Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Neal...how is Jesus "the first and the last" in the SAME sense as His Father?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nothead View Post

The LORD said to my Lord...two L(l)ords and one is God.

You can be sure that the Lord God (Jesus the Logos made flesh)) is not stating that there is two Lord Gods and you can be sure that God is in roles as the Father and the Son or there would be no Father in the Son and Son in the Father as a unified one.

Thus, when we speak of Jesus in the role of the Son he is begotten of the Father and worships the Father!

However, Jesus is also in the role of the Father because the Logos made flesh does not just entail the Son but the Father in relationship with the Son.

That is how we should always see Jesus as the Father and the Son then there is no conflict with the scriptures whatsoever!

Jesus is Yah is our salvation and our Yahuah therefore he must be the Father and the Son and because God is one person in relationship roles.

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhDay View Post

You can be sure that the Lord God (Jesus the Logos made flesh)) is not stating that there is two Lord Gods and you can be sure that God is in roles as the Father and the Son or there would be no Father in the Son and Son in the Father as a unified one.

Thus, when we speak of Jesus in the role of the Son he is begotten of the Father and worships the Father!

However, Jesus is also in the role of the Father because the Logos made flesh does not just entail the Son but the Father in relationship with the Son.

That is how we should always see Jesus as the Father and the Son then there is no conflict with the scriptures whatsoever!

Jesus is Yah is our salvation and our Yahuah therefore he must be the Father and the Son and because God is one person in relationship roles.

God bless you,

SeventhDay
      Yah you full of yah but that don't mean yah r Gd sir. Eli Manning ain't either. Etymology of a name don't mean squat for the arguably fifth most common name in the day.

Roles don't work as well as the olde OnePent "manifestations of Godhead," sir. Emanations. And this too is wrong, not supported by the Text.
      Shema will change the Christian World.

Turn it upside down. To where it once was, the POV of JESUS, his DISCIPLES and his SERVANTS.

Know God YHWH Elohim is One. And love Him with all. Mk 12, red letter words.

Comment

Yah you full of yah but that don't mean yah r Gd sir. Eli Manning ain't either. Etymology of a name don't mean squat for the arguably fifth most common name in the day.

Roles don't work as well as the olde OnePent "manifestations of Godhead," sir. Emanations. And this too is wrong, not supported by the Text.
        Who said it is emanations?

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

Who said it is emanations?

God bless you,

SeventhDay
          Emanations is really the OnePent idea of modalism. Manifestations not so much of ROLES buttof MANIFESTATIONS beavis.

Turn it upside down. To where it once was, the POV of JESUS, his DISCIPLES and his SERVANTS.

Comment

Emanations is really the OnePent idea of modalism. Manifestations not so much of ROLES buttof MANIFESTATIONS beavis.
            Well, we want to understand scriptures the way they present themselves. Right?

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

Well, we want to understand scriptures the way they present themselves. Right?

God bless you,

SeventhDay
              What in the heck implies ROLES in scripture of God for YOU sir?

Seems like last month I challenged you with this same question. And you would not answer. I waited for DAYS sir. How long does a man have to WAIT sir?

Comment

What in the heck implies ROLES in scripture of God for YOU sir?

Seems like last month I challenged you with this same question. And you would not answer. I waited for DAYS sir. How long does a man have to WAIT sir?
                God does not change does he?

However, God brought to us a Son did he not?

How does God describe it in John 1:14?

Is only the begotten Son mentioned or the Father as well?

How then in what way was the Logos made flesh?

Was it the logos becoming flesh by becoming a person or by God taking on a role as a human servant begotten by God?

God took on the form of a human servant and if he did not then how is the Father in the Son and the Son in the Father when the Son came into the world. How was that accomplished?

Now, if the Son of God begotten by the Father is a role then so is the Father a role.

There you go!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

God does not change does he?

However, God brought to us a Son did he not?

How does God describe it in John 1:14?

Is only the begotten Son mentioned or the Father as well?

How then in what way was the Logos made flesh?

