Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The verse(s) in the Bible that oneness and trins cannot confront literally.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said try me....
    You teach 1 Spirit person+1 Spirit person+1 Spirit person =1 Spirit (person).
    You teach these persons are not Spirit persons, lest they be divided into 3rds.
    Please fix this equation.
    I teach 1 Spirit person +1 Spirit person + 1 Spirit person = 3 Spirit persons. And, these three are all the same God. Until you can distinguish between a person and a being, you will never make any headway.
    How can 3 wholes make a single whole?

Are these whole persons, or partial persons?

Comment

• Right, so don't every tell anyone that a Spirit God took up, on or etc., a human nature if you don't know anything about your human nature.
      What does my ability to understand how God put together the physical and spiritual side of humanity have to do with proclaiming what God said in Philippians 2:6-7? You are denying Scripture and using the fact that I am not omniscient as evidence against what Scripture clearly declares. Have fun justifying that before God; hopefully before Judgement Day.

You fellas have alot of nerve threatening me Popishly, while you tell God to His face that he is partially human, as God Himself said this.........

19God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

and this.......

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Comment

• Is God's new human nature just a human thought process or also human impulses with a human body?
        The second person of the Trinity became man.
        Baptist...."The 2nd person is God".

Baptist....."The 2nd person became man".

Truther....'The Baptist says God became man"

Baptist....No,no, no, no!!!

LOL

Comment

• So, the mother of God gave God the Son his human nature too?
          Or, did Jesus get his human nature from his Father?
          Stop Trolling. If you tried in the least, this is very straight forward. Mary gave of her human nature, without sin, to the 2nd person. Mary was a sinful mortal woman.
          Mary gave the 2nd person of the Godhead His human nature?

Comment

• Are you also made in the likeness of men?...Yep
            Can you take on the form of a servant?....Yep
            Can you make yourself of no reputation?...Yep
            Are you a human nature of God?....Nope.
            Can you stop trolling and just interact with what Scripture says? The text clearly says Jesus "made himself of no reputation" before he"took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". Men can't do this in that order. I love how you have to rewrite Scripture like he"was made in the likeness of men, and made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant". Opps, did I expose your commentary?
            You missed it again.

Since any human can do all these things, it proves Jesus, the last Adam, as an individual redo of Adam, made himself these things just like we can.

He even dared, as an individual human entity, to make himself equal with God for living a sinless life and being God and Mary's(their) biological, begotten son .

Comment

• "I don't care, someone said it, I repeat it and that settles it."
              As if this is how I justify anything. False accusations only build me up.
              As the Nicene creed is plastered all over his house to help him memorize it.

Comment

• I just don't know how you get 3 persons out of Deut 6;4.
                Please help.
                I don't get three persons from Deut 6:4. I get that God is one from Deut 6:4. I get God is three persons from other passages that you like to pretend don't exist.
                Admission to a contradiction.

"3 persons" contradicts Deut 6:4.

good job.

Comment

• Jesus omitted that he and person #3 was (the same) a Spirit?
                  Why?
                  Why not? He was in a discussion about the Father; not about the Son or the Spirit. Why would he change the topic under discussion in this converation?
                  Oh I get it.

Jesus did not want to get technical with this person by saying the 2nd person received His humanity from Mary, which technically makes him God too, and then bring up the 3rd person(his actual biological father) as God too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truther View Post
                    I teach 1 Spirit person +1 Spirit person + 1 Spirit person = 3 Spirit persons. And, these three are all the same God. Until you can distinguish between a person and a being, you will never make any headway.
                    How can 3 wholes make a single whole?
                    Easy, persons and beings are not the same thing. We have three whole persons who are one whole being.

What does my ability to understand how God put together the physical and spiritual side of humanity have to do with proclaiming what God said in Philippians 2:6-7? You are denying Scripture and using the fact that I am not omniscient as evidence against what Scripture clearly declares. Have fun justifying that before God; hopefully before Judgement Day.
                    You fellas have alot of nerve threatening me Popishly, while you tell God to His face that he is partially human, as God Himself said this.........
                    As if I threatened you at all. You took it as a threat because you know you are acting incorrectly. You know all men will be judged for their sins, and this touched a nerve. You should really look in the mirror sometime.

19God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
                    and this.......
                    24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
                    As if these verses actually apply as to undermine the Trinity. Talk about being unable to understand simple English as to arrive at a logical conclusion.

The second person of the Trinity became man.
                    Baptist...."The 2nd person is God".
                    LOL
                    Empty mockery. Remember the old hymn: "They will know we are Christians by our Mockery, by our Mockery; they will know we are Christians by our Mockery..." Wait a minute; that's not how it goes. I think the song goes "by our Love." How are you acting like a Christ follower in this response?

