Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Jesus the Creator of all things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan p View Post
    They did not teach that Jesus was God.
    Sorry Satan! The Bible that Jesus is God in the flesh!

BIBLE
    (Correct):
    Jesus
    is the 2nd person of the
    Trinity
    . He is God in flesh (
    John 1:1
    ). He has two distinct natures: divine and human (
    Col. 2:9
    ).

Then you are going to hell! Case closed.

You don't believe Jesus is God in the flesh! You are going to Hell!
    Jesus is. . . God in flesh
    Jesus is the second person of the Trinity. He became a man in order to die on the cross.

Comment

• He did not become flesh until he came to earth and thus he could not have been God in the flesh at John 1.

Comment

He did not become flesh until he came to earth and thus he could not have been God in the flesh at John 1.
        Jesus is The Supreme creator

And inasmuch as mine enemies come against you ... ye shall curse them; And whomsoever ye curse, I will curse, and ye shall avenge me of mine enemies (Doctrine and Covenants, 103:24-25)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivanhoe View Post

Jesus is The Supreme creator

Jesus created nothing and it has been proven many times.

Comment

Jesus created nothing and it has been proven many times.
            How's it been "proven", because you gave your OPINION? Your opinion isn't proof!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle20 View Post

How's it been "proven", because you gave your OPINION? Your opinion isn't proof!
              For one the life in the him at John 1 is Jesus because the life was the light of men and who John was a witness to and through whom the world was created. Let me see if you can figure out who the him is at vs 4 since there is only one Jesus?

Comment

For one the life in the him at John 1 is Jesus because the life was the light of men and who John was a witness to and through whom the world was created. Let me see if you can figure out who the him is at vs 4 since there is only one Jesus?
                Like I said, your opinion or interpretation, isn't proof!!

Comment

All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. (Jn 1:3 NWT)

Now, who do you say is him? And did you come into existence apart from him? How did you come into existence apart from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle20 View Post

Like I said, your opinion or interpretation, isn't proof!!
                    No that is a fact the life in the him was Jesus and that means the him has to be the Father because you can not have the life who is Jesus in the him who is Jesus also. Otherwise prove the him is Jesus and do not just say the him is Jesus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Only_3 View Post

All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. (Jn 1:3 NWT)

Now, who do you say is him? And did you come into existence apart from him? How did you come into existence apart from him?
                      You are still missing that the Word who was with God was not an entity and that the Word was the Word of God.Why? Because there was no one with him and when he spoke things got done. The Word only became an entity when the Word became Jesus and even then the Word who became that entity was only an entity while he was on the earth.

Comment

You are still missing that the Word who was with God was not an entity and that the Word was the Word of God.Why? Because there was no one with him and when he spoke things got done. The Word only became an entity when the Word became Jesus and even then the Word who became that entity was only an entity while he was on the earth.
                        I'm not missing anything. Are you a JW?

Comment

I'm not missing anything. Are you a JW?
                          Then prove the Word was an entity before the Word became flesh? I am an inactive JW.

Comment

You are missing the point that that the him and the life in the him can not be the same person. What you are trying to say is the him is Jesus and since it is obvious the life was Jesus then you are saying Jesus was in Jesus and that is not possible.

Comment

You are missing the point that that the him and the life in the him can not be the same person. What you are trying to say is the him is Jesus and since it is obvious the life was Jesus then you are saying Jesus was in Jesus and that is not possible.
                              Who has ever said the Father and Jesus are the same person ?
                              And inasmuch as mine enemies come against you ... ye shall curse them; And whomsoever ye curse, I will curse, and ye shall avenge me of mine enemies (Doctrine and Covenants, 103:24-25)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivanhoe View Post
                                Jesus Stripped his equality with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit and humbled himself to the form of a slave.

”Who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD** did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Cor. 8:9

Hebrews 12
                                1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In the original language “for the joy” means “he exchanged Joy for Shame”.

Thank you Jesus for coming down from your throne in heaven where you were the Almighty God, creator of all things in heaven and earth, visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, and principalities and powers . You were rich yet you became poor. You were Almighty yet you emptied yourself and became a humble slave, you exchanged joy for sorrow , sorrow by dying a shameful death on a cross as a criminal even thou he had no sin . Thank you Jesus

Luke 2:51 And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.
                                It's interesting how Jesus The Almighty God the creator of everything that exist both in heaven and earth humbled himself to a point where he was obedient to Mary and Joseph one of the poorest couples in the world he created.

Colossians 1: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Rev 3: 14 “To the angel (divine messenger) of the church in Laodicea write:

“These are the words of the Amen, the trusted and faithful and true Witness, the Beginning and Origin of God’s creation:

Jesus The Word who the Father Creates all things through, by and with..... The Word was made flesh, The Word of life was manifested unto us, he is the Way, the Truth and the life, he is the Seed of God the Living Word to live by.
                                The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X