Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Should We Stop Posting the Truth if it Offends Mormons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Stop Posting the Truth if it Offends Mormons?

Recently a Mormon posting here told me:

"Yes you (meaning me, CA) write too much about demonism, pedophilia and polygamy."

Well, Glory Be, the truth is sinking in. When truth starts to impact a person, it will either put them to flight, or cause people to whine about it. We see this in politics.

So, let's examine these three aspects of Mormonism: demonism, pedophilia and polygamy.

DEMONISM - The Mormon cult was investigated by one of its own leaders, Bishop Pace, regarding the spread of Satanic Child Abuse and subsequent Satanic rituals found among some Mormons. Those who have escaped Mormonism point to its occult nature:

https://www.ranker.com/list/mormon-s.../jacob-shelton j(while lazy or fearful Mormons won't read this, it's worthwhile)

The Governor of Utah was so concerned about Satanic infiltration into Mormonism that he ordered an investigaton:

http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no81.htm

Many books and articles have been written about Mormonism and its connection with the occult. I suggest Mormons try reading "Early Mormonism and the Magic World View" by Quinn (whom the cult excommunicated on trumped up charges).

Let me point out before procedding to the next point, that Mormonism's founding prophet came from a family of practicing occultists. Lucy Mack Smith, who read palms in her quest for income, also admitted in her book that the family practiced ABRAC and Magic Circles. Smith's interaction with some "spirit" named Moroni (or Nephi, depending on which version you believe), was accepted by the family as normal, although we are speaking here of the paranormal. Smith and his family practiced occultism, and Joe Smith made a good living off of continuing the practice as a "prophet."

Joseph Smith supposedly translated "golden plates" he found buried in a stone box and was directed to them by this false "angel of light" Moroni. The very fact that Joe Smith had made a living by the occultic practice of crystal gazing to find buried treasure should be a tipoff to educated people that this guy was a fraud. I doubt there was any Moroni, because Smith, a psycopath and sociopath could care less about the truth, and people who are naive, and believe angels visit people in their beds should very well consider that he was into Incubus contact, since he ended up using his "powers" to seduce young girls, which brings us to the next topic.
    Last edited by Catherine Aurelia; 06-10-18, 07:58 AM.
    Christian scholar John MacArthur about Mormonism: “Mormonism is wrong in epic proportions.”

Originally posted by Catherine Aurelia View Post

"Yes you (meaning me, CA) write too much about demonism, pedophilia and polygamy."

Well, Glory Be, the truth is sinking in. When truth starts to impact a person, it will either put them to flight, or cause people to whine about it. We see this in politics.

So, let's examine these three aspects of Mormonism: demonism, pedophilia and polygamy.

DEMONISM - The Mormon cult was investigated by one of its own leaders, Bishop Pace, regarding the spread of Satanic Child Abuse and subsequent Satanic rituals found among some Mormons. Those who have escaped Mormonism point to its occult nature:

https://www.ranker.com/list/mormon-s.../jacob-shelton j(while lazy or fearful Mormons won't read this, it's worthwhile)

The Governor of Utah was so concerned about Satanic infiltration into Mormonism that he ordered an investigaton:

Many books and articles have been written about Mormonism and its connection with the occult. I suggest Mormons try reading "Early Mormonism and the Magic World View" by Quinn (whom the cult excommunicated on trumped up charges).

Let me point out before procedding to the next point, that Mormonism's founding prophet came from a family of practicing occultists. Lucy Mack Smith, who read palms in her quest for income, also admitted in her book that the family practiced ABRAC and Magic Circles. Smith's interaction with some "spirit" named Moroni (or Nephi, depending on which version you believe), was accepted by the family as normal, although we are speaking here of the paranormal. Smith and his family practiced occultism, and Joe Smith made a good living off of continuing the practice as a "prophet."