Stop Trolling. If you tried in the least, this is very straight forward. Mary gave of her human nature, without sin, to the 2nd person. Mary was a sinful mortal woman.
                    Reread my comment and see how it is different from your question. That should answer your question.

Can you stop trolling and just interact with what Scripture says? The text clearly says Jesus "made himself of no reputation" before he "took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". Men can't do this in that order. I love how you have to rewrite Scripture like he "was made in the likeness of men, and made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant". Opps, did I expose your commentary?
                    You missed it again.
                    Since any human can do all these things, it proves Jesus, the last Adam, as an individual redo of Adam, made himself these things just like we can.
                    You missed it again: NO MAN can make himself of no reputation before being made in the likeness of men. Stop reordering Scripture to make it say something it doesn't say.

He even dared, as an individual human entity, to make himself equal with God for living a sinless life and
                    Humans who dare, as an individual human entity, to make himself equal with God are committing the sin of Blasphemy. Good luck with that one.

being God and Mary's(their) biological, begotten son .
                    Wow, I didn't know you were a Mormon. "Biological" = God had a body who's DNA was copied to make Jesus; i.e., God became a physical human and had sex with Mary to create Jesus. Sounds a lot like the origin of Hercules to me.

As if this is how I justify anything. False accusations only build me up.
                    As the Nicene creed is plastered all over his house to help him memorize it.
                    False accusations only build me up, and undermine you as a follower of Christ.

I don't get three persons from Deut 6:4. I get that God is one from Deut 6:4. I get God is three persons from other passages that you like to pretend don't exist.
                    Admission to a contradiction.
                    "3 persons" contradicts Deut 6:4.
                    good job.
                    "3 persons" doesn't contradict Deut 6:4.

Asserting things is fun.

Why not? He was in a discussion about the Father; not about the Son or the Spirit. Why would he change the topic under discussion in this converation?
                    Oh I get it.
                    Jesus did not want to get technical with this person by saying the 2nd person received His humanity from Mary, which technically makes him God too, and then bring up the 3rd person as God too.
                    Yes, typically people simplify things for the sake of communication instead of complicate things to express how smart they are.

God Bless

Comment

• How can 3 wholes make a single whole?
                      Easy, persons and beings are not the same thing. We have three whole persons who are one whole being.
                      Don't forget...Jesus, your trin 2nd person, is a bi-person(Spirit and flesh).

Add that in the mix.

Also, 3=1 is a division sequence.(1/3 + 1/3 +1/3 or .333 per person)...right?

Question, does the 2nd person's flesh account for the missing .001%?

Comment

• You fellas have alot of nerve threatening me Popishly, while you tell God to His face that he is partially human, as God Himself said this.........
                        As if I threatened you at all. You took it as a threat because you know you are acting incorrectly. You know all men will be judged for their sins, and this touched a nerve. You should really look in the mirror sometime.
                        No, you go from debating to "preaching" when you get befuddled doctrinally.

'Truther, you are gonna get whacked by God for asking me that unanswerable question!"

Comment

• 19God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
                          and this.......
                          As if these verses actually apply as to undermine the Trinity. Talk about being unable to understand simple English as to arrive at a logical conclusion.
                          They do debunk the trinity.

They also debunk the idea of a so-called "hypostatic union of God".

But, if you "logically dismiss" these verses as hearsay, you can keep teaching that the 2nd person is a bi-person.

Comment

• Baptist...."The 2nd person is God".
                            LOL
                            Empty mockery. Remember the old hymn: "They will know we are Christians by our Mockery, by our Mockery; they will know we are Christians by our Mockery..." Wait a minute; that's not how it goes. I think the song goes "by our Love." How are you acting like a Christ follower in this response?
                            I only sung that in the RCC!!!

You guys are REALLY RCC in Baptist's clothing.

Do you also sing..."Sons of God, hear is holy word, gather round the table of the Lord, eat His body, drink His blood....."?

Comment

• Stop Trolling. If you tried in the least, this is very straight forward. Mary gave of her human nature, without sin, to the 2nd person. Mary was a sinful mortal woman.
                              Reread my comment and see how it is different from your question. That should answer your question.
                              Now your not sure?

Exactly WHO gave Jesus his human nature and HOW MUCH per person?

Comment

• You missed it again.
                                You missed it again: NO MAN can make himself of no reputation before being made in the likeness of men. Stop reordering Scripture to make it say something it doesn't say.
                                You cant change a reputation?

You cant be made by 2 parents in the likeness of men?

Are you in the likeness of men or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X