really believe that so many national leaders and simple, common people are all sharing a common, secret agenda with none of them ever disclosing it, even on their death bed or when wronged by the 'entity' they've supported?

    Do you think there is some incredible knowledge held by the small handful of those who protest against Freemasonry, and often argue among themselves on various issuses such as religion, that transcends the knowledge and intelligence of the millions of Masons during the past three hundred years?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry blindly accept any as their co-religionist 'brother' as long as they condemn Freemasonry, even when those 'brethren' teach religious doctrines that violently oppose their own beliefs?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry agree with the views of every secular and spiritual tyranny of the last century plus, who all condemn three specific groups: Bible following Christians, Jews and Freemasons?

    Could tens of millions of people over the past three hundred years -including leaders in all walks of religious, political, educational, and other fields – all have been so totally and completely wrong – while the small handful of those who have opposed Freemasonry during that same period be right?

    Can people who don't agree on what the 'proper' version of the Bible is and argue over who are 'legitimate' preachers really be correct when they start condemning a particular group?

    Why do those who oppose Freemasonry attempt to silence any who object to their false claims and base their justification for their actions by claiming they have been “offended” by the Masons?

    IF Masonry was so evil, why haven't more people 'defected'?

    Why isn't Masonry more secretive?

    Why does Freemasonry have publicly available the places, times of meetings and officers of each lodge if it is such a big secret?

    Why aren't there more exposes other than those proven, from PUBLIC SOURCES, to be from nonrecognized organizations, created by forgers, or written by men with falsified Masonic credentials?

    Have you examined the 'sources' of information for yourself or are you simply accepting the word of another?

    If you are listening to someone who is against Masonry, have you checked to see what other things they are against as well?

    And surely, it defies all logic that men of different (and often strongly-held) religious faiths, political beliefs, social positions, amounts of worldly goods, etc. can set aside all of these differences to meet together in peace and harmony - but in Freemasonry, they do! Why? Perhaps that truly IS one of the 'Masonic mysteries'.

    As to evil doing, though, does it seem logical that such a group would build hospitals and support all types of medical research and other charities with some ulterior motive?

    Does it make sense that a 'secret' organization bent on world domination, 'corrupting' Christianity and/or following Satan would spend some two million dollars a day on charity?

    Can you really believe that there is a group which has existed for nearly 300 years, founded on the simple principles of brotherly love, relief, truth, temperance, fortitude, prudence and justice is secretly bent on world domination and is about to make it happen any day now?

    When confronted with charges against Masonry, compare what you've seen in your daily life against what the anti-Mason says. Do all of those Shriners at their circus look like they're Satanists or bent on world domination?

    Are local leaders as well as your neighbors really dupes of the devil or under the mental control of some grand cabal?
    The common mason has no idea what evil he is deceived by!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

      The common mason has no idea what evil he is deceived by!!
      The OP would have us debating a pro-Mason and Anti-Christian website

      Exodus 7: 13 And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
      14 And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened.......
      MY FOUR APOLOGETIC AXIOMS

      1. Any verse ripped from its context is a pretext 100% of the time

      2. We attack lies so others will see the truth; that is proof of our love for all cultists, not our hatred .

      3. Inconsistency is a tiny hobgoblin haunting every cult

      4. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire







      Comment


      • #4
        You've got to be kidding, right Gismys?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
          You've got to be kidding, right Gismys?
          Beware of cults and the deceptions of satan!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

            Beware of cults and the deceptions of satan!!
            I agree 100%. However, freemasonry is not a cult, nor is it of the devil.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post

              I agree 100%. However, freemasonry is not a cult, nor is it of the devil.
              Really???

              This is a DISCUSSION Forum, not a URL-referring forum.

              No one can debate with a website
              Last edited by Mod8; 03-07-19, 07:05 PM. Reason: No discussion

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

                Really??? This is a DISCUSSION Forum, not a URL-referring forum.

                No one can debate with a website
                Wow! Do you seriously believe any of the nonsense in that piece? The author is blaming Freemasonry for 9/11? You've got to be kidding me with this utter nonsense!

                I noticed there was not one iota of evidence in that jibberish. Lots of nonsense and no facts.

                Good grief.
                Last edited by Mod8; 03-07-19, 07:06 PM. Reason: Quote Box

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

                  Really??? This is a DISCUSSION Forum, not a URL-referring forum.

                  No one can debate with a website

                  Took me 2 minutes to find that your source is a lying pedophile!
                  Last edited by Mod8; 03-07-19, 07:07 PM. Reason: quote box

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post

                    Wow! Do you seriously believe any of the nonsense in that piece? The author is blaming Freemasonry for 9/11? You've got to be kidding me with this utter nonsense!