Was it the logos becoming flesh by becoming a person or by God taking on a role as a human servant begotten by God?

God took on the form of a human servant and if he did not then how is the Father in the Son and the Son in the Father when the Son came into the world. How was that accomplished?

Now, if the Son of God begotten by the Father is a role then so is the Father a role.

There you go!

God bless you,

SeventhDay
                  As on the Trin forum sir, you completely HOGSWAGGLED the Prologue. GOD did not INCARNATE.

God created and MADE Christ Jesus. The Word "JESUS" spoken forth manifested Jesus in flesh.

What ROLES got to do with EDIT INSULT
                  Last edited by Mod8; 08-26-18, 08:07 PM.

Comment

As on the Trin forum sir, you completely HOGSWAGGLED the Prologue. GOD did not INCARNATE.

God created and MADE Christ Jesus. The Word "JESUS" spoken forth manifested Jesus in flesh.

What ROLES got to do with edited
                    Yes, God created the Son is scriptural therefore you have one correct answer. You can do better!

God bless you,

SeventhDay
                    Last edited by Mod8; 08-27-18, 12:25 AM. Reason: quote

Comment

Originally posted by nothead

How can that be if he stands or sits NEXT to God in heaven sir? At His Right HAND sir?

You obviously miss the most OBVIOUS things sir Neal sir. Should we treat you as the POPE sir?

Retard popes are not the norm sir.
                      God in roles of the Father and the Son has the Son sitting beside the Father but if you are seeing two persons then perhaps you need new glasses!

Jesus is the one Lord God who is one person so do not look for persons because you will not find any!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

God in roles of the Father and the Son has the Son sitting beside the Father but if you are seeing two persons then perhaps you need new glasses!

Jesus is the one Lord God who is one person so do not look for persons because you will not find any!

God bless you,

SeventhDay
                        Ah yezz...the ROLE of Him is sitting next to Him. THAT makes sense, SENSEI. I bow DOWN to you and GROVEL sirl. Like I would a beautiful GIRL sirl.

Comment

Ah yezz...the ROLE of Him is sitting next to Him. THAT makes sense, SENSEI. I bow DOWN to you and GROVEL sirl. Like I would a beautiful GIRL sirl.
                          God is showing us how through a human mediator and human sacrificial offering how God in roles is reconciling humanity back to God.

God appeared to us in immanence and in transcendence as the Father and the Son!

God bless you,

Seventhday

Comment

Originally posted by Neal View Post

You said, "you are aware that it is said of God the Father in Rev. 1:4, "and who is coming," right?"

Yes indeed. Jesus is God the Father coming to us.
                            Actually, after further study, it seems more likely that the title "who is and who was and who is to come" in Rev 1:4, 1:8 & 4:8 should probably be understood as a reference to God the Father's eternalness, and not referring to His Advent.

from God, who is and who was and who is to come (v. 4c). The grace and peace that John conveys has three sources. The first is “him who is and who was and who is to come”—God the Father. It seems ironic that John would use three measures of time (“was,” “is,” and “is to come”) to define the one who is eternal—beyond time. However, this threefold measure helps us to visualize the extraordinary scope of the Father’s eternal nature.

https://www.sermonwriter.com/biblica...velation-14-8/

Comment

Originally posted by forever4truth View Post
                              “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
                              And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
                              ‘I am the First and I am the Last;
                              Besides Me there is no God.​​​​​​" (Isa 44:6, NKJV)

17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death" (Rev. 1:17-18, NKJV)
                              By his Divine Nature.
                              Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD [Jehovah] your God [Elohim] is one LORD [Jehovah].

Comment

God is showing us how through a human mediator and human sacrificial offering how God in roles is reconciling humanity back to God.

God appeared to us in immanence and in transcendence as the Father and the Son!

God bless you,

Seventhday
                                Not literally. Jesus appears to us as God's Representative, Shaliach, Messiah, Advocate, Agent, Right Hand Man.

You seem to be off in more ways than one. I am not your psychiatrist sir. Don't ask me the myriad ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X