X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigboy replied
    11-14-18, 08:38 PM
    Most homeschoolers worship God, not Karl Marx, which makes it difficult to indoctrinate students if those students are not in the classroom. Plus, those silly homeschoolers are too “sheltered!” They aren’t learning about global warming, sexual education, transgender whatever, or how Heather has two mommies.
    Last edited by Bigboy; 11-14-18, 09:18 PM.
    NObody I have ever heard of worships karl marx, but you DO need to know about him. So you (the trained, gifted, magical teacher) want to indoctrinate the children to YOUR daffynishuns, huh?

What will your kids do when their friend sally tells them he was born a boy, but God messed up? How will they deal with their friend who has two daddies? What happens when someone asks them 'why do you fall for all that religious stuff?' or 'why should I believe your Christian religion and not islam, 7th day adventism, or roman catholifism or even mormonism instead?'

Sheltered? SURE THEY ARE. Taught by UNqualified teachers, more often than not.

So they shouldn't know that the glaciers are shrinking because of the new, warmer air? Whales are dying because their habitat is shrinking because the water is getting measurably warmer. Is THAT how home school 'science' works? IGNORE the problems and hope they will go away? Or is it just plain ignorance in the 'teacher?'

Just HOW WELL are homeschool 'teachers' trained? And WHO are they accountable to?

Loose cannons, imho.
    God's Word (Scripture) will convince me. YOUR argument is your own.

I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigboy View Post
      This link shows the op dosen’t have a clue about what he posted.

https://fee.org/articles/homeschoole...ts-on-the-sat/
      The homeschoolers are dishonest in their claims. They count only those who TAKE THE SAT AT ALL. When only 5% of them take the test, and those 5% are the 'chosen sample' that the homeschoolers use, IS THAT HONEST? Does 5% of the whole, PICKED AWAY FROM THE WHOLE because they TOOK the test, represent the whole, MOST OF WHOM DID NOT take the test at all?

Inflated scores = inflated egos imho.

Naah. Try THIS LINK. . .https://www.responsiblehomeschooling...ol-sat-taking/

You like to go 'link hopping? There are others too. A BUNCH of them. The inflated egos of homeschool parents is imho underwhelming.
      God's Word (Scripture) will convince me. YOUR argument is your own.

I want to be so full of Jesus that if a mosquito bites me, he will fly away singing 'there's power in the blood. . .' (author unknown)

Comment

Originally posted by Morefish View Post

The homeschoolers are dishonest in their claims. They count only those who TAKE THE SAT AT ALL. When only 5% of them take the test, and those 5% are the 'chosen sample' that the homeschoolers use, IS THAT HONEST? Does 5% of the whole, PICKED AWAY FROM THE WHOLE because they TOOK the test, represent the whole, MOST OF WHOM DID NOT take the test at all?

Inflated scores = inflated egos imho.

Naah. Try THIS LINK. . .https://www.responsiblehomeschooling...ol-sat-taking/

You like to go 'link hopping? There are others too. A BUNCH of them. The inflated egos of homeschool parents is imho underwhelming.
        Absolutely your info is true and my info is a lie. How stupid of me to make such a mistake.
        No conviction,No conversion
        John 16:8
        And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Comment

Originally posted by Bluemayskye View Post

He is trans. The bullying was severe because his personality went well beyond "Tom boy" and kids tend to harass people they don't understand. Since he came out and found support his life has dramatically improved.
          So, have you gotten her counselling?

Comment

As the parent God has some advice for you .

Proverbs 22:15

15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child;
            but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:13-14

13 Withhold not correction from the child:
            for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
            14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod,
            and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

You need to beat that wicked foolishness out of him !

God Created him as a male....... not a she......not a either or . If you let him become a pervert you are a worthless parent
            Wonderful verses, but this is a guidance issue, not a discipline issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida Angler View Post

Wonderful verses, but this is a guidance issue, not a discipline issue.
              No it is a SIN issue....and the foolishness needs to be beat out .

appreciate you being a tattle tail......not.
              And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Comment

No it is a SIN issue....and the foolishness needs to be beat out .

appreciate you being a tattle tail......not.
                First, it wasn't me. I reported the other person, not you. I'm assuming the mod saw your post when he was taking care of the one I reported.

I like the "not" rejoinder, though. Way to keep up to date with the Wayne's World reference. Any other up to the moment zingers you'd like to throw at us while we're all here? Maybe, "Where's the beef" or "I've been slimed"?

Second, I don't believe it's necessarily a sin. I believe a "trans-person" can be sincerely confused in their thinking. This requires guidance, not discipline.

If you believe beating a child, even a sinful child, is the remedy for sin, then you really shouldn't be allowed around children.

You may be a "Big Boy", but men do not beat children.

Comment

First, it wasn't me. I reported the other person, not you. I'm assuming the mod saw your post when he was taking care of the one I reported.

I like the "not" rejoinder, though. Way to keep up to date with the Wayne's World reference. Any other up to the moment zingers you'd like to throw at us while we're all here? Maybe, "Where's the beef" or "I've been slimed"?

