Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

There is NO ONE ONENESS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeventhDay View Post

Did God make himself lower than his creation? Does God change? Is God a man?

God bless you,

SeventhDay
    No, no and no.

God never became a man, nor will He ever become a man. A man was made God, though.😇

Comment

Originally posted by Truther View Post

No, no and no.

God never became a man, nor will He ever become a man. A man was made God, though.😇
      No, a man was not made God but made a Son of God!

This is by begettal, by proclamation through an angel and by the Father and by death and resurrection.

Do you know who Jesus is?

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

No, a man was not made God but made a Son of God!

This is by begettal, by proclamation through an angel and by the Father and by death and resurrection.

Do you know who Jesus is?

God bless you,

SeventhDay
        You forget. The dead/resurrected son was made a quickening spirit/ God.

Comment

You forget. The dead/resurrected son was made a quickening spirit/ God.
          Jesus who is the Logos was always a quickening Spirit because he is the Father but the Son becoming a quickening Spirit is coming back to God who Jesus is.

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
          The glory the Son had before the Logos was made flesh is God himself which is the Father that he is praying to. Is that hard for you to understand?

You know very well there is only one Lord God and that is Jesus!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

Jesus who is the Logos was always a quickening Spirit because he is the Father but the Son becoming a quickening Spirit is coming back to God who Jesus is.

The glory the Son had before the Logos was made flesh is God himself which is the Father that he is praying to. Is that hard for you to understand?

You know very well there is only one Lord God and that is Jesus!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

He was made a quickening spirit per the verse.

Who made him?

Himself?

Comment

Who made him?

Himself?
              Yes, God made himself the role of the Son of God that God is in and thus God is in the role of the Father as well!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

The two of you (you and 7th day) have completely destroyed talking about the topic post of this thread. I assume you are both adults? Does common courtesy and respect have no place in your respective truth claims? If you had wanted to go back and forth on a topic other than the topic of the thread why didn't you just begin your thread? Why did you feel it was okay to ruin someone else's topic?

TheLayman

Comment

Originally posted by TheLayman View Post

The two of you (you and 7th day) have completely destroyed talking about the topic post of this thread. I assume you are both adults? Does common courtesy and respect have no place in your respective truth claims? If you had wanted to go back and forth on a topic other than the topic of the thread why didn't you just begin your thread? Why did you feel it was okay to ruin someone else's topic?

TheLayman
                  What makes you think we are off track? The Son of God who is the last Adam was raised a quickening spirit is definitely not off track and must be considered in our understanding of who God is and there is only one God!

Is not Jesus as the Son of God the logos who is God made flesh or is he a second party person God made flesh? We need to understand this!

Is God one or is God three!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

TheLayman
                    You started a thread, trashing oneness.

I defended them, showing that trin wrong and oneness wrong does not make a right.

Your thread is like a JW trashing a Mormon...irrelevant.

Comment

Yes, God made himself the role of the Son of God that God is in and thus God is in the role of the Father as well!

God bless you,

SeventhDay
                      What movie did God star in?

Comment

What makes you think we are off track? The Son of God who is the last Adam was raised a quickening spirit is definitely not off track and must be considered in our understanding of who God is and there is only one God!

Is not Jesus as the Son of God the logos who is God made flesh or is he a second party person God made flesh? We need to understand this!

Is God one or is God three!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

You better read the opening post in the thread again, nothing you are talking about has anything to do with it...I should know, I wrote the opening post.

TheLayman

Comment

You started a thread, trashing oneness.

I defended them, showing that trin wrong and oneness wrong does not make a right.

Your thread is like a JW trashing a Mormon...irrelevant.
                          I didn't "trash" anybody. If there was some specific thing in the opening post you wished to discuss, you failed to do so. Nothing in any of your posts has anything to do with the opening post. Still defending your rudeness aren't you? And I see you have decided to renege on just staying out of my threads because you always, always do this. I can't stop, only you suddenly learning to be courteous would do that and I'm not holding my breath.

TheLayman

Comment

I didn't "trash" anybody. If there was some specific thing in the opening post you wished to discuss, you failed to do so. Nothing in any of your posts has anything to do with the opening post. Still defending your rudeness aren't you? And I see you have decided to renege on just staying out of my threads because you always, always do this. I can't stop, only you suddenly learning to be courteous would do that and I'm not holding my breath.

TheLayman
                            Don't know if you have noticed but I am keeping your thread at the top by talking on it with SD.

This is the thanks I get?

Also, I know oneness is incorrect, and so is trinity.

So, why is an incorrect concept attempting to debunk another incorrect concept?

Yes, this is a challenge to a debate with you, by me, with 1st century doctrine, using KJV wording of the true oneness doctrine(unification of the Spirit Father and begotten son)of the Bible VS trinitarianism.,
                            Last edited by Truther; 02-10-19, 06:34 PM.

Comment

You better read the opening post in the thread again, nothing you are talking about has anything to do with it...I should know, I wrote the opening post.

TheLayman
                              Okay.

I do not go by a label in my doctrinal beliefs and know not enough about oneness teach to say I agree with your premise that they only affirm what is anti-trinitarin and have no doctrine of their own.

I seek not to pursue whether premise is true or not so I will bid you goodbye because I do not want to derail your posts.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

God bless you,

SeventhDay.

Comment

Working...
                              X