Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Jesus the Almighty GOD "El Shaddai"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus the Almighty GOD "El Shaddai"

John 1:
    1. In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.
    The Testimony of St. John New World

John 1:
    1 In the beginning was the gospel preached through the Son. And the gospel was the word, and the word was with the Son, and the Son was with God, and the Son was of God. Joseph Smith Translation

Notice how Cults and False religion don’t like the verse in John 1 verse 1 and subtlety change the meaning

”In the beginning, was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD Himself.” John 1:1 Amplified Version

Notice how a reputable Bible says Jesus is GOD himself, something both the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons prefer denying. Both deny the divinity of Jesus one way or another.

Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons deny Jesus superiority and make him out to be subservient to God the Father before he became man. Christianity teaches Jesus said the Father was greater than him only after he became man.

1. “To those who through the righteousness of Our God and Savior Jesus Christ,” 2 Peter 1:1
    Emphatic Diaglott
    2. “The glorious appearing of our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,” Titus 2:13 Emphatic Diaglott
    3.”Keep watch over yourself and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has you overseer. Be shepherds of the Church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Acts 20:23 New International V
    4.”Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all forever praised amen” Romans 9:5 King James
    5.”The life appeared, we have seen it and testified to it, and we proclaim to you the Eternal Life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.” 1 John 1:2 King James and we are in him who is the true even in his son Jesus, He is the True God and Eternal Life,” 1 John 5:20 King James
    6.”In the beginning, was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD Himself.” John 1:1 Amplified Version
    7.”And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; GOD was manifested in the flesh.” 1 Timothy 3:16 King James
    8.”and Thomas answered and said to him “ My LORD and my God,” Jesus said to him :Thomas because you have seen me you have believed,” John 20:28 King James
    9.”for in him dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD BODILY,” Colossians 2:9 King James “GODHEAD” {Greek-Theotetos}. In Thayers Greek page 288; The state of being God
    10.”who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD} did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version
    11.”No one has seen God {referring to the Father} BUT GOD the One and Only, who is at the Fathers side has made him known.” John 1:18 New International {Jehovah GOD was seen many times by the people, so in them cases it couldn’t be the Father, {had to be Jesus who was seen and called Jehovah.

“Moses and Aaron, Nahab and Abihu, and seventy of the Elders went up and saw God of Israel under his feet was something like pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky it self, but God did not raise his hand against these leaders of Israelites, they saw God, and they ate and drank,” Exodus 24:9-11

“at this point the men turned from there way to Sodom but as for JEHOVAH he was standing still before Abraham….then JEHOVAH went his way when he had finished speaking to Abraham.” Genesis 18:22-33 New World Translation Genesis 18:2 says three men appeared to Abraham, two are identified as angels {Genesis 19:1} ONE IS IDENTIFIED AS JEHOVAH GOD Genesis 18:1,3,13,14,17,20,22,26,27,31,32 and 33

the biblical use of the word "firstborn" is most interesting. It can mean the first born child in a family (Luke 2:7), but it can also mean "pre-eminence." In Psalm 89:20, 27 it says, "I have found David My servant; with My holy oil I have anointed him...I also shall make him My first-born" (NASB). As you can see, David, who was the last one born in his family was called the firstborn by God. This is a title of preeminence.

Gen. 41:51-52, "And Joseph called the name of the first-born Manasseh: For, said he, God hath made me forget all my toil, and all my fatherï's house. And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath made me fruitful in the land of my affliction" (NASB)

Jer. 31:9, "...for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn (NASB)."

Last edited by Ivanhoe; 12-05-15, 09:36 PM.
    And inasmuch as mine enemies come against you ... ye shall curse them; And whomsoever ye curse, I will curse, and ye shall avenge me of mine enemies (Doctrine and Covenants, 103:24-25)

Jesus the Great I AM

https://youtu.be/uYsNBnMxOsA
    And inasmuch as mine enemies come against you ... ye shall curse them; And whomsoever ye curse, I will curse, and ye shall avenge me of mine enemies (Doctrine and Covenants, 103:24-25)

Comment

Jesus is GOD

Comment

Jesus no Question is God and not an angel

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanhoe View Post
          John 1:
          1. In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.
          The Testimony of St. John New World

John 1:
          1 In the beginning was the gospel preached through the Son. And the gospel was the word, and the word was with the Son, and the Son was with God, and the Son was of God. Joseph Smith Translation

Notice how Cults and False religion don’t like the verse in John 1 verse 1 and subtlety change the meaning

”In the beginning, was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD Himself.” John 1:1 Amplified Version

Notice how a reputable Bible says Jesus is GOD himself, something both the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons prefer denying. Both deny the divinity of Jesus one way or another.

Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons deny Jesus superiority and make him out to be subservient to God the Father before he became man. Christianity teaches Jesus said the Father was greater than him only after he became man.

