Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

People are Being Stalked and Murdered by Satan's High Level Servants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are Being Stalked and Murdered by Satan's High Level Servants

Cannibals day and night stalk people, whether they eat flesh, drink blood or both. Their supernatural abilities are accounted for in the Holy Bible, due supernatural parentage.

As a servant of the Lord, I too am stalked.

While shopping at a big box store, predators walked around me, trying to get near. But my Holy Spirit kept them at a safe distance. They wanted to determine how close they could get, to determine whether to execute an attack against me. Once done shopping, I stood outside and had the Holy Spirit move them as He determined. Later, I am councelled that 88 people were moved, those intent on murdering me, because I am a Christian.

I survive stalking and attacks by serving the Lord in a high capacity, believing with the measure of faith that I have been given, being helped by the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus, God the Father, and by Holy Angels.

Then Satan's high level servants were out for revenge. Between 3 and 4 am this morning, I was sitting outdoors homeless. And a male instantly appeared walking full speed, on the side walk in front of me. This indicated "super speed", and my Holy Spirit councelled me that he was a werewolf. He barely turned his head in my direction and kept going. My Holy Spirit prevented him from doing aything else; as he was trying to over power the Holy Spirit. A Holy Angel told me he was one of the most powerful werewolves they had. Also, I was told the werewolves know they can't overpower a Holy Angel.

Then after 4 am, another male instantly appeared walking from the same direction. He wasn't walking as fast and couldn't do anything but walk on by.

In the name of Jesus, I established for the Holy Spirit to move (teleport) the first werewolf away from me (in defense of myself) to where ever He deemed best.

To best offset such life threatening encounters, and be in obedience to the word of God, Christians should live together as roommates and neighbors.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (NASB 1977)
    14 Do not be [a]bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with [b]Belial, or [c]what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? 16 Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,

“I will dwell in them and walk among them;
    And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
    17 “Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate,” says the Lord.
    “And do not touch what is unclean;
    And I will welcome you.
    18 “And I will be a father to you,
    And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
    Says the Lord Almighty.
    -----

Working...
X