Reality Check for Antimasons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
    Once again the cult of antimasonry rears it's ugly head. You attempt to sit in judgement concerning my prayer life when you know less than zero about my prayer life is honestly just sad.
    Do you recall posting this:?
    " Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
    I pray the same in lodge as I do in church."

Therefore it is not wrong to ask extrapolating answers from you based on your own words. I judge no one. But if what you posted is an accurate expression of what you do, then what is wrong with asking legitimate questions about the contents of your prayers?

Antimasons who also 'claim' to be Christian's while sitting in judgement, can't see the forrest for the trees. Antimasonry is what needs to be feared by Christians like myself.
    Irrelevant because it does not apply. Perhaps you are being convicted?

You are once again showing your total lack of knowledge concerning freemasonry. Along with zero knowledge of my personal life.

How can I pray the same in lodge as in church, they ask? It's simple. I'm a Christian that happens to also be a mason. My faith, my love of the Lord, all happened way before freemasonry came into my life

your EVASION is noted. Why do you not reveal tha contents of the same prayers you use at church as well as in the Lodge?

Therefore, to put it gently, you're making judgements while blind. So, so blind.
    And to "put it 'mildly'" your statement above does not hold water. I do not. nor have I ever judged you in any way. It is simply a vacuious projection on your part.
    MY FOUR APOLOGETIC AXIOMS

1. Any verse ripped from its context is a pretext 100% of the time

2. We attack lies so others will see the truth; that is proof of our love for all cultists, not our hatred .

3. Inconsistency is a tiny hobgoblin haunting every cult

4. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by john t View Post

That does not say much about your prayer life.

Do you pray for unbelieving lodge brothers at the Lodge? Do you pray in the name of Jesus at the Lodge? Do you pray for the Second Coming of Jesus at the Lodge?

Do you do the same things at your church?

It is my impression that you do not because those in your church might frown at your Lodge Affiliation, and those at the Lodge would find it unacceptable to exclude every other religion in your prayers, since y'all think that they are all "equal".

Therefore, to put it gently, there is no commonality between Jesus Christ, as found in the Bible ALONE and the jesus christ of cults like Mormonism and Freemasonry.
      Oh, it appears that you now are claiming to have the god-like ability to judge the quality of another's prayer life without any observation of them. Do you care to correct that impression?

Would you care to explain why the quality of anyone else's prayer life, a matter between a person and God, is any of your business?

I'll even apologize for making a "personal attack" for trying to get you to clarify your position here.

Yes, yes, yes.

Yes.

I don't listen to those who teach false doctrines not based on the Bible, because they are not Christians. I answer to God, not those "frowners". I don't follow Pharisees making up stuff and adding to the Bible.

Especially those that cannot handle teaching Scripture by expounding on it, but claim they can discern false teachings.

Given that the only Deity acknowledged by Freemasonry is the Creator, revealed by natural revelation and the concept of natural revelation is supported by the Bible in both the Old & New Testaments, you are making a statement that shows your ignorance about Freemasonry and Christian theology.

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (Romans 1:19-20)

It is also at a point where virtually all religions agree, there is a Creator that Created. It is also why, using the phrasing of older versions, no "stupid Atheist" can be a Freemason.

I've already shown the cult-like traits of antimasonry, similar to those of Mormonism, and the fact that Freemasonry does not have those traits.

And, like actually trying have a light Bible study with antimasons and this post, it appears the antimasons are left without an answer, only blind attacks.

Oh, wait, I answered your little questions, might you be able to do the courtesy of returning the favor?

An open mind is a good thing.
      Ensure that you don't open your mind so far that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleMan

Deleted
        Look at the traits I mentioned in the Which Is The Cult thread, it fits right in.

As for the general group, do a search on Big Lie propaganda tactics, as the antimasons fit into the mindset perfectly, even more so than to the cult trait list, which has to deal with a lot of different types.

Of course, the main point to the Which Is The Cult thread revolves mainly over the fact that regular Freemasonry has NONE of the traits of being a cult that the antimasons falsely claim it is.

EDITED

For Christians, there is an undeniable linkage between the decline of Freemasonry (which teaches that a Mason should study the writings of his religion) and the decline in Bible knowledge. If I find a church where the congregation has a good working knowledge of the Bible and how to correctly divide the Word, I find Masons there in teaching positions. Interestingly enough, it isn't just the Masons doing the solid teaching, but more so others who pick up on the same ethic and follow it without being Masons.
        Last edited by Mod8; 03-13-19, 01:16 AM. Reason: 12 & quote box

Comment

No arguing, commenting, discussion or questioning the Moderators/Admins or their actions/decisions on the forums/IM/visitor message/email/alert system, concerning management, moderation, violations, deletions, infractions/warnings, will result in infractions or immediate suspension. Any questions, comments. complaints about forums, or posters for mods/admins, you must email: carm4him@yahoo.com
          Last edited by Mod8; 04-16-19, 10:20 AM. Reason: Attacking mods & Admin for enforcing rules of forum

Comment

No arguing, commenting, discussion or questioning the Moderators/Admins or their actions/decisions on the forums/IM/visitor message/email/alert system,concerning management, moderation, violations, deletions, infractions/warnings, will result in infractions or immediate suspension. Any questions, comments. complaints about forums, or posters for mods/admins, you must email: carm4him@yahoo.com
            Last edited by Mod8; 04-19-19, 10:09 AM. Reason: Attacking mods & Admin for enforcing rules of forum

Comment

Originally posted by gismys View Post

really???

this is a discussion forum, not a url-referring forum.

No one can debate with a website
              ROFl!! Feeling vanquished????

Comment

Took me 2 minutes to find that your source is a lying pedophile!
                WOW!! Some one having a "tough" day?? ROFL!!!

Comment

ROFL. Whatever. (rolls eyes)

Comment

You know, it is a shame when citing historical events is considered an attack.

Comment

Working...
                    X