1. “To those who through the righteousness of Our God and Savior Jesus Christ,” 2 Peter 1:1
          Emphatic Diaglott
          2. “The glorious appearing of our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,” Titus 2:13 Emphatic Diaglott
          3.”Keep watch over yourself and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has you overseer. Be shepherds of the Church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Acts 20:23 New International V
          4.”Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all forever praised amen” Romans 9:5 King James
          5.”The life appeared, we have seen it and testified to it, and we proclaim to you the Eternal Life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.” 1 John 1:2 King James and we are in him who is the true even in his son Jesus, He is the True God and Eternal Life,” 1 John 5:20 King James
          6.”In the beginning, was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD Himself.” John 1:1 Amplified Version
          7.”And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; GOD was manifested in the flesh.” 1 Timothy 3:16 King James
          8.”and Thomas answered and said to him “ My LORD and my God,” Jesus said to him :Thomas because you have seen me you have believed,” John 20:28 King James
          9.”for in him dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD BODILY,” Colossians 2:9 King James “GODHEAD” {Greek-Theotetos}. In Thayers Greek page 288; The state of being God
          10.”who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD} did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version
          11.”No one has seen God {referring to the Father} BUT GOD the One and Only, who is at the Fathers side has made him known.” John 1:18 New International {Jehovah GOD was seen many times by the people, so in them cases it couldn’t be the Father, {had to be Jesus who was seen and called Jehovah.

“Moses and Aaron, Nahab and Abihu, and seventy of the Elders went up and saw God of Israel under his feet was something like pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky it self, but God did not raise his hand against these leaders of Israelites, they saw God, and they ate and drank,” Exodus 24:9-11

“at this point the men turned from there way to Sodom but as for JEHOVAH he was standing still before Abraham….then JEHOVAH went his way when he had finished speaking to Abraham.” Genesis 18:22-33 New World Translation Genesis 18:2 says three men appeared to Abraham, two are identified as angels {Genesis 19:1} ONE IS IDENTIFIED AS JEHOVAH GOD Genesis 18:1,3,13,14,17,20,22,26,27,31,32 and 33

the biblical use of the word "firstborn" is most interesting. It can mean the first born child in a family (Luke 2:7), but it can also mean "pre-eminence." In Psalm 89:20, 27 it says, "I have found David My servant; with My holy oil I have anointed him...I also shall make him My first-born" (NASB). As you can see, David, who was the last one born in his family was called the firstborn by God. This is a title of preeminence.

Gen. 41:51-52, "And Joseph called the name of the first-born Manasseh: For, said he, God hath made me forget all my toil, and all my fatherï's house. And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath made me fruitful in the land of my affliction" (NASB)

Jer. 31:9, "...for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn (NASB)."

You need to check your scripture reference for what you've quoted in #3. You give the reference as "Acts 20:23" which is erroneous.

Comment

You pick out one thing but deny the bulk of the message???

Comment

Originally posted by Crackerjack View Post
              You need to check your scripture reference for what you've quoted in #3. You give the reference as "Acts 20:23" which is erroneous.
              Sounds like with a preponderance of evidence Jesus is the Almighty God you don't except one However you can't give me one that say Jesus is Michael the Arc-Angel

Comment

End

Originally posted by Aroq View Post
                You pick out one thing but deny the bulk of the message???
                I didn't "pick out" anything. I figured the poster would want to know about his error and correct it. Apparently I'm the only one who has read down that far in his post. What's your excuse for not having read it? You have a reputation of being a faultfinder, and you've lived up to that reputation with your post here. This will be the last you will ever hear from me. I have no use for a faultfinder, because a faultfinder is by nature an insincere individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanhoe View Post
                  Sounds like with a preponderance of evidence Jesus is the Almighty God you don't except one However you can't give me one that say Jesus is Michael the Arc-Angel
                  This is your error: 3.”Keep watch over yourself and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has you overseer. Be shepherds of the Church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Acts 20:23 New International V

The words you have quoted aren't found in "Acts 20:23". I see that you haven't bothered to correct the reference. Is that how much you care? Why would anyone want to take the time to read your post when you don't even care whether it's accurate or not?

I called your attention to your error because I thought you'd want to correct it, but you obviously don't appreciate it. Are you always so thankless?
                  Last edited by Crackerjack; 12-17-15, 03:38 AM.

Comment

If that's how you feel then that's fine, take your ball and go home.

The fact still remains, YOU found A fault and tried to exploit it, only to dismiss the remainder of the work presented.

Could you have just mentioned that it should be Acts 20:28 instead of 20:23?

Comment

Originally posted by Aroq View Post
                      If that's how you feel then that's fine, take your ball and go home.

The fact still remains, YOU found A fault and tried to exploit it, only to dismiss the remainder of the work presented.

Could you have just mentioned that it should be Acts 20:28 instead of 20:23?
                      Thanks

Emphatic Diaglott
                      3.”Keep watch over yourself and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has you overseer. Be shepherds of the Church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Acts 20:28 New International V

Daniel 7
                      13****“I was watching in the night visions,
                      ****And behold,*One like the Son of Man,
                      ****Coming with the clouds of heaven!
                      ****He came to the Ancient of Days,
                      ****And they brought Him near before Him.
                      14****Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
                      ****That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
                      ****His dominion*is an everlasting dominion,
                      ****Which shall not pass away,
                      ****And His kingdom*the*one
                      ****Which shall not be destroyed.
                      Jesus refers to himself as the Son Of Man most often, Why does God the Father “Ancient of Days” tell people and nations to Worship Jesus?

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/...es-About-Jesus

Comment

Jesus, the Almighty God, El-Shadai! That could never have been the testimony of John but of the Hellenist former disciple of Paul who wrote the book attributed to John. John was a Jew and a Jew would never refer to a man as Jehovah Himself. It would be a serious act of idolatry of the Greek kind. (Deut. 4:15,16)

Comment

I take it you don't accept the book of John?

Comment

So Jesus is false god in NWT John 1:1! Go fig!

Comment

You don't believe Jesus is God in the flesh. You are going to hell! Case closed!

Comment

Working...
                              X