Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

So, Which Mormons Here Will Say Brigham Young was Wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oceancoast View Post

False.. everything you stated in the antiMormon rant was based upon your errant opinion of LDS and the Scriptures.

One of your biggest errors it appears to me is that you somehow think that Satan can mimic Christ or the Holy Spirit. When LDS here talk about miracles, you seem to automatically assert they were miracles of Satan.. without given an explanation other than you are against LDS beliefs, therefore they must not be miracles of God.
    Your argument is not with me, BUT WITH SCRIPTURE.

2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.”

Therefore it is not wrong to state that Satan can and does mimic the things of Jesus Christ

Go tell Paul that he was wrong when he wrote that, not me.

Go tell Jesus that He was wrong when He said, in Matthew 24:24
    “For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.”

Jesus said that in the latter days there will be those who arrogate unto themselves the title of "Messiah"--which is false and with the purpose of deceiving even the Elect of God.

Since you reject the Apostle Paul's words, you also reject the words of Jesus Christ in this matter. As a result, it is not wrong to state your objections.actually come from the spirit of antiChrist.
    MY FOUR APOLOGETIC AXIOMS

1. Any verse ripped from its context is a pretext 100% of the time

2. We attack lies so others will see the truth; that is proof of our love for all cultists, not our hatred .

3. Inconsistency is a tiny hobgoblin haunting every cult

4. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by john t View Post

And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.”

Therefore it is not wrong to state that Satan can and does mimic the things of Jesus Christ
      Go tell Paul that he was wrong when he wrote that, not me.
      My argument is with you.. Paul didn't say "Satan can and does mimic the things of Jesus Christ", you did. That is something you added that to what Paul said.

Go tell Jesus that He was wrong when He said, in Matthew 24:24
      “For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.”

Jesus said that in the latter days there will be those who arrogate unto themselves the title of "Messiah"--which is false and with the purpose of deceiving even the Elect of God.

Since you reject the Apostle Paul's words, you also reject the words of Jesus Christ in this matter.
      I have done no such thing.. a FALSE accusation on your part.

That false Christs and prophets would rise.. has been manifest through out history.. One can reason that the rise of orthodoxy in the 4th century was the very fulfillment of that prophecy.. The Emperor would rise and declare heresy as law of the land, and people would suffer.. executions would ensue upon all those who didn't follow the edict of the Emperor.. Anyone with living brain cells today can see that was not the work of God, but the work of the antiChrist.. and there are many here who continue to follow the dogma of the Emperor.. falsely believing it's from God.

As a result, it is not wrong to state your objections.actually come from the spirit of antiChrist.
      Given you have just made false and unholy accusation towards me then who objectively is following the spirit of the AntiChrist?

Lastly , you seem to have totally ignored the premise of my post.. That being if you claim Satan can mimic Christ and the Holy Spirit , and I have seen many here claim.. how do you discern what is from God and what is not. It would be impossible.. I would be impossible to discren what parts of the Bible are from God and what parts were Satan mimicking .

For instance you cite that Paul say's that Satan can appear as an Angel of light.. you say the he can mimic Christ. Then how do you discern the event recorded in Acts 9
      Meanwhile Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues at Damascus, so that if he found any who belonged to the Way, men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem. 3 Now as he was going along and approaching Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” 5 He asked, “Who are you, Lord?” The reply came, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
      According to your claim that Satan can appear as an angel of light and mimic Christ.. How do you KNOW this wasn't Satan mimicking Christ on the road to Damascus?

Comment

That is a very standard, EDIT, Evangelical argument. The contention is not with scripture but with what you claim the scripture means.
        Last edited by 4Him; 02-11-19, 06:52 PM.

Comment

My argument is with you.. Paul didn't say "Satan can and does mimic the things of Jesus Christ", you did. That is something you added that to what Paul said.
          My statement is an ACCURATE summary of what Scripture teaches:
          2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.”

Go tell Paul that he was wrong when he wrote that, not me
          Now go and exegete the text and demonstrate how and why the words in Greek do not mean what has been translated into English.

I have done no such thing.. a FALSE accusation on your part.
          Indeed you HAVE done so. Here is the proof:

ESV And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

ASV 1901 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.