Second, I don't believe it's necessarily a sin. I believe a "trans-person" can be sincerely confused in their thinking. This requires guidance, not discipline.

If you believe beating a child, even a sinful child, is the remedy for sin, then you really shouldn't be allowed around children.

You may be a "Big Boy", but men do not beat children.
                  Yeah you are a expert....problem is you are opposing God .

Comment

. https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/li...00#post5959800

Second, I don't believe it's necessarily a sin. I believe a "trans-person" can be sincerely confused in their thinking.
                    I listed scripture for my advice.....please show us scripture for “Sincerely confused”about their gender identity ......my Bible calls it sin.

Maybe you should quit passing out Dr Phil advice and start passing out God’s advice......what do you think ?

Comment

So, have you gotten her counselling?
                      Both my son and daughter are in counseling, yes.
                      The "fear and pain", but this isn’t how I AM
                      Don’t you forget that you are love
                      Don’t you forget that you are them

Devin Townsend - Spirits Will Collide

Comment

Both my son and daughter are in counseling, yes.
                        Good. Hope they're able to get their gender confusion taken care of.

Comment

I listed scripture for my advice.....please show us scripture for “Sincerely confused”about their gender identity ......my Bible calls it sin.

Maybe you should quit passing out Dr Phil advice and start passing out God’s advice......what do you think ?
                          If you believe mental illness is a sin and that people who are mentally ill should have their mental illness beaten out of them, then no scripture I show you will suffice.

Yeah you are a expert....problem is you are opposing God .

Yeah, according to SBTS and WTS, I am an expert. There's nothing in scripture I'm opposing. I'm not opposing God. I'm opposing you and your private interpretation of scripture.

Comment

Got A verse for gender confusion ?

The Boys problem is sin and poor parents.

God calls his sin effeminate:

1 Corinthians 6:9
                            9 -- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Comment

They are doing pretty fantastic, thank you! My 9 year old is experiencing changes. The ride can be rough she's got such incredible passion. This kid was born a warrior, loving life passionately enough to survive birth at 26 weeks. She had heart surgery before she weighed 2 pounds. I went in to visit her and saw the fresh scar wrapping halfway around her tiny body. The heart surgery was to stop it from continuing to pump blood into her lungs. Her breathing tube silenced her tiny screams but she wretched so hard she did push-ups in her incubator.

She is currently experiencing a stage of extreme absolutes that limits her. I think she does so on purpose in a way, as her white hot passion for life scares her. This manifests in moments of "this is the best day ever," followed (often in the same day) with "this is the worst day ever!" She needs to measure and label everything in order for it to feel real; particularly when she creates "good" and "evil" characters in her imagination. These have very little variance in character other than this imagined distinction of absolutes and exist in her narrative purely of the purpose of creating conflict.

This conflict is the game. Humanity has done this with religions, sports, governments, histories, politics, and all our various passions and plays, but I believe it really is the same thing. These bright spots where humanity begins to accept one another as Christ advocated we accept our foreign, neighbor with foreign beliefs as ourselves and learn to love the creator by taking care of those in need will ultimately bring peace.

My trans son has been an engine of this peace. He has gathered about 185k YouTube followers on his animation channel where he has displayed this love of foreign neighbors with foreign beliefs. His release of this need to hold everyone to his personal standards of truth has built trust and magnified love. In this regard he is well and in control of the "gender confusion." you reference.
                              The "fear and pain", but this isn’t how I AM
                              Don’t you forget that you are love
                              Don’t you forget that you are them

Devin Townsend - Spirits Will Collide

Comment

They are doing pretty fantastic, thank you! My 9 year old is experiencing changes. The ride can be rough she's got such incredible passion. This kid was born a warrior, loving life passionately enough to survive birth at 26 weeks. She had heart surgery before she weighed 2 pounds. I went in to visit her and saw the fresh scar wrapping halfway around her tiny body. The heart surgery was to stop it from continuing to pump blood into her lungs. Her breathing tube silenced her tiny screams but she wretched so hard she did push-ups in her incubator.

She is currently experiencing a stage of extreme absolutes that limits her. I think she does so on purpose in a way, as her white hot passion for life scares her. This manifests in moments of "this is the best day ever," followed (often in the same day) with "this is the worst day ever!" She needs to measure and label everything in order for it to feel real; particularly when she creates "good" and "evil" characters in her imagination. These have very little variance in character other than this imagined distinction of absolutes and exist in her narrative purely of the purpose of creating conflict.

This conflict is the game. Humanity has done this with religions, sports, governments, histories, politics, and all our various passions and plays, but I believe it really is the same thing. These bright spots where humanity begins to accept one another as Christ advocated we accept our foreign, neighbor with foreign beliefs as ourselves and learn to love the creator by taking care of those in need will ultimately bring peace.

My trans son has been an engine of this peace. He has gathered about 185k YouTube followers on his animation channel where he has displayed this love of foreign neighbors with foreign beliefs. His release of this need to hold everyone to his personal standards of truth has built trust and magnified love. In this regard he is well and in control of the "gender confusion." you reference.
                                So, then you're indulging her delusion that she is a boy?

Comment

Working...
                                X