Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The Best Ever Answers Can Be Found Right Here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Ever Answers Can Be Found Right Here...

Open Forum of course, we encourage our visitors and guest to get connected... we would love to hear from you all... ask yourself who is asking the best question and giving the best answers.
    First of all we know the Christian are having a huge issue with the Book of Mormon, try as hard as they might, bless their souls, they just can’t find the one single answer to how it came to be..
    and when asked to explain the Trinity... well folks we all know they flee, or come up with some twisted theory on how God, Christ and the Holy Ghost can all fit into One God... chuckle

Nobody has yet a better answer than Mormons for the Plan of Salvation...they try so hard, one even said there was no plan... whoops...

Another stumbling block is their answer for all those who never heard of Christ or ever had the opportunity to hear of Him... their answer... they all are going to live their live in eternal hell, whoops again... chuckle

Here is a beauty... Ex Nihilo ...God creates everything out of nothing or from nothing... how can one create something from nothing ... beats me... but then again.. a better answer or just floundering as usual in man made theories... so folks what do you think... Mormons or Christian have the better questions and answers... hmmm
    A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. Proverbs

Originally posted by Ralf View Post
    Open Forum of course, we encourage our visitors and guest to get connected... we would love to hear from you all... ask yourself who is asking the best question and giving the best answers.
    First of all we know the Christian are having a huge issue with the Book of Mormon, try as hard as they might, bless their souls, they just canít find the one single answer to how it came to be..
    and when asked to explain the Trinity... well folks we all know they flee, or come up with some twisted theory on how God, Christ and the Holy Ghost can all fit into One God... chuckle

Nobody has yet a better answer than Mormons for the Plan of Salvation...they try so hard, one even said there was no plan... whoops...

Another stumbling block is their answer for all those who never heard of Christ or ever had the opportunity to hear of Him... their answer... they all are going to live their live in eternal hell, whoops again... chuckle

Here is a beauty... Ex Nihilo ...God creates everything out of nothing or from nothing... how can one create something from nothing ... beats me... but then again.. a better answer or just floundering as usual in man made theories... so folks what do you think... Mormons or Christian have the better questions and answers... hmmm
    Tell me what Isa. 43:10 teaches, and why your are a polytheist? You can't believe God's Word and Joseph Smith at the same time regarding the number of gods. Either one is wrong and the other is right. Let me see your "best" answer.
    Last edited by Catherine Aurelia; 05-12-18, 05:54 PM.
    Christian scholar John MacArthur about Mormonism: “Mormonism is wrong in epic proportions.”

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine Aurelia View Post

Tell me what Isa. 43:10 teaches, and why your are a polytheist?
      I donít do the research for others... so give us your summation and translation...
      A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. Proverbs

Comment

I don’t do the research for others... so give us your summation and translation...
        Why should I research anything. You are supposed to have the best answers? Just another Mormon ploy here folks. Isa. 43:10 has the Lord God, YHWH (that would be Jehovah) stating.

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

So, Mr. Best Answers, is Jehovah God (the one you say is Jesus of the OT) lying to us, or is HE the ONLY God in existence.
        Christian scholar John MacArthur about Mormonism: “Mormonism is wrong in epic proportions.”

Comment

Why should I research anything. You are supposed to have the best answers? Just another Mormon ploy here folks. Isa. 43:10 has the Lord God, YHWH (that would be Jehovah) stating.

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

So, Mr. Best Answers, is Jehovah God (the one you say is Jesus of the OT) lying to us, or is HE the ONLY God in existence.
          But your question was nothing more then for someone to do some Bible study...that folks is then left up to whomever to explain what the Christian leaves out of the mix, their interpretation... so how can this even be considered a well stated issue...

Then you quote and ask me to interpret ... even before you can tell us what you believe.... hmmm

Comment

First of all we know the Christian are having a huge issue with the Book of Mormon, try as hard as they might, bless their souls, they just can’t find the one single answer to how it came to be..

We know how the Book of Mormon came to be. Joseph Smith dictated it to scribes while looking at a stone in his hat. It was an elaborate scam to make money. He was planning to sell the book to support his family. His mother said he had a huge imagination and would entertain them in the evenings with stories he made up about ancient Indians.

But he got caught up in his ego and desire to be someone important, and decided to create a religion.
            ~ There is life after mormonism, and it's good! Just stay close to Christ.
            ~ You can't follow Christ and false prophets at the same time.
            ~ "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Comment

I dont believe that people who never heard of Christ are going to hell. So that accusation is false as well.

