Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The Grip, Rip n Stick Method of Casting Out Succubus / Incubus Demons.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grip, Rip n Stick Method of Casting Out Succubus / Incubus Demons.

The Grip, Rip n Stick Method of Casting Out Succubus / Incubus Demons.

I have developed a method of casting out succubus or incubus demons by self deliverance that I call the Grip, Rip n Stick.

I post to this forum so others may freely benefit from using this method.

The Lord Jesus Christ told us about casting out devils (demons, evil spirits, unclean spirits) in the verse below.

Mark 16:17 (KJB)
    17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

The Grip Rip n Stick Method
    I grip next to my clothing, but not gripping anything physical. I imagine that I am gripping demons below the skin where they irritate or cause pain. I rip the demons out by quickly pulling my gripped fist away from my body. I toss the demons with a throwing action like throwing a dart at a dart board. Imagining the flight or trajectory of the demons to the target, the demons reach the target at about the speed of sight. Even if sticking the demons to the moon, I throw them there in the same amount of time as though my target was a few feet away. I stick them to targets, such as a hubcap on a moving car, to the bottom of my suitcase, into a tree, or into lights on moving cars. Optionally, I cover up the demons with a sticky, thick white label (imaginary), which pins the demons to the target. Whatever I imagine, the demons are seeing as real. I define their reality.

The Lord Jesus Christ has told me in my mind, "Believing makes it happen". Using my imagination helps facilitate the reality that I define for the demons. I believe without doubting, and that's what happens, just as the Lord taught.
    Matthew 17:20 (KJB)
    And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

The words that I often like to say while casting out succubus or incubus demons follow:
    I destroy this evil in the name of Jesus Christ.
    At this point I may imagine a container for the demons to be in that I rip out of my flesh with the demons contained. I have used a variety of containers; use your imagination. Two containers that I like to use are taco bindings, and pipe bindings (containers). I imagine the bottom part of a taco inside my flesh, and the demons are contained in it. Or I imagine small pipes like straws in a box in my flesh where the demons are. Then, I rip out the container with the demons inside. I may say "I bind these demons in the name of Jesus Christ", and then grip, rip n stick. The last thing I say is "Forbidden!" I say this to forbid them from returning to me. Focusing on the demons new residence at the target for a couple seconds concludes the process. This helps stop them from thinking they are not at the target location, their new residence. If thinking about anything while focusing there, I think of the Lord's name, Jesus.

The whole process can be very simple and quick, like when sticking them to a hubcap of a passing car. The car is gone, and the demons are there.

And so I use imagination, believing what I am doing, and believing in the name of Jesus Christ.

Some people may have thousands of these demons inside of them, and other kinds. I recommend being a Christian, living with at least one other Christian to witness your problem with demons and help you.
    Last edited by PraiseTheLord; 02-21-19, 11:49 PM.

The method of Grip, Rip n Stick is very easy for me to do and very fast. I cast out succubus demons in only a few seconds. Those wanting to do this successfully, would best be Christian men. But that isn't to say thst unbelievers could not cast out these demons. Those having problems with these demons should not rely only on casting them out. As it is far better to have the Holy Spirit council about how to proceed, including getting help.

Comment

Working...
    X