Joseph Smith supposedly translated "golden plates" he found buried in a stone box and was directed to them by this false "angel of light" Moroni, although I doubt there was any Moroni. Smith, a psycopath and sociopath could care less about the truth, and people who are naive, and believe angels visit people in their beds might suggest he was into Incubus contact, since he ended up using his "powers" to seduce young girls, which brings us to the next topic.
    There are videos on YouTube which say the same thing as what is written here, it would be succubus (woman demon) not incubus (male demon) unless it was some other thing.

Comment

Anybody interested in the truth, here is an article authored by Steve Benson, grandson of Ezra Benson, the Mormon prophet, dealing with the fact that Joseph Smith was a Pedophile:

Copy this and do a Google Search:
      History, not Mystery: Joseph Smith was a Pedophile

If Mormons object to exploring this view of Joseph Smith's sexual, predatory nature, TOUGH. I can't warn people enough about this because it appears to have infiltrated Mormonism: Not only do we have the investigaton ordered by the Governor, we have Bishop Pace's memo. Is there a problem in Mormonism with the sexual abuse of children in Mormonism? The subject has been addressed here often, and Mormons constantly phoo phoo it. They mock it. But they never address the facts. This video deals with one aspect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xysODwInGKo

And of course we have this recent report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQnFF5eB8ic

Look, NO NORMAL MALE "marries: " 14 year old girls, prepubescent victims. it's simply criminal, and the Mormons here who continue to defend Smith are clearly acting dishonestly or are completely deluded by the cult of Smith. And one Mormon here simply said that if Smith did this he will answer to God for it......but continues to follow the religion created in Smith's demented mind. I cannot believe that someone would admit that it's a possibility that Smith did engage in sexual acts with underaged girls, and not leave a religion which he founded.

Look folks, Mormons are seduced into believing in a Smith that has been created by the modern Mormon cult. He didn't exist. The real Smith was a sexual deviant.

Christian scholar John MacArthur about Mormonism: “Mormonism is wrong in epic proportions.”

Comment

Here is another video dealing with this case of modern sexual abuse of a female Mormon missionary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdIS3qNvzDk

So, Mormons, I'll never stop posting about the dangers found in Mormonism. I don't care how much you don't like it.

Comment

j(while lazy or fearful Mormons won't read this, it's worthwhile)

Joseph Smith supposedly translated "golden plates" he found buried in a stone box and was directed to them by this false "angel of light" Moroni. The very fact that Joe Smith had made a living by the occultic practice of crystal gazing to find buried treasure should be a tipoff to educated people that this guy was a fraud. I doubt there was any Moroni, because Smith, a psycopath and sociopath could care less about the truth, and people who are naive, and believe angels visit people in their beds should very well consider that he was into Incubus contact, since he ended up using his "powers" to seduce young girls, which brings us to the next topic
          That’s true...
          A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. Proverbs

Comment

Anybody interested in the truth, here is an article authored by Steve Benson, grandson of Ezra Benson, the Mormon prophet, dealing with the fact that Joseph Smith was a Pedophile:

Copy this and do a Google Search:
            History, not Mystery: Joseph Smith was a Pedophile

If Mormons object to exploring this view of Joseph Smith's sexual, predatory nature, TOUGH. I can't warn people enough about this because it appears to have infiltrated Mormonism: Not only do we have the investigaton ordered by the Governor, we have Bishop Pace's memo. Is there a problem in Mormonism with the sexual abuse of children in Mormonism? The subject has been addressed here often, and Mormons constantly phoo phoo it. They mock it. But they never address the facts. This video deals with one aspect:

And of course we have this recent report:

Look, NO NORMAL MALE "marries: " 14 year old girls, prepubescent victims. it's simply criminal, and the Mormons here who continue to defend Smith are clearly acting dishonestly or are completely deluded by the cult of Smith. And one Mormon here simply said that if Smith did this he will answer to God for it......but continues to follow the religion created in Smith's demented mind. I cannot believe that someone would admit that it's a possibility that Smith did engage in sexual acts with underaged girls, and not leave a religion which he founded.