God is all powerful. I'm sorry you dont believe that.
              ~ There is life after mormonism, and it's good! Just stay close to Christ.
              ~ You can't follow Christ and false prophets at the same time.
              ~ "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Comment

But your question was nothing more then for someone to do some Bible study...that folks is then left up to whomever to explain what the Christian leaves out of the mix, their interpretation... so how can this even be considered a well stated issue...

Then you quote and ask me to interpret ... even before you can tell us what you believe.... hmmm
                First of all, Ralf, I have no idea what you are trying to say here in this post. Try restructuring your answer. Grammar counts! Furthermore, if you can't even answer one simple question about the Bible, I think you need to re-title your thread into: "The worst answers by Mormons found here."

So, folks, so much for the braggadocios Mormons and their "best" answers.

PS: You know very well what I believe - I believe there is ONLY ONE God as the Bible teaches - and as that verse explicitly says. So if you don't believe Isa. 43:10, and would rather follow a Pedophile into polytheism, which will bring damnation for idolatry, that's a serious problem for you and your "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms."

Comment

First of all, Ralf, I have no idea what you are trying to say here in this post. Try restructuring your answer. Grammar counts! Furthermore, if you can't even answer one simple question about the Bible, I think you need to re-title your thread into: "The worst answers by Mormons found here."

So, folks, so much for the braggadocios Mormons and their "best" answers.

PS: You know very well what I believe - I believe there is ONLY ONE God as the Bible teaches - and as that verse explicitly says. So if you don't believe Isa. 43:10, and would rather follow a Pedophile into polytheism, which will bring damnation for idolatry, that's a serious problem for you and your "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms."
                  Its very clear and obvious what I stated... you gave not interpretation to scripture you posted... I have no idea of why you even posted it... very unclear and puzzling folks... it never answer the how, what and why of the Book of Mormon... they flee folks... they flee...

Comment

Originally posted by Magdalena View Post

I dont believe that people who never heard of Christ are going to hell. So that accusation is false as well.

Very good... I like that you say they are not going to hell... so clarify and give doctrine shown just exactly what happens to them.... I doubt this is going to be answer, so again ... better questions and better answer from Mormons...

Comment

We know how the Book of Mormon came to be. Joseph Smith dictated it to scribes while looking at a stone in his hat. It was an elaborate scam to make money. He was planning to sell the book to support his family. His mother said he had a huge imagination and would entertain them in the evenings with stories he made up about ancient Indians.

But he got caught up in his ego and desire to be someone important, and decided to create a religion.
                      There it is folks... the first person here at CARM that has now admitted very clearly that JS wrote the Book of Mormon... he did not borrow it from anyone else, 95% is original except for the insertion of the Bible scriptures... thanks Mag... appreciate your honesty...

Comment

How can they believe in an omnipotent "god" who was once a sinner on another planet. Their god is nothing, for he doesn't even exist. In the end, Joe Smith is their real god.

Comment

There it is folks... the first person here at CARM that has now admitted very clearly that JS wrote the Book of Mormon... he did not borrow it from anyone else, 95% is original except for the insertion of the Bible scriptures... thanks Mag... appreciate your honesty...
                          Please show us where Mag said that he didn't use Spalding's writings as a template. You talk about research, right? Do some: http://www.mormonsinshock.com/Origins.htm

Double dare you. CHUCKLES.

Comment

Very good... I like that you say they are not going to hell... so clarify and give doctrine shown just exactly what happens to them.... I doubt this is going to be answer, so again ... better questions and better answer from Mormons...
                            You don't even understand what Christians here believe. Men who wish to be saved and are repentant for their sins, and call out for Mercy (which Mormons do not do), if they have not ever heard of Jesus will be saved based on that true desire. Mormons, on the other hand, are under a curse - they cannot be saved until they repent of following their idol, Smith.

Comment

Its very clear and obvious what I stated... you gave not interpretation to scripture you posted... I have no idea of why you even posted it... very unclear and puzzling folks... it never answer the how, what and why of the Book of Mormon... they flee folks... they flee...
                              "I gave "not" interpretation"? Please try again. The verse says no God was formed before or after YHWH, Jehovah. A child can understand that. It's not that difficult. Read the verse in your Mormon Bible, and go and ask your bishop this morning what it means if you can't figure it out.

You know what, Ralf, when you are judged by Christ, those Bible verses you have rejected in favor of Smith's garbage theology will testify against you. Remember that "in that Day."

Comment

Working...
                              X