Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Weird dream, what does it mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird dream, what does it mean?

I didn't know where to put this... So I put it here! I had a very intense and frightening dream last night.
    I was with my family and we were relaxing when all of the sudden my mother looks at the sky and says look its Jesus talking to Elijah. I look at the sky and saw a "cloud Jesus" and he was talking to another "cloud person. Then a large ring of fire appeared around them and trumpets blared. Then a bright light flashed leaving me blind for a minute. When i finally got my vision back, my family was nowhere in sight. I started screaming so loud that I woke myself up...
    If anyone can tell me what this means, please share. It kinda freaked me out and I am worried...

Y'SHUA'S (Jesus') return is inevitable. To say HE is returning soon is true, but still may be anywhere from a second from now, (even before this post posts, yes) , to (inconceivably to many) a hundred or more years from now. The more YHWH (GOD) DELAYS, the more mercy HE is showing to those who may yet be saved by HIM..... though obviously the world is extremely wicked and full of evil TODAY and getting worse dramatically (visually, tangibly, and intangibly, measurably worse) every day. (SO WE PRAY COME QUICKLY MASTER Y'SHUA! COME QUICKLY FOR YOUR PEOPLE ! REEK VENGEANCE ON ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SHED INNOCENT BLOOD !!!! YES! COME QUICKLY! )

That said, when Y'SHUA RETURNS, it will be no secret - EVERYONE on earth will know it.

Don't be misled by visions nor by dreams, nor by men everywhere saying "here HE IS" or "there HE IS" or "THIS IS THE WAY" ! NO! don't be fooled....

but if a warning or an exhortation, or something EDIFYING and IN LINE WITH YHWH'S WORD (THE BIBLE) occurs , take heed, subject to TESTING by HIS WORD (as there are many , many, many multitudes DECEIVED by fraudulent visions and fake dreams and demonic activities thru religions including most of all catholicism but not restricted to that one, and thru individuals)

NOTICE as you posted .... you and your family "were relaxing" .....

This is as it is written also in SCRIPTURE --- rather to be ALERT at all times (not afraid, but JOYOUSLY and EAGERLY SERVING Y'SHUA for the GOSPEL'S SAKE and EAGERLY WATCHING FOR HIM ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY) ...

Because most everyone will be CAUGHT UNAWARE, by SURPRISE...... as in the darkness and not in the LIGHT.

PRAY CONSTANTLY (ask Y'SHUA MESSIAH HOW TO DO THIS - it is NOT a religious exercise nor manmade prayer ritual at all).

Be continually THANKFUL unto YHWH CREATOR (GOD) every day and ALWAYS seek HIM, seek to do as HE SAYS, YES ALWAYS !

Shalom Shalom in Y'SHUA MESSIAH.

Comment

Thank you! I have been waiting for a response for a while and I believe that this is what I needed to hear. I have lived in a christian home for more than half my life. I have gone to church and learned everything I can know about Jesus, God and the Word. But, while I have looked like a christian to others and have been baptized, I feel as though I do not have a deep relationship with Christ. If you do not mind... can you share with me... how to have a deeper relationship, even, tell me how to pray to God and accept him(for real) into my heart...?

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria_Smith View Post
        I didn't know where to put this... So I put it here! I had a very intense and frightening dream last night.
        I was with my family and we were relaxing when all of the sudden my mother looks at the sky and says look its Jesus talking to Elijah. I look at the sky and saw a "cloud Jesus" and he was talking to another "cloud person. Then a large ring of fire appeared around them and trumpets blared. Then a bright light flashed leaving me blind for a minute. When i finally got my vision back, my family was nowhere in sight. I started screaming so loud that I woke myself up...
        If anyone can tell me what this means, please share. It kinda freaked me out and I am worried...
        Read: Matt. 24:30, 1 Cor. 15:52, 1 Thess 4:16, Re 11:3. The Ring of Fire may refer to earthquakes to come. We were warned about birth pangs. Believers are dreaming about being rescued (e.g. waking up before the trouble in various situations).