                    I noticed there was not one iota of evidence in that jibberish. Lots of nonsense and no facts.

                    Good grief.
                    You cannot be a Freemason in good standing, while preaching only in the name of Jesus to fellow Masons at their meetings. Therefore, Freemasons claim to treat the matter of faith delicately by referring to all faiths as merely,
                    The Treat Architect
                    . It's a Satanic teaching! You will be reprimanded and told to keep your beliefs to yourself. The official position of Freemasonry is that there is no one exclusive faith. Freemasonry invites men of all faiths to join, while shunning the “Jesus only” faith of Christianity.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                      You cannot be a Freemason in good standing, while preaching only in the name of Jesus to fellow Masons at their meetings. Therefore, Freemasons claim to treat the matter of faith delicately by referring to all faiths as merely,
                      The Treat Architect
                      . It's a Satanic teaching! You will be reprimanded and told to keep your beliefs to yourself. The official position of Freemasonry is that there is no one exclusive faith. Freemasonry invites men of all faiths to join, while shunning the “Jesus only” faith of Christianity.
                      How do you know this to be factual? Either someone told you, or you read it somewhere. More often than not by a person that knows very little about masonry except to continue the incorrect threads.

                      When I pray, I pray to my savior Jesus Christ. Often times to the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. I pray the same in lodge as I do in church.

                      @simpleman

                      What you proposed is forbidden on CARM. Therefore I deleted it


                      Last edited by Mod8; 03-07-19, 07:27 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
                        I pray the same in lodge as I do in church.
                        .
                        That does not say much about your prayer life.

                        Do you pray for unbelieving lodge brothers at the Lodge? Do you pray in the name of Jesus at the Lodge? Do you pray for the Second Coming of Jesus at the Lodge?

                        Do you do the same things at your church?

                        It is my impression that you do not because those in your church might frown at your Lodge Affiliation, and those at the Lodge would find it unacceptable to exclude every other religion in your prayers, since y'all think that they are all "equal".


                        Therefore, to put it gently, there is no commonality between Jesus Christ, as found in the Bible ALONE and the jesus christ of cults like Mormonism and Freemasonry.
                        MY FOUR APOLOGETIC AXIOMS

                        1. Any verse ripped from its context is a pretext 100% of the time

                        2. We attack lies so others will see the truth; that is proof of our love for all cultists, not our hatred .

                        3. Inconsistency is a tiny hobgoblin haunting every cult

                        4. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire







                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by john t View Post

                          That does not say much about your prayer life.

                          Do you pray for unbelieving lodge brothers at the Lodge? Do you pray in the name of Jesus at the Lodge? Do you pray for the Second Coming of Jesus at the Lodge?

                          Do you do the same things at your church?

                          It is my impression that you do not because those in your church might frown at your Lodge Affiliation, and those at the Lodge would find it unacceptable to exclude every other religion in your prayers, since y'all think that they are all "equal".


                          Therefore, to put it gently, there is no commonality between Jesus Christ, as found in the Bible ALONE and the jesus christ of cults like Mormonism and Freemasonry.

                          Once again the cult of antimasonry rears it's ugly head. You attempt to sit in judgement concerning my prayer life when you know less than zero about my prayer life is honestly just sad.

                          Antimasons who also 'claim' to be Christian's while sitting in judgement, can't see the forrest for the trees. Antimasonry is what needs to be feared by Christians like myself.

                          You are once again showing your total lack of knowledge concerning freemasonry. Along with zero knowledge of my personal life.

                          How can I pray the same in lodge as in church, they ask? It's simple. I'm a Christian that happens to also be a mason. My faith, my love of the Lord, all happened way before freemasonry came into my life.

                          Therefore, to put it gently, you're making judgements while blind. So, so blind.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by john t View Post

                            The OP would have us debating a pro-Mason and Anti-Christian website

                            Exodus 7: 13 And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
                            14 And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened.......
                            Again, the usual prevarications and the fact that you cannot respond to any of the questions.

                            The first one is personal. No, I do not request that you debate a website (which is pro-Masonic, but isn't anti-Christian, it is most definitely against antimasons who claim to be Christian though...).
                            EDIT PER MOD I personally have responded to much longer lists of utter malarkey by antimasons who claim to be Christian and did not duck the issue.
                            Last edited by 4Him; 03-09-19, 09:16 PM.
                            An open mind is a good thing.
                            Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

                              The common mason has no idea what evil he is deceived by!!
                              Amazing, how do you manage to have such secrets that 99.9999% of Freemasons do not know?

                              Oh, wait, you have no answers so you respond with an attack.

                              Perfect match for the most common tactic of antimasons in the past.
                              An open mind is a good thing.
                              Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X