Look folks, Mormons are seduced into believing in a Smith that has been created by the modern Mormon cult. He didn't exist. The real Smith was a sexual deviant.

Good-bye to God
            An Editorial Cartoonist's Journey From Jesus to Journalism--and Beyond

by Steve Benson

How does one go from being a born-in-the-bed Mormon to a born-in-the-brain atheist? From a Latter-day Saint to a Latter-day Ain't? From a believer drowning in faith to a skeptic saved by the facts? Point me to the confessional. I've come to journalism, not Jesus.

Today I can be found among the congregation of secular humanists. It's a significant change of scenery for someone who is the oldest grandchild of the Mormon Church's late Prophet, Ezra Taft Benson, and who, for most of his life, was a ramrod straight believer.

Going from defender to debunker was a baptism of fire. Luckily, treading the hot coals was made more bearable by my experiences in journalism, which helped burn away the entanglements of illusion, error and fear, leaving me with a clear view of the horizon ahead.
            A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. Proverbs

Comment

Now, what about the third topic the Mormons don't like: POLYGAMY. Every Mormon male who is temple-endowed (has experienced the occult Mormon anointings, handshakes, and passwords) believes they will be practicing POLYGAMY if they evolve to godhood in the Celestial Kingdom. And, if you are a Mormon woman, heck you have to pretend that you will go along with this for eternity.

Now, surely there are some Mormon women who would be more than willing to share their husband with other wives........maybe they have been abused or mocked by their husbands, or treated meanly and nastily, but have been afraid (due to the cult) to get out of the abusive marriage. These types of abused wives won't open their mouths, but will look forward to sharing such a "husband" in the hereafter with others. That's one possibility.

Mormon men here who speak out against polygamy are really being hypocritical since they know they will have multiple wives if they reach godhood. What is forbidden here (due to the cult's compromise with the government) on earth, will be merrily practiced in the Mormon male god's harem kingdom which they are heartily working to create. Mormon women know this, and they are sometimes reconciled to it, sometimes may desire it (as posted above) or may highly resent it. But it is the truth that Mormon men look forward to polygamy, and that it is still an official doctrine of this cult.

This video is important and well documented. Mormons and Christians need to actually watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHo76tEb5c

Why don't Mormon "priests" want us to discuss polygamy here, folks? Because it is the secret sin they harbor in their hearts.

Matthew 5:28: But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (words of Jesus)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf View Post

If you intend to alter my posts, I will not respond. No one denies that Benson is not a Christian or a believer. So, I guess because Benson has addressed pedophila, you think that Smith was justified in marrying prepubescent teenagers?

Comment

If you intend to alter my posts, I will not respond. No one denies that Benson is not a Christian or a believer. So, I guess because Benson has addressed pedophila, you think that Smith was justified in marrying prepubescent teenagers?
                  Who cares! chuckle... waaaaaaaaa... I’m going to pick up my ball and not play with you guys anymore say the christians...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf View Post

Who cares! chuckle... waaaaaaaaa... I’m going to pick up my ball and not play with you guys anymore say the christians...
                    This is the kind of Mormon comment, folks, that really exposes what we are dealing with. And this is about a serioius issue = pedophilia.

Comment

[COLOR=#FF0000]If you intend to alter my posts, I will not respond. No one denies that Benson is not a Christian or a believer. So, I guess because Benson has addressed pedophila, you think that Smith was justified in marrying prepubescent teenagers?[/COLOR]
                      So again folks, do the christine here understand the New and Everlasting Covenant or just make it up as they go... which are the typical claims of a extremist....

Comment

What are "christines?"