NASB95 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

NASB95PARA No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

NIV And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

AMP And it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;

SBLGNT καὶ οὐ θαῦμα, αὐτὸς γὰρ ὁ Σατανᾶς μετασχηματίζεται εἰς ἄγγελον φωτός·

HCSB And no wonder! For Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

LEB And no wonder, for Satan himself disguises himself as an angel of light.

For sure, neither of us have sufficient knowledge to pull those translations apart, but it is quite safe to say that I surely have more knowledge and resources than you have available

Yet for all that, you seem to have the temerity or chutzpah to declare that essentially Paul was wrong when he wrote that because you called a heresy. Or is it that you are unaware of how the original authors uniquely wrote Scripture, knowing that one day thir words would deemed to be equal in importance with the OT, and therefore canonical.

Given you have just made false and unholy accusation towards me then who objectively is following the spirit of the AntiChrist?
          It was not directed against your person; rather it was directed at the CONTENT of your post

Here is my proof, and you quoted it:

Originally posted by
          john tView Post
          As a result, it is not wrong to state your objections.actually come from the spirit of antiChrist.

QUOTE=oceancoast;n5817731]
          Lastly, you seem to have totally ignored the premise of my post.. That being if you claim Satan can mimic Christ and the Holy Spirit , and I have seen many here claim.. how do you discern what is from God and what is not. It would be impossible.. I would be impossible to discren what parts of the Bible are from God and what parts were Satan mimicking .
          Because Mormons do not have the indwelling Jesus Christ within them, you are correct to note that it is impossible, and that is why you guys and gals trust in a "Maalox Moment" rather than Jesus Christ Himself. We Christians believe in the persipuicity of Scripture, meaning that Scripture is always the best interpreter of Scripture. In practical terms, that works out to mean that because God cannot can never lie nor deny Himself, he ALWAYS has a clarifying Scripture for a difficult passage somewhere else in the Bible

Originally posted by oceancoast View Post

For instance you cite that Paul say's that Satan can appear as an Angel of light.. you say the he can mimic Christ. Then how do you discern the event recorded in Acts 9
          Meanwhile Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues at Damascus, so that if he found any who belonged to the Way, men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem. 3 Now as he was going along and approaching Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” 5 He asked, “Who are you, Lord?” The reply came, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
          According to your claim that Satan can appear as an angel of light and mimic Christ.. How do you KNOW this wasn't Satan mimicking Christ on the road to Damascus?
          I'll tell you the truth about this, but you will not like the answer.

it goes back to Christians being guided by the Spirit of Christ, but not Mormons. I can tell you of Holy Sprit revealing to me the hidden, secret sins in families. At one point I went town on my knees in front of a man who Holy spirit revealed that he incested his college-attending daughter, and was grooming his 11 years-old younger daughter. I can tell you of my visiting a family in the church, and when they left the room, I started to see Confederate Flag bunting hanging from the ceiling. I actually wondered if I was halucinating, but Holy Spirit was saying that "Loretta and George" were big wigs in the local KKK.

I could tell you about the woman who was a bona-fide Multiple Personality Disorder who had been demonized, but I will not reveal any more information other than what I did above, but My point remains that Holy Spirit regularly reveals those sorts of things to those who are indwelt by the Spirit of Jesus Christ. But you mjust understand that Jesus made it abundantly clear that the demonic kingdom will never turn against itself:

English Standard Version
          And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

So now you have the answers to your questions, and in one respect, your agreement or disagreement with what Scripture says is frankly irrelevant, and that is not being snarky. Instead, it is being honest, truthful and relying upon what Scripture itself says. What Scripture itself, be it a quote from Jesus, ot the words of an APOSTLE will ALWAYS take priority for me, and respectfully, I state that that is why I can say, and not be mean, snarky or cruel is the reason why your opinion is irrelevant..

2. We attack lies so others will see the truth; that is proof of our love for all cultists, not our hatred .

4. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire

Comment

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.”

Now go and exegete the text and demonstrate how and why the words in Greek do not mean what has been translated into English.

Indeed you HAVE done so. Here is the proof:

ESV And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

ASV 1901 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.

NASB95 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

NASB95PARA No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

NIV And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

AMP And it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;

SBLGNT καὶ οὐ θαῦμα, αὐτὸς γὰρ ὁ Σατανᾶς μετασχηματίζεται εἰς ἄγγελον φωτός·

HCSB And no wonder! For Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

LEB And no wonder, for Satan himself disguises himself as an angel of light.