Related:

Black Star
        Re 12 Sign
        "Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J. Vernon McGee
        Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13

Comment

Weird dream, what does it mean?
          Ger Ready.

Comment

Thank you! I have been waiting for a response for a while and I believe that this is what I needed to hear. I have lived in a christian home for more than half my life. I have gone to church and learned everything I can know about Jesus, God and the Word. But, while I have looked like a christian to others and have been baptized, I feel as though I do not have a deep relationship with Christ. If you do not mind... can you share with me... how to have a deeper relationship, even, tell me how to pray to God and accept him(for real) into my heart...?
            To be saved you must first understand you are lost and cannot save yourself. To merit heaven you would have to be absolutely sinless, because God is holy and does not let anything that defiles enter heaven.

Rev 20:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Have you ever told a lie? So have I, and therefore neither of us could enter heaven. The Bible says that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

But before you despair, Jesus brought "good news", the gospel. That is literally what the gospel means, good news. The good news is that although all of us have sinned and come short of the glory of God, God sent his Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins, and that he rose again to new life. And that if we will trust Jesus to save us, he will.

To be saved is very simple, you simply open the door of your heart and invite Jesus in. Many people say this is too easy and call it "easy-believism", but it is what the Bible teaches.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Many people try to argue this scripture was written to only particular persons, but Jesus said that if ANY man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come IN to him.

So, this is very simple, go to Jesus in prayer right now and confess you have sinned, and ask him to forgive you all your sins and come into your heart. He has promised that he will come in, and that in no wise will he turn you down.

Jhn 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

What a wonderful promise Jesus gives here. If you come to him in your heart and ask for forgiveness, he will in NO WISE cast you out. That means under no circumstances whatsoever will he refuse you, he will save you on the spot.

Now, you may or may not experience emotions or feelings when this takes place. I was saved when I was ten years old and I believe I actually felt the Holy Spirit enter me, and I have felt his presence ever since. But feelings are not the proof you are saved, God's Word is proof you are saved. Jesus said if you open the door, he WILL come in to you, and Jesus does not lie. Jesus said if you come to him, he will in no wise cast you out, and Jesus does not lie. So, do not rely on feelings, but on the certain promises of God. Then when you believe the promises of God, the good feelings will come, knowing assuredly that Jesus has saved you, and you will certainly go to heaven when you die.

The scriptures say we can KNOW we are saved if we are believing or relying on Jesus alone to save us. So call out to him in prayer, and place yourself completely on him, relying completely on his righteousness to save you.

1 Jhn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
            14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
            15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Verse 13 tells us that if we rely or depend upon Jesus to save us, that we can KNOW we have eternal life.

Verses 14 and 15 tell us that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us, and that if he hears us, we can know we have the petitions we desired of him. It is absolutely God's will that Jesus save you, so if you ask Jesus to save you, you can absolutely know he will.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Comment

Hello Victoria_Smith, it might be helpful to seek God in prayer regarding some areas in the Bible that makes you feel uncomfortable, often times our lack of closeness with Christ is due to us not really grasping what he said or rejecting certain parts of the word. It's also helpful to talk to other Christians who you trust about your desire to have a deeper relationship with God. Grace and peace be with you.

Comment

It means Jesus is coming soon. Make sure you are ready.
                "Just as a deer longs for running streams, God, I long for you. " - Psalm 42:1

Comment

Originally posted by LikeWater View Post
                  It means Jesus is coming soon. Make sure you are ready.
                  Lk 21:36
                  Last edited by serpentdove; 07-23-17, 03:18 PM.
                  "Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J. Vernon McGee
                  Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13

Comment

It may or may not mean Jesus is coming soon. Often our dreams are either wish fulfillment or about our fears. Perhaps you have a fear of being left behind or always feeling left out or not belonging

Maybe you have no assurance concerning your eternal salvation.

Only you know for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X