Comment

Now folks, I want you to look at the quality of replies by Mormons here (if some mature Mormons attempt to reply), and see how they will try to spin these topics into a personal attack on me. Remember, the complaint is that I bring these topics out too much. That's like saying that addressing Charlie Manson's cult without bringing up murder is better than bringing up murder, or it's better to discuss Jim Jones without mentioning the Kool Aid.
                          Last edited by Catherine Aurelia; 06-10-18, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Joseph Smith supposedly translated "golden plates" he found buried in a stone box and was directed to them by this false "angel of light" Moroni. The very fact that Joe Smith had made a living by the occultic practice of crystal gazing to find buried treasure should be a tipoff to educated people that this guy was a fraud. I doubt there was any Moroni, because Smith, a psycopath and sociopath could care less about the truth, and people who are naive, and believe angels visit people in their beds should very well consider that he was into Incubus contact, since he ended up using his "powers" to seduce young girls, which brings us to the next topic.
                            Never! But we must be careful how we do so. We should try to do so with gentleness and respect. And realize that Mormons are lost souls in need of the true Jesus Christ of the Bible, and that Jesus longs for them to leave their false prophet, false church, and false gospel behind, and turn to Him--the TRUE Jesus Christ of the Bible--to be saved. Because He loves them dearly and died to give them forgiveness of sins and salvation to eternal life in heaven with Jesus Christ.
                            "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
                            "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
                            "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
                            "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
                            "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post

Never! But we must be careful how we do so. We should try to do so with gentleness and respect. And realize that Mormons are lost souls in need of the true Jesus Christ of the Bible, and that Jesus longs for them to leave their false prophet, false church, and false gospel behind, and turn to Him--the TRUE Jesus Christ of the Bible--to be saved. Because He loves them dearly and died to give them forgiveness of sins and salvation to eternal life in heaven with Jesus Christ.
                              Yes, but truth cannot always be posted with "gentleness and respect" if it involves the sexual crimes of Joseph Smith. And those who are being enticed by Joseph Smith's followers into the LDS cult have a right to know the truth. These Mormons here like to cover it up. As I've said many times, the reprobate is not my target - the victims of Mormonism who are now or have had Mormon missionary contact need to know the truth. There just is not a "gentle" way to talk about the sexual predator, Smith. And remember Paul was not so gentle when he recommended that false teachers have their private parts cut off, and that they are under an eternal curse. I'm tired to all the pedantic nonsense about how we are to show love - there's a huge difference between dealing with the average person out there in need of salvation (to whom we show love), and the host of false teachers we see here who would come under Paul's curse. It's a good idea to do a study noting the difference between false teachers and prophets and their victims. Jesus, Himself, said:

Matthew 7:15-20 King James Version (KJV)
                              15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Doctrine is FRUIT.

There is absolutely nothing in the Bible calling us to be GENTLE AND RESPECTFUL to false teachers. Jesus said they were children of their father the Devil. The Old Testament, of course, calls for their execution. Here's a good place to begin the study:

https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-...eachers-part-1

and

https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-...eachers-part-2

I've personally seen these false teachers try to come in and destroy Christian Bible studies, draw away disciples, and create chaos in families. And generally the victims are in mainline churches that overdo the "looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove" without any reference to judging, as in doctrine. You have no idea how many people used to call me when it was too late, and their loved ones already held captive by a cult, sometimes physcially (as in the Christ Family). One of the greatest heresies among so-called Christians today is this: "just looooooooove the sinner" and they'll come to Christ. How full of self-adoration is that? They don't come to Christ with the wishy-washy "looooooooooooooove," sloppy agape we often see "Christians" demonstrate. It is the Holy Spirit which draws (or does not draw) people to Christ, not us. We are just to share the truth, regardless of the fact that cultists don't like it. And why do you think that Mormons here don't like to discuss the things outlined in the OP? Because it undermines their ability to go out and deceive people. And we should rejoice that Mormons are leaving the cult.

Remember the words of Peter: "
                              They “…privily shall bring in damnable heresies…And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: (2 Peter 2:1-3)"
                              Last edited by Catherine Aurelia; 06-10-18, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X