For sure, neither of us have sufficient knowledge to pull those translations apart, but it is quite safe to say that I surely have more knowledge and resources than you have available

Yet for all that, you seem to have the temerity or chutzpah to declare that essentially Paul was wrong when he wrote that because you called a heresy. Or is it that you are unaware of how the original authors uniquely wrote Scripture, knowing that one day thir words would deemed to be equal in importance with the OT, and therefore canonical.

It was not directed against your person; rather it was directed at the CONTENT of your post

Here is my proof, and you quoted it:

Because Mormons do not have the indwelling Jesus Christ within them, you are correct to note that it is impossible, and that is why you guys and gals trust in a "Maalox Moment" rather than Jesus Christ Himself. We Christians believe in the persipuicity of Scripture, meaning that Scripture is always the best interpreter of Scripture. In practical terms, that works out to mean that because God cannot can never lie nor deny Himself, he ALWAYS has a clarifying Scripture for a difficult passage somewhere else in the Bible

[LEFT][COLOR=#252C2F][FONT=Helvetica]

I'll tell you the truth about this, but you will not like the answer.

it goes back to Christians being guided by the Spirit of Christ, but not Mormons. I can tell you of Holy Sprit revealing to me the hidden, secret sins in families. At one point I went town on my knees in front of a man who Holy spirit revealed that he incested his college-attending daughter, and was grooming his 11 years-old younger daughter. I can tell you of my visiting a family in the church, and when they left the room, I started to see Confederate Flag bunting hanging from the ceiling. I actually wondered if I was halucinating, but Holy Spirit was saying that "Loretta and George" were big wigs in the local KKK.

I could tell you about the woman who was a bona-fide Multiple Personality Disorder who had been demonized, but I will not reveal any more information other than what I did above, but My point remains that Holy Spirit regularly reveals those sorts of things to those who are indwelt by the Spirit of Jesus Christ. But you mjust understand that Jesus made it abundantly clear that the demonic kingdom will never turn against itself:

English Standard Version
            And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

So now you have the answers to your questions, and in one respect, your agreement or disagreement with what Scripture says is frankly irrelevant, and that is not being snarky. Instead, it is being honest, truthful and relying upon what Scripture itself says. What Scripture itself, be it a quote from Jesus, ot the words of an APOSTLE will ALWAYS take priority for me, and respectfully, I state that that is why I can say, and not be mean, snarky or cruel is the reason why your opinion is irrelevant..
            in other words your whole argument is based upon a fallacy that YOU have the spirit of Christ and anyone who disagrees doesn't.. and given your post is full of false accusations that can only come from a source other than the spirit of Christ.. I see you entire post a colossal fail. Anyone with the spirit of Christ would see the same.

Comment

you added that to what Paul said.

No need to really. It's easy to see from your line and Paul's that they are different. Satan is indeed able to deceive, but nothing in the verse above translates into "mimic the things of Jesus Christ". That's your own assertion. The problem posed by OC, you haven't addressed and is valid. If what you say is true, then how would Paul know of the "angel of light" that appeared to him on the road to Damascus was Satan or the Lord? Surely, you must have an answer.

I find this to be an incredulous statement, especially considering that you have no idea who you are talking too. Unless you are referring to the resources in your own mind.

Actually, I don't believe any of us said Paul was wrong, but your interpretation of what Paul said... that's open for debate.

English Standard Version
              True enough. This is another way of saying, all good things come from God. Hence, regardless of the source - being Christian or non-Christian - if it is good, it is from God. How do we know if an angel of light were to appear if it was of God or not? The scriptures tell us basically that if it is good, then it is from God.

"...for now is our salvation nearer to us than when we believed." Romans 13:11 -- What else must be done to move past belief? Faith is belief in action. It is works unto salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by
                john tView Post
                My statement is an ACCURATE SUMMARY of what Scripture teaches
                :
                Therefore it is not wrong to state that Satan can and does mimic the things of Jesus Christ Go tell Paul that he was wrong when he wrote that, not me
                For some silly purpose (perhaps to "score a moot point"?) that a summary statement must be a word-for-word be a 100% accurate perfect translation. It does not work that way. The proof of the above statement is in bold red below:

Originally posted by BrotherofJared View Post
                No need to really. It's easy to see from your line and Paul's that they are different. Satan is indeed able to deceive,
                but nothing in the verse above translates into "mimic the things of Jesus Christ" . That's your own assertion. The problem posed by OC, you haven't addressed and is valid. If what you say is true, then how would Paul know of the "angel of light" that appeared to him on the road to Damascus was Satan or the Lord? Surely, you must have an answer.
                I will not answer that because it is simply irrelevant to what Jesus stated. Second, I was focusing on the methodology of Satan' works. Therefore, your attempt at derailing fails.
                I find this to be an incredulous statement, especially considering that you have no idea who you are talking too. Unless you are referring to the resources in your own mind.
                Actually, I don't believe any of us said Paul was wrong, but your interpretation of what Paul said... that's open for debate.
                My c.v. is not the issue. But I can say that in all of your posts, I have not seen anyrhing demonstrating familiarity with either Hebrew or Greek.

Originally posted by BrotherofJared View Post
                True enough. This is another way of saying, all good things come from God. Hence, regardless of the source - being Christian or non-Christian - if it is good, it is from God. How do we know if an angel of light were to appear if it was of God or not? The scriptures tell us basically that if it is good, then it is from God.
                That is a preposterously inaccurate statement about what the verse says in its original language.

Comment

That is a preposterously inaccurate statement about what the verse says in its original language.
                  So, ur saying that good things come from Satan? How does that square with a kingdom divided against itself? If u think the Greek or Hebrew version doesn't say that then perhaps you'd like to demonstrate what it does say. And then explain why the Bible writers are also ignorant of Greek or Hebrew.

Interesting side note... when Tyndale translated the Bible he had exactly this situation in mind. He effectively moved the scriptures out of the halls of the learned into the hands of common folk just for this reason, "that the boy who pushes the plow might know more of the scriptures than you do." I have no reason to fear your Hebrew and Greek. We have the Bible in English.

I'll wait for your retranslation, but I doubt it will make any significant difference since, in context, that is exactly what he was saying.
                  "...for now is our salvation nearer to us than when we believed." Romans 13:11 -- What else must be done to move past belief? Faith is belief in action. It is works unto salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustaLurker View Post

You claimed that the Wilder’s were “Temple worthy Mormons for many years”. How do you know? I assume you simply believed them when they claimed to be so. How were they able to substantiate their claim?
                    She gave evidence in her book of going through the temples and the endowment. She and her husband both worked in the temple. She Also mentioned it at the lecture she and her husband gave, that my husband and I attended at a pastor's conference in Florida, back in 2013 or 2014. I would imagine there is a record of their positions and temple recommends, someplace in your church. Unless all such records are destroyed if someone resigns from your church, or is excommunicated from it. Her kids would know that they had temple recommends. I should think some of their Mormon friends would also know.

I relooked at one of her emails to me, about this. She said the last time she went hrough the temple was August 2006. Her husband last went through in the spring of 2007.

But it is sad that some automatically think former Mormons lie about their experiences as Mormons. These same Mormons believe Smith and what he said about his supposed first vision, even though there is no proof of what Smith saw, since he was alone, and they only have his word for it. Yet, they will believe HIM.
                    Last edited by Bonnie; 02-11-19, 12:56 PM.
                    "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
                    "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
                    "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
                    "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
                    "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

Comment

Yes, so it's written.

Key words here is what it "seems" to you is governed by your imagination, not scripture. He did not say go warn your neighbor about your imagination regarding others.

No, he warned us.. He warned us about false teachers like Luther who tried to change the Bible.
                      So, if we see someone being duped by a lying false prophet, we should keep silent? Is that it? Especially when said prophet has borne rotten fruit and given a number of false prophesies...? And thus flunked God's own litmus test as to how to tell if a prophet came from Him? Would that be kind or right? Especially when the fate of their souls is at stake?

If you are in a building and see that a fire is stzrting invthe basement, sbould someone leave without warning others in the building about the fire, so they could also get out to safety?

And y our last line is just a diversionary tactic, and an act of desperation. Your lying false prophet changed the Bible BIG TIME, in his execrable, so-called "Inspired" version. The only person who inspired THAT version is the devil, himself, the father of lies. Smith even arrogantly included a prophesy about himself, near the end of the Pentatuch! What incredible...chuzpah!
                      Last edited by Bonnie; 02-11-19, 01:36 PM.
                      "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
                      "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
                      "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
                      "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
                      "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

Comment

My statement is an ACCURATE summary of what Scripture teaches
                        Naturally you would think so. When we disagree we disagree with you, not with scripture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonnie View Post

She gave evidence in her book of going through the temples and the endowment. She and her husband both worked in the Temple. She Also mentioned it at the lecture she and her husband gave, that my husband and I attended at a pastor's conference in Florida, back in 2013 or 2014. I would imagine there is a record of their positions and temple recommends, someplace in your church. Unless all such records are destroyed if someone resigns from your church, or is excommunicated from it. Her kids would know that they had temple recommends. I should think some of their Mormon friends would also know.

She said ...

These same Mormons believe Smith and what he said about his supposed first vision...
                          So the only ‘evidence’ or substantiation is that ‘She said’? EDIT PER MOD

I do believe Joseph Smith’s account of his vision, not because he said so or because he is such a paragon of virtue. I believe it because God said so, and I always believe God.
                          Last edited by 4Him; 02-11-19, 06:01 PM.

Comment

So, if we see someone being duped by a lying false prophet, we should keep silent? Is that it? Especially when said prophet has borne rotten fruit and given a number of false prophesies...? And thus flunked God's own litmus test as to how to tell if a prophet came from Him? Would that be kind or right? Especially when the fate of their souls is at stake?
                            If you believe someone is in a wrong path, what difference does it make unless you know the correct path.

If you think you have the correct path then there’s no point in spending your time telling him everything that’s wrong with the path he’s on. Just show him where your path leads.

Let your light so shine that before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven.”

Unless you have no light, in which case the best you can do is scream and rant about the path he is on that you want him to abandon.

Comment

So, if we see someone being duped by a lying false prophet, we should keep silent? Is that it?
                              That's not what I said. You certainly can proclaim your own beliefs in what is true.. But when it comes to claiming someone is a lying false prophet.. as many of you here do, without the biblical mandated standard of evidence to make that charge,EDIT
                              Especially when said prophet has borne rotten fruit and given a number of false prophesies...? And thus flunked God's own litmus test as to how to tell if a prophet came from Him? Would that be kind or right? Especially when the fate of their souls is at stake?
                              Given that such is a false accusation.. and based upon hypocritical double standards.. the claim of rotten fruit is spacious, and based solely on someones Imagination.. Jesus did tell us to warn our neighbor against the targets of specious imaginary claims.

If you are in a building and see that a fire is stzrting invthe basement, sbould someone leave without warning others in the building about the fire, so they could also get out to safety?
                              Apples and Oranges.. If you saw a fire in the basement, and it can be OBJECTIVELY verified that it indeed is a threat to the safety of others in the building.. and not just fire glow in a furnace heating safely keeping the occupants warm and a cold winters night.. Yes, then warning is in order.. as it would be based upon objective verifiable reality and facts, not just someones overactive imagination.

But the the more accurate analogy of what AntiMormons here are doing, is they are standing out in the cold and they IMAGINE a fire in the basement, when no such fire actually exists and then run to pull the fire alarm to evacuate everyone in the building out to the freezing cold with them.. misery loves company.

And y our last line is just a diversionary tactic, and an act of desperation. Your lying false prophet changed the Bible BIG TIME, in his execrable, so-called "Inspired" version. The only person who inspired THAT version is the devil, himself, the father of lies. Smith even arrogantly included a prophesy about himself, near the end of the Pentatuch! What incredible...chuzpah!
                              No, my line was objective truth..EDIT PER MOD
                              Last edited by 4Him; 02-11-19, 06:06 PM.

Comment

My statement is an ACCURATE summary of what Scripture teaches
                                [

Originally posted by JustaLurker View Post

Naturally you would think so. When we disagree we disagree with you, not with scripture.
                                No.
                                Since I can make a cut & paste of things in the original languages of Scripture I can demonstrate the truth of that claim.

Comment

Working